Soul Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The newest Anime Forum!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Urahara Kisuke FC - The Forgotten Protagonist

Go down 
+2
Starky
altria
6 posters
AuthorMessage

Urahara Kisuke FC - The Forgotten Protagonist Empty
PostSubject: Urahara Kisuke FC - The Forgotten Protagonist   Urahara Kisuke FC - The Forgotten Protagonist EmptyMon Feb 01, 2010 3:18 am

Welcome to the Urahara Kisuke Fan Club.
Urahara Kisuke FC - The Forgotten Protagonist Full_296734344

Co-Owner: altria

Members:
Spoiler:

Fan Club rules apply.

Last edited by wiahwib on Sat Feb 06, 2010 10:07 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
altria
Captain Level
altria

Female Posts : 1269
Location : On top of Ulquiorra,so go away...and stop grinning,we're just having a nap under a tree.

PostSubject: Re: Urahara Kisuke FC - The Forgotten Protagonist   Urahara Kisuke FC - The Forgotten Protagonist EmptyMon Feb 01, 2010 3:20 am

Joining,I like his serious/easy going personality.^^ Could I co-own it too? Smile
Back to top Go down
http://huecomundo-rp.forumotion.net/forum.htm

PostSubject: Re: Urahara Kisuke FC - The Forgotten Protagonist   Urahara Kisuke FC - The Forgotten Protagonist EmptyMon Feb 01, 2010 3:28 am

Sure. When do you think Kisuke will show up? And will he show up alone?
Back to top Go down
Starky
Administrator
Starky

Male Posts : 837

PostSubject: Re: Urahara Kisuke FC - The Forgotten Protagonist   Urahara Kisuke FC - The Forgotten Protagonist EmptyMon Feb 01, 2010 7:14 am

Joining Smile
I don't see him showing up any time soon, but if he does it'll be with Yoruichi and Tessai^^
Back to top Go down
https://soulsociety.4umer.com
smart.deedee
Seated Officer Level
smart.deedee

Female Posts : 292

PostSubject: Re: Urahara Kisuke FC - The Forgotten Protagonist   Urahara Kisuke FC - The Forgotten Protagonist EmptyMon Feb 01, 2010 1:12 pm

EPIC Joinage bounce

I loooove Urahara smexy-eyes Kisuke. He is so much win thrown into one smoking hot body cheers

Anyways, I think he might show up but right at the crucial stage. Maybe in like 10-15 chapters (gosh that's long). Just last chapter Gin was sort of setting the seed for a big turn of events regarding Aizen's Powers. Once Aizen does a little pawnage, and somethings become clear, then we will see Urahara. It's sad that we have to wait so long.

I'm hoping, however, that he'll be an important part of the Isshin arc.
Back to top Go down
altria
Captain Level
altria

Location : On top of Ulquiorra,so go away...and stop grinning,we're just having a nap under a tree.

PostSubject: Re: Urahara Kisuke FC - The Forgotten Protagonist   Urahara Kisuke FC - The Forgotten Protagonist EmptyMon Feb 01, 2010 2:08 pm

At some important point in the future.Maybe he has the key to beating Aizen.^^ Of course he'll be with Yoruichi and maybe Tessai.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Urahara Kisuke FC - The Forgotten Protagonist   Urahara Kisuke FC - The Forgotten Protagonist EmptyMon Feb 01, 2010 4:54 pm

Starky wrote:
Joining Smile
I don't see him showing up any time soon, but if he does it'll be with Yoruichi and Tessai^^
Welcome to the FC, Starky
What do you like about Kisuke?

smart.deedee wrote:
EPIC Joinage bounce

I loooove Urahara smexy-eyes Kisuke. He is so much win thrown into one smoking hot body cheers

Anyways, I think he might show up but right at the crucial stage. Maybe in like 10-15 chapters (gosh that's long). Just last chapter Gin was sort of setting the seed for a big turn of events regarding Aizen's Powers. Once Aizen does a little pawnage, and somethings become clear, then we will see Urahara. It's sad that we have to wait so long.

I'm hoping, however, that he'll be an important part of the Isshin arc.
Welcome to the FC, deedee :wha
Yeah I hope so too. I mean he's helped Isshin for at least 15 years I suppose.

altria wrote:
At some important point in the future.Maybe he has the key to beating Aizen.^^ Of course he'll be with Yoruichi and maybe Tessai.
He was the first person to get close to cutting Aizen in TBTP, I'm hoping Kisuke will at least get to fight Aizen.

I'm also hoping Yourichi and Tessai tag along. Tessai has mad kidou skills and Soifon will be happy to see Yoruichi
Back to top Go down
altria
Captain Level
altria

PostSubject: Re: Urahara Kisuke FC - The Forgotten Protagonist   Urahara Kisuke FC - The Forgotten Protagonist EmptyMon Feb 01, 2010 5:22 pm

^^ Yes she would.And Yoruichi going shunko together with Soi Fon..that would be so great...but not likely..I'd like to see Kisuke taking on Aizen..he doesn't seem like the type to hold grudges but Aizen cost him everything and he also got a crime pinned on him..so he has motivation.
Back to top Go down
BigJDelux
Vice-Captain Level
BigJDelux

Male Posts : 539
Location : doing fist bumps with Shinji, then drinking with Hisagi

PostSubject: Re: Urahara Kisuke FC - The Forgotten Protagonist   Urahara Kisuke FC - The Forgotten Protagonist EmptyMon Feb 01, 2010 8:20 pm

i want joinage. i loves me some kickass, funny, crazy, mysterious urahara. half the fun of being his fan is wondering just what the hell he is going to do. he could end up being the bad guy Wink who knows!? Urahara is AWESOMESAUCE!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Urahara Kisuke FC - The Forgotten Protagonist   Urahara Kisuke FC - The Forgotten Protagonist EmptyTue Feb 02, 2010 3:33 am

Member's list updated.

:devestated I don't want Kisuke to be the bad guy.
Back to top Go down
Musashi
Seated Officer Level
Musashi

Female Posts : 296

PostSubject: Re: Urahara Kisuke FC - The Forgotten Protagonist   Urahara Kisuke FC - The Forgotten Protagonist EmptyTue Feb 02, 2010 4:37 am

Joining. Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Urahara Kisuke FC - The Forgotten Protagonist   Urahara Kisuke FC - The Forgotten Protagonist EmptyTue Feb 02, 2010 5:05 am

Welcome to the FC, Musashi Smile
What do you like about Kisuke? And if you want to, you can answer the 2 questions I posted earlier
Back to top Go down
Musashi
Seated Officer Level
Musashi

PostSubject: Re: Urahara Kisuke FC - The Forgotten Protagonist   Urahara Kisuke FC - The Forgotten Protagonist EmptyTue Feb 02, 2010 5:09 am

Mmhm.

I like how he's witty, he makes me laugh. "A sexy shopkeeper", as he called himself, lol.

I also like how smart he is. Probably the smartest shinigami ever. I think he exceeds Mayuri. lol
Back to top Go down
smart.deedee
Seated Officer Level
smart.deedee

PostSubject: Re: Urahara Kisuke FC - The Forgotten Protagonist   Urahara Kisuke FC - The Forgotten Protagonist EmptyTue Feb 02, 2010 2:07 pm

It's funny, because a lot of people think that he will turn out to be a villain. He could or could not be. Is 50/50. However, what interests me more is figuring out why people make him out to be the bad guy. I think it has to do with the fact that he is the catalyst to most of what's happened in Bleach.

He created the Hogyoku, then he took advantage of Rukia's injuries to hide the Hogyoku from her by hiding it in her soul through the gigai he provided her. He's been the catalyst to a lot of what's happened mainly because Ichigo always resorts to him.
Back to top Go down
Musashi
Seated Officer Level
Musashi

PostSubject: Re: Urahara Kisuke FC - The Forgotten Protagonist   Urahara Kisuke FC - The Forgotten Protagonist EmptyTue Feb 02, 2010 2:09 pm

I can never see him as a villain after seeing TBTP.
Back to top Go down
smart.deedee
Seated Officer Level
smart.deedee

PostSubject: Re: Urahara Kisuke FC - The Forgotten Protagonist   Urahara Kisuke FC - The Forgotten Protagonist EmptyTue Feb 02, 2010 2:40 pm

Musashi wrote:

I agree with this. It always puzzles me why some people consider him a villain. I respect the opinion of those who do, of course, but I don't get it :/

Anyways, TBTP really showed that Aizen's intentions are either really profound or really shallow.
Back to top Go down
altria
Captain Level
altria

PostSubject: Re: Urahara Kisuke FC - The Forgotten Protagonist   Urahara Kisuke FC - The Forgotten Protagonist EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 2:11 am

Musashi wrote:

~Yes,I agree.Maybe it's also because he has this mysterious vibe around him and the hat.^^ His eyes are always shadowed so it creates this impression of a bad guy.And then he created the Department..and we know a lot of bad experiments were conducted there..though we never actually see him doing anything bad there..hm,that's right..he was exiled soon after..but as the creator of the Department people might associate him with stuff going on there.
Back to top Go down
Obelisk
Seated Officer Level
Obelisk

PostSubject: Re: Urahara Kisuke FC - The Forgotten Protagonist   Urahara Kisuke FC - The Forgotten Protagonist EmptySat Feb 06, 2010 11:35 am

JOinage I like Urahahra
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Urahara Kisuke FC - The Forgotten Protagonist   Urahara Kisuke FC - The Forgotten Protagonist EmptySat Feb 06, 2010 10:06 pm

Welcome, great-grandpapa Smile What do you like about Kisuke?
Back to top Go down
Obelisk
Seated Officer Level
Obelisk

PostSubject: Re: Urahara Kisuke FC - The Forgotten Protagonist   Urahara Kisuke FC - The Forgotten Protagonist EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 6:14 am

I like how he acts laid back all of the time. Benihime is pretty cool too I like the hilt of the sword.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Urahara Kisuke FC - The Forgotten Protagonist   Urahara Kisuke FC - The Forgotten Protagonist Empty

Back to top Go down

Urahara Kisuke FC - The Forgotten Protagonist
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Soul Society :: Social Area :: Bleach Fanclubs-
Jump to: