Soul Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The newest Anime Forum!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

~One Piece chapter 575 Review~

Go down 
3 posters

What will Blackbeard do now?
He'll attack Whitebeard.
~One Piece chapter 575 Review~ I_vote_lcap50%~One Piece chapter 575 Review~ I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 1 ]
He'll attack the Marines.
~One Piece chapter 575 Review~ I_vote_lcap0%~One Piece chapter 575 Review~ I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
He'll attack both.
~One Piece chapter 575 Review~ I_vote_lcap50%~One Piece chapter 575 Review~ I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 1 ]
He'll do nothing.
~One Piece chapter 575 Review~ I_vote_lcap0%~One Piece chapter 575 Review~ I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 2

AuthorMessage
altria
Captain Level
altria

Female Posts : 1269
Location : On top of Ulquiorra,so go away...and stop grinning,we're just having a nap under a tree.

~One Piece chapter 575 Review~ Empty
PostSubject: ~One Piece chapter 575 Review~   ~One Piece chapter 575 Review~ EmptySat Feb 20, 2010 1:42 am

~One Piece chapter 575 Review~ One_piece
Hello and welcome to the first of weekly reviews for One Piece.I'm sorry it's a bit late,there was an exam I had to study for.Now,let's get rolling.

~Chapter 575:Wordless rage/Silent Anger.~

~One Piece chapter 575 Review~ 02-03-1
Ace is dead,giving his life to protect Luffy.Everyone is shocked and many people are crying.Luffy himself is in shock,displaying all signs of psychological breakdown as Iva mentions.

~One Piece chapter 575 Review~ 04-1
Throughout the manga he’s shown to be a bit naive and highly optimistic,this is the first time he has failed a nakama and seeing his brother die protecting him,his mind simply shuts down.Notice the blood coming out of his mouth,he already took two shots of vigorous hormones from Iva,with the will broken the body could shut down from the strain as well.Of course Akainu takes this chance to attack him but Marco manages to step in and Jimbei carries Luffy away.With Ace gone,the Whitebeard Pirates will now protect Luffy.

~One Piece chapter 575 Review~ 0607s
Enter Whitebeard.He’s pissed and attacks Akainu from behind,slamming him into the ground.But the guy is an admiral,he gets back up and attacks Whitebeard with Meigou,taking a part of his head.And I think here is where we truly see just how amazing Whitebeard is and why he’s so feared/loved. As if his injuries are nothing,he punches Akainu in the stomach with quake,which continues on to destroy a good piece of Marine HQ.It’ important to note the panel with the Marine flag falling down,which indicated the destruction of the HQ.

~One Piece chapter 575 Review~ 10-11-1
And now we see just how powerful that punch was,creating a rift separating the pirates from the marines and Whitebeard.Akainu is badly injured but alive and falls into the rift. The pirates start retreating back to the ships while Boa Hancock is worried about Luffy.Whitebeard is about to start another attack when..

~One Piece chapter 575 Review~ 1415z
A huge man trying to hide behind the destroyed HQ is noticed.Note here that he truly is gigantic in size,compared to him Oars is like an insect.Sengoku is angry at them sneaking there without him noticing while Doflamingo is having the time of his life.And finally we see Blackbeard with his new teammates. Shiryu of the Raine,previously head jailer at Impel Down is one of them while the identities of the other four we can only guess.And at this page the chapter ends.

~Chapter Summary/Opinion~

I think “wordless rage” fits perfectly as the name for this chapter.Once again we see how important Ace was to everyone.Whitebeard getting angry and attacking was expected.With Luffy he was either going to collapse or go into a rage,which is what most people expected.The new members of Blackbeard Pirates are interesting.Remembering what Iva told Bon Clay it’s a good guess that:
The old woman is Catalina Devon,the most dangerous pirate woman.The giant guy is “Great Battleship” San Juan Wolf with the nickname referring to his size.And the drinking guy could be Viasco Shot.I know some translations have him as Mighty Drinker Busco Shot and the woman as Catarina but the official translated manga has them as stated above and I’ll go with it.Now,this would confirm that Blackbeard went to Impel Down to get those legendary prisoners.

~Things to think about~

The other new member of Bleackbeard’s crew,the guy with hands that resemble drills,who is he?If all the new people were gathered from Impel Down..could he be the prisoner Iva talked about..the one who made New Kama Land?

~Predictions~

In the next chapter,Blackbeared will most likely attack Whitebeared.There are some theories about him going after the Marines but why would he do that if he wanted to be a Shichibukai and jut got that post?On the other hand attacking WB would get him points with Marines and satisfy his desire to see the guy dead.

Let's thank Mangastream for this great chapter.I hope you guys liked the review,enjoy the chapter.Also,One Piece is taking a break next week.That is all.^^
~One Piece chapter 575 Review~ 1415z-1
Back to top Go down
http://huecomundo-rp.forumotion.net/forum.htm
demonart
Vice-Captain Level
demonart

Male Posts : 691

PostSubject: Re: ~One Piece chapter 575 Review~   ~One Piece chapter 575 Review~ EmptySat Feb 20, 2010 8:32 am

I voted that he'll attack both. If he freed those people from Impel down then he might've an idea that the marines will be against him even thought he tries to attack whitebeard. Also, thinking about the situation, Blackbeard has the most advantage in this battle. Everyone fought each other already and had taken damage and some are busy stilll, he can just pops up to anyone and attack them. Besides his logia power is powerful. That is just my opinion though. Nice work for the review altria-san ^^
Back to top Go down
altria
Captain Level
altria

Location : On top of Ulquiorra,so go away...and stop grinning,we're just having a nap under a tree.

PostSubject: Re: ~One Piece chapter 575 Review~   ~One Piece chapter 575 Review~ EmptySun Feb 21, 2010 10:46 pm

~Thank you.^^
~That's a good point.So maybe he wanted to become a Shichibukai to get access to Impel Down and specifically get those people.But how did he know they were there..
Back to top Go down
demonart
Vice-Captain Level
demonart

PostSubject: Re: ~One Piece chapter 575 Review~   ~One Piece chapter 575 Review~ EmptySun Feb 21, 2010 11:06 pm

i'm not very sure but i think it might shiryuu who did it. it was said that shiryuu was once a chief guard of impel down or something....
Back to top Go down
altria
Captain Level
altria

PostSubject: Re: ~One Piece chapter 575 Review~   ~One Piece chapter 575 Review~ EmptySun Feb 21, 2010 11:45 pm

~Yeah,he was Head Jailer,so he would know were they are held but I meant how did Blackbeard know they were in Impel Down in the first place.Or maybe he just went there to recruit anyone powerful enough..
Back to top Go down
demonart
Vice-Captain Level
demonart

PostSubject: Re: ~One Piece chapter 575 Review~   ~One Piece chapter 575 Review~ EmptyMon Feb 22, 2010 12:00 am

that could be, anyway where's his past crew...did he disregard them...maaan...bad bad teach ;[ i never liked him though. he's the cuz of ace's death...i should kill him with my own hands hahaha how?
Back to top Go down
altria
Captain Level
altria

PostSubject: Re: ~One Piece chapter 575 Review~   ~One Piece chapter 575 Review~ EmptyMon Feb 22, 2010 12:12 am

~Don't like him much either..and thanks to him Ace dies >< ..hm,maybe he's being set up as the main rival for Straw Hat Pirates..
Back to top Go down
benelori
Captain Level
benelori

Male Posts : 1055

PostSubject: Re: ~One Piece chapter 575 Review~   ~One Piece chapter 575 Review~ EmptyMon Feb 22, 2010 5:57 am

I'm not familiat with One Piece, but...nice addition with the Thinks to think about section, brilliant actually...it's different then a prediction and opens up the area of discussion...U could comment more on the panels U choose though...keep up the good work
Back to top Go down
altria
Captain Level
altria

PostSubject: Re: ~One Piece chapter 575 Review~   ~One Piece chapter 575 Review~ EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 9:48 pm

~Drat,this is a bit late since I just noticed this post but.. There were just many important panels bunch close together this chapter,I'll try to cut down on them.Things to think about wasn't really my idea so I can't take credit for it.One of Bleach reviews had a things to make your head spin section so it was adopted from there.But thanks and I'll keep improving.^^
Back to top Go down
benelori
Captain Level
benelori

Male Posts : 1055

PostSubject: Re: ~One Piece chapter 575 Review~   ~One Piece chapter 575 Review~ EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 7:49 am

That was The Underscore's bleach review right? If not I'm gonna scold him
Back to top Go down
altria
Captain Level
altria

PostSubject: Re: ~One Piece chapter 575 Review~   ~One Piece chapter 575 Review~ EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 12:09 pm

~Yep,so no need to scold the guy.^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~One Piece chapter 575 Review~   ~One Piece chapter 575 Review~ Empty

Back to top Go down

~One Piece chapter 575 Review~
Page 1 of 1