Soul Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The newest Anime Forum!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Your main likes and dislikes in henati/yaoi/yuri.

Go down 
+4
Starky
Soul-Slayer
Musashi
altria
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Pim
Seated Officer Level
Pim

Male Posts : 311
Location : My computer room. My Naughty Room has too less space for the computer

Your main likes and dislikes in henati/yaoi/yuri. - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your main likes and dislikes in henati/yaoi/yuri.   Your main likes and dislikes in henati/yaoi/yuri. - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 9:48 am

I don't like it when it's not realistic...
This can be seperated in two categories:
The setting - Mainly, two ppl fall in love when in reality this would be nuts. I think I saw somebody mentioning that two guys fall in love after one raped the other. No thanks ._. I also count incest in this category.
Other - The most known example I can think of is the following: A guy saved another guy who was going to be hit by weights by keeping it up with his penis. I'm sorry, but that is just BS. I'm also not interested when it includes a little boy that hasn't hit the right age yet. That's just gross.
Back to top Go down
Somedude
Seated Officer Level
Somedude

Male Posts : 210

PostSubject: Re: Your main likes and dislikes in henati/yaoi/yuri.   Your main likes and dislikes in henati/yaoi/yuri. - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 12:29 pm

I think someone holding up a weight with their penis is lol enough to read
Back to top Go down
Pim
Seated Officer Level
Pim

Male Posts : 311
Location : My computer room. My Naughty Room has too less space for the computer

PostSubject: Re: Your main likes and dislikes in henati/yaoi/yuri.   Your main likes and dislikes in henati/yaoi/yuri. - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 10:34 pm

After you've seen it, you'll understand why it's not >.<
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Your main likes and dislikes in henati/yaoi/yuri.   Your main likes and dislikes in henati/yaoi/yuri. - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Your main likes and dislikes in henati/yaoi/yuri.
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Soul Society :: Other Anime & Manga Section :: Other Anime & Manga :: X-Rated Animes-
Jump to: