Soul Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The newest Anime Forum!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What does your Name mean. . .according to Urban Dictionary?

Go down 
+4
Pim
Musashi
Starky
BigJDelux
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
BigJDelux
Vice-Captain Level
BigJDelux

Male Posts : 539
Location : doing fist bumps with Shinji, then drinking with Hisagi

What does your Name mean. . .according to Urban Dictionary? Empty
PostSubject: What does your Name mean. . .according to Urban Dictionary?   What does your Name mean. . .according to Urban Dictionary? EmptyTue Feb 02, 2010 1:21 pm

Ok, so I had this all typed out and accidentally closed the tab. . . so, this is the short version.

GO HERE! -->> www.urbandictionary.com

Look up your names (first and middle).

Post the meanings here. Some are funny, some are tragic, some are ridiculous.

I will go first, I don't care if you know my name Smile

Jonathan: Loyal, Generous, Handsome individual (s), who is/are without a doubt the very best person to love. Jonathan(s) is/are Intelligent, Subtle, Strong, Rock-like Men. They are the best Friends and very best Lovers.

Schafer: a word for an extremely large number when you cba to say that number
Ex. the earth is huge, it weighs 1 schafer.

Reynolds: A term used to describe a genius. A person who is exceptional at everything they do.

I WISH I COULD MAKE THIS MORE RIDICULOUS THAN THIS SOUNDS!!!

Last edited by BigJDelux on Tue Feb 02, 2010 6:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Starky
Administrator
Starky

Male Posts : 837

PostSubject: Re: What does your Name mean. . .according to Urban Dictionary?   What does your Name mean. . .according to Urban Dictionary? EmptyTue Feb 02, 2010 1:28 pm

Paul
A common given name for males, derived from the Roman surname Paulus (Latin: "small" or "humble"). Put simply, it is the greatest name to grace the Earth. Seriously. It is the best name in existance.
Why is the name Paul so awesome?
Cause' Stone Cold said so.

Alan
A beast
Alan is a beast

Francis
Francis is a very attractive male, usually of Italian descent, but does not flaunt his nationality to attract females. Rather he shows his unsurpassed sporting and academic ability, and may remove his shirt from time to time to seal the deal.
Jill: So, have you seen Francis today?
Jane: Oh my golly who hasn't? He is just so damn attractive.
Jill: I heard he removed his shirt last week?
Jane: Yeah 7 girls who were there were taken to hospital with over-horny-itis, almost instantly.

Kelly
second most common irish surname ever
his last names kelly he must be irish

Yes that's my full name XD
Back to top Go down
https://soulsociety.4umer.com
Musashi
Seated Officer Level
Musashi

Female Posts : 296

PostSubject: Re: What does your Name mean. . .according to Urban Dictionary?   What does your Name mean. . .according to Urban Dictionary? EmptyTue Feb 02, 2010 1:49 pm

Kristina

Quote :
1. kristina 580 up, 215 down

sexiest girl ever....she needs to stop looking in the mirror when she says sexy!
Smile
Kristina is sexy and yea.

2. Kristina 341 up, 173 down

an amazingly cool person thats kindda freaky but loves life and is always is up for "anything" people refur to her as a slut but really shes just haveing fun.
guy-omg man i deff. want a kristina
girl-omg did you see her last night shes such a kritina

3. Kristina 302 up, 129 down

A name from the root 'Kristin', or from the original 'Christina' with a different spelling.

Meaning: Child of Christ, Follower of Christ.
I think I'll name her Kristina.

rofl, what the hell
Back to top Go down
Pim
Seated Officer Level
Pim

Male Posts : 311
Location : My computer room. My Naughty Room has too less space for the computer

PostSubject: Re: What does your Name mean. . .according to Urban Dictionary?   What does your Name mean. . .according to Urban Dictionary? EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 5:16 am

Pim
1. To accidentally spill a liquid over something, to lose control of something containing liquid.
"Today sucked, i accidentally knocked over a glass of lime cordial and pimmed my new Macbook"

"Oh man, I couldn't make it to the bathroom on time so i pimmed myself."

2. Person that is really smart but also cool. (like pimp but nice and cool)
"He is so smart and nice, he must be a pim!"

3. Pretty Much --> P.M.

Pronounced - pim.

"Edward Cullen is sexy."
"Pim."

4. Personal Information Manager
Back to top Go down
BigJDelux
Vice-Captain Level
BigJDelux

PostSubject: Re: What does your Name mean. . .according to Urban Dictionary?   What does your Name mean. . .according to Urban Dictionary? EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 8:06 pm

Pim wrote:
Pim
1. To accidentally spill a liquid over something, to lose control of something containing liquid.
"Today sucked, i accidentally knocked over a glass of lime cordial and pimmed my new Macbook"

"Oh man, I couldn't make it to the bathroom on time so i pimmed myself."

2. Person that is really smart but also cool. (like pimp but nice and cool)
"He is so smart and nice, he must be a pim!"

3. Pretty Much --> P.M.

Pronounced - pim.

"Edward Cullen is sexy."
"Pim."

4. Personal Information Manager

those are all pretty timid. i agree with def. #2 Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What does your Name mean. . .according to Urban Dictionary?   What does your Name mean. . .according to Urban Dictionary? EmptyThu Feb 04, 2010 1:59 am

wia because wiahwib isn't defined.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
benelori
Captain Level
benelori

Male Posts : 1055

PostSubject: Re: What does your Name mean. . .according to Urban Dictionary?   What does your Name mean. . .according to Urban Dictionary? EmptyThu Feb 04, 2010 2:10 am

Lori

1.The Most wonderful person in the World. Kind, Sweet, Loving, Caring, Gentle. Perfect in Every ways. The one you love for all your life.
You are my Lori, My Angel
2.The most wonderful drug in the world, better know as Hydrocodone or lortab. taking the pill may cause a sense of euphoria, and well being.
"Have you seen lori lately"

so...wanna take me? Cool
Back to top Go down
altria
Captain Level
altria

Female Posts : 1269
Location : On top of Ulquiorra,so go away...and stop grinning,we're just having a nap under a tree.

PostSubject: Re: What does your Name mean. . .according to Urban Dictionary?   What does your Name mean. . .according to Urban Dictionary? EmptyThu Feb 04, 2010 2:20 am

XD hmm..who knows >.>

~Since it doesn't have Altria I shortened it to Ria:

1.The most Beautiful Girl in the World.
Wow she's stunning, she's almost looks like Ria.

2.The bomb, the coolest person around
hey tht chic is such a ria.

3.someone who is very caring and wonderful often known as the "legend" and really likes her friend dani
hey look...its ria!

buy ria mugs, tshirts and magnets
Ria is an uncommon girl's name, but commands a large amount of respect. It is intellectual, beautiful, and well mannered. Ria's are often people of color, and usually have awesome little laughs and laugh lines on their faces. They have wisdom to be reckoned with.
Wow! She has straight A's AND she's tutoring four kids! What a Ria!

~I only bothered with a few from the first page...though I'm getting tempted to do it for my true name.>.>
Back to top Go down
http://huecomundo-rp.forumotion.net/forum.htm
benelori
Captain Level
benelori

PostSubject: Re: What does your Name mean. . .according to Urban Dictionary?   What does your Name mean. . .according to Urban Dictionary? EmptyThu Feb 04, 2010 2:22 am

Please do it...love to know UR true name...
Back to top Go down
altria
Captain Level
altria

Location : On top of Ulquiorra,so go away...and stop grinning,we're just having a nap under a tree.

PostSubject: Re: What does your Name mean. . .according to Urban Dictionary?   What does your Name mean. . .according to Urban Dictionary? EmptyThu Feb 04, 2010 2:44 am

~Hmm..I don't think I know your name either.. silent
~Well anyway,here it is though personally I don't like how my name sounds.And don't make fun. *hides away*

Spoiler:
So,there you have it.I want to know who comes up with this stuff..and the name's not Scandinavian. -.-

Last edited by altria on Thu Feb 04, 2010 4:18 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : secret. >.>)
Back to top Go down
BigJDelux
Vice-Captain Level
BigJDelux

PostSubject: Re: What does your Name mean. . .according to Urban Dictionary?   What does your Name mean. . .according to Urban Dictionary? EmptyThu Feb 04, 2010 4:57 am

altria wrote:
~Hmm..I don't think I know your name either.. silent
~Well anyway,here it is though personally I don't like how my name sounds.And don't make fun. *hides away*

Spoiler:
So,there you have it.I want to know who comes up with this stuff..and the name's not Scandinavian. -.-

yeah, urbandictionary is about as reliable as wiki Smile
Back to top Go down
altria
Captain Level
altria

PostSubject: Re: What does your Name mean. . .according to Urban Dictionary?   What does your Name mean. . .according to Urban Dictionary? EmptyThu Feb 04, 2010 5:12 am

~Too true..but it's a bit funny.
Back to top Go down
benelori
Captain Level
benelori

PostSubject: Re: What does your Name mean. . .according to Urban Dictionary?   What does your Name mean. . .according to Urban Dictionary? EmptyThu Feb 04, 2010 5:19 am

Karina...lovely...I knew it would be something like this...not maria, olga, U know...Karina...
Well I'm Bene Lori, so there's no trick to it...Lori comes from the Hungarian Lorant which means glory and brave...
Karina comes from Italian and it means pretty woman...cheers
Back to top Go down
altria
Captain Level
altria

PostSubject: Re: What does your Name mean. . .according to Urban Dictionary?   What does your Name mean. . .according to Urban Dictionary? EmptyThu Feb 04, 2010 5:31 am

~Thank you. ^^ It's an unusual name..it also comes from Greek,used to be a Goddess of the ocean and protector of sailors..which goes with my zodiac and love of the sea.^^

~ Bene Lori..I like how it sounds. ^^
Back to top Go down
benelori
Captain Level
benelori

PostSubject: Re: What does your Name mean. . .according to Urban Dictionary?   What does your Name mean. . .according to Urban Dictionary? EmptyThu Feb 04, 2010 5:36 am

Doumo...Lori is okay...bene is family name...or LOLO, that's my nickname sometimes and it's easier to write/spell...
Nice descprition of UR name...where I checked it it was italian...heck...both meaning are okay...Very Happy
Back to top Go down
altria
Captain Level
altria

PostSubject: Re: What does your Name mean. . .according to Urban Dictionary?   What does your Name mean. . .according to Urban Dictionary? EmptyThu Feb 04, 2010 6:02 am

Yep.^^ You can always find different meanings.I always go by first name because my last is a nightmare..people can't even pronounce it XD The only nickname I got that stuck was Kat. Very Happy
~You know,I think Lori is also a type of birds..they have those gorgeous vibrant colors..but overall it's an easy to remember,melodic sounding name.^^
Back to top Go down
benelori
Captain Level
benelori

PostSubject: Re: What does your Name mean. . .according to Urban Dictionary?   What does your Name mean. . .according to Urban Dictionary? EmptyThu Feb 04, 2010 6:06 am

Yep...Lori is from the family of parrots...kids made fun of me becuz of this...mostly becuz I couldn't shut my mouth, so I stuck with the nick:parrot for quite a long time in elementary
Back to top Go down
altria
Captain Level
altria

PostSubject: Re: What does your Name mean. . .according to Urban Dictionary?   What does your Name mean. . .according to Urban Dictionary? EmptyThu Feb 04, 2010 6:35 am

~That's bad. Neutral No one could figure out a nick name for me so I got off easy. >.>
Back to top Go down
BigJDelux
Vice-Captain Level
BigJDelux

PostSubject: Re: What does your Name mean. . .according to Urban Dictionary?   What does your Name mean. . .according to Urban Dictionary? EmptyThu Feb 04, 2010 6:52 am

SO for real here ARE the meanings of my names:

Jonathan \j(o)-na-than\ is pronounced JAHN-a-thun. It is of Hebrew origin, and its meaning is "gift of God". Related to Nathan. Biblical: the son of King Saul, Jonathan was noted for his manliness, generosity, and unselfishness. He saved David's life when Saul would have killed him. Author Jonathan Swift; actors Jon Voight, Jonathan Lipnicki.

Schafer (Schaeffer) \scha(ef)-fer\ is pronounced SHAY-fer. It is of German origin, and its meaning is "steward".

Reynolds \re(y)-nol-ds, reyn(o)-lds\ is a variant of Reginald (Latin) and Reynold, and the meaning of Reynolds is "ruler's advisor"
Back to top Go down
altria
Captain Level
altria

PostSubject: Re: What does your Name mean. . .according to Urban Dictionary?   What does your Name mean. . .according to Urban Dictionary? EmptyThu Feb 04, 2010 7:05 am

Wow,that's awesome.^^
Back to top Go down
benelori
Captain Level
benelori

PostSubject: Re: What does your Name mean. . .according to Urban Dictionary?   What does your Name mean. . .according to Urban Dictionary? EmptyThu Feb 04, 2010 7:22 am

@BJD...so UR royalty of some kind...or generous ruler...that's cool...power shared with the mob...that's great
Back to top Go down
BigJDelux
Vice-Captain Level
BigJDelux

PostSubject: Re: What does your Name mean. . .according to Urban Dictionary?   What does your Name mean. . .according to Urban Dictionary? EmptyThu Feb 04, 2010 8:15 am

Yeah, i don't mind being a Steward or an advisor. That sounds like me, not to be boastful Very Happy i don't know about generosity and unselfishness Smile i cacn be selfish sometimes. but yay manliness Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
smart.deedee
Seated Officer Level
smart.deedee

Female Posts : 292

PostSubject: Re: What does your Name mean. . .according to Urban Dictionary?   What does your Name mean. . .according to Urban Dictionary? EmptyFri Feb 05, 2010 7:10 pm

First name: Alejandra

ORIGIN:Greek
MEANING:Defender

PRONUNCIATION:(ah lay HAN dra)

FROM: Alejandro (As in Alejandro Magno = Alexander the Great... That means I pawn)

«Spanish from Alexandra»

Usually a great person.(Indeed:bounce:) Some might say Alejandras are an entanglement of paradoxes *facepalms* but the truth is that they have an easy acceptance of opposites. Gemini world is one of duality (WTF?). Alejandra can like this and that, one thing and its opposite. It's like you see your world through a radio and Alejandra can tune experiences and points of view in and out as your interests change. (XD)

Alejandras are curious, talkative, versatile and mentally active. Their mind can bounce around from one topic to another with great ease, making Alejandra the champion of cocktail party chatter and lighthearted social encounters (and naturally made to troll Laughing). Others will think that Alejandras are fun to be with, but their ability to change with the changing winds can also lead others to see Alejandra as shallow. (Oh crap! ;-Wink

Alejandra motto might be "A rolling stone gathers no moss." They are the eternally youthful child, no matter your chronological age. A razor-sharp wit can have them verbally dueling with the very best of opponents, who moments later are their best of friends.

People who've been blessed with the name: Alejandra Guzman, Alejandro Magno... And most importantly, Me !! buahaha! Twisted Evil

Middle name: Jamie

A girl who is intelligent, yet silly. A girl who is cold on the outside, yet warm and cuddly on the inside. A girl who tell her friends everything, yet she has many secrets hidden. A girl who is a great friend, yet a worthy adversary if you are not a friend of hers. A girl who is extremely sweet and innocent, yet she kicks someone's ass when necessary.

Jamie is awesome.... Got that right cheers

P.S.: Sorry I pimped/whored my own description.... I just couldn't help myself cause apparently I'm shallow Laughing
Back to top Go down
benelori
Captain Level
benelori

PostSubject: Re: What does your Name mean. . .according to Urban Dictionary?   What does your Name mean. . .according to Urban Dictionary? EmptySat Feb 06, 2010 3:27 am

U know there's no name that describes a person in a wrong way...everybody is intelligent, smart, manly, funny, kind, brave...etc...
I guess so far the descriptions didn't lie, but just some food for thought Very Happy
Back to top Go down
altria
Captain Level
altria

PostSubject: Re: What does your Name mean. . .according to Urban Dictionary?   What does your Name mean. . .according to Urban Dictionary? EmptySat Feb 06, 2010 3:40 am

~That's not always true though,I found some pretty disturbing meanings of my and a few friends names.Different countries/cultures will have different meanings..in one place your name could be an "angel" and in another a "demon".
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What does your Name mean. . .according to Urban Dictionary?   What does your Name mean. . .according to Urban Dictionary? Empty

Back to top Go down

What does your Name mean. . .according to Urban Dictionary?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Soul Society :: Social Area :: General-
Jump to: