Soul Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The newest Anime Forum!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Old Chapter Discussion's

Go down 
+12
Sunomomo
whitehat
Elementalist
Obelisk
Somedude
demonart
Starky
Soul-Slayer
BigJDelux
altria
Musashi
benelori
16 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
benelori
Captain Level
benelori

Male Posts : 1055

Old Chapter Discussion's Empty
PostSubject: Bleach 391 spoilers and discussion   Old Chapter Discussion's EmptyFri Jan 29, 2010 8:37 am

Spoilers are expected to appear around tuesday or wednesday. If the time comes, or spoilers come out earlier, please don't create another spoiler thread, instead PM a mod.
For more rules regarding spoilers click here:
Rules Regarding Spoilers
Back to top Go down
benelori
Captain Level
benelori

PostSubject: Re: Old Chapter Discussion's   Old Chapter Discussion's EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 4:14 am

First spoiler is here, and it's a short summary as always...
Source: FLOL
Credits: :Maaru
Verification: Confirmed

Spoiler:
Here's a short peek from the detailed scripts which appeared not long ago:
credits to czeliate @ BA
Spoiler:
And here's the whole thing
Source:FLOL
Credits: maaru
Spoiler:
Hopefully pics will be out soon...
and they're out...
The full "chinese-version" chapter. Images from JOJOHOT.com
thanx for Urahara's Hat from MH...
Spoiler:

Last edited by benelori on Wed Feb 03, 2010 1:40 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Musashi
Seated Officer Level
Musashi

Female Posts : 296

PostSubject: Re: Old Chapter Discussion's   Old Chapter Discussion's EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 4:18 am

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
benelori
Captain Level
benelori

PostSubject: Re: Old Chapter Discussion's   Old Chapter Discussion's EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 4:20 am

Well Soi-fon was already a lost cause...it's not clear from the spoilers, but it could be that the fights are not even shown...
Oh yeah...there's no need for spoiler tags, cuz the title says the topic contains spoilers
Back to top Go down
Musashi
Seated Officer Level
Musashi

Female Posts : 296

PostSubject: Re: Old Chapter Discussion's   Old Chapter Discussion's EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 4:22 am

Oh, haha. Silly me.

Do you think Retsu-chan has offensive powers too?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Old Chapter Discussion's   Old Chapter Discussion's EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 4:25 am

I'm disappointed, from the spoilers, it seems like we won't even see Lisa and Love fight.
That's the first I heard about Gin vs Unohana. It would be interesting if it were real.
Back to top Go down
benelori
Captain Level
benelori

PostSubject: Re: Old Chapter Discussion's   Old Chapter Discussion's EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 4:30 am

Yeah...I wanted to see Lisa as well...she is considered strong by starrk, which is good or her rep I think...
Unohana doesn't have much offensive powers I think...as the official databook says her kendo is really good...so she must be a great sword fighter...and as Aizen demonstrated to us, lot of damage can be done, without offensive zanpaktou...
On many sites including this one, the Unohana vs. Gin is wishful thinking...it would be great if those 2 would fight, that's why that spoiler smells like fake...
Back to top Go down
altria
Captain Level
altria

Female Posts : 1269
Location : On top of Ulquiorra,so go away...and stop grinning,we're just having a nap under a tree.

PostSubject: Re: Old Chapter Discussion's   Old Chapter Discussion's EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 4:31 am

Geez..the guy's cutting everyone down..it's so disappointing..the Vizards were supposed to be those powerful being and instead he turned them into canon fodder..><
Back to top Go down
http://huecomundo-rp.forumotion.net/forum.htm
benelori
Captain Level
benelori

PostSubject: Re: Old Chapter Discussion's   Old Chapter Discussion's EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 4:37 am

It looks like though they are attacking without masks, but yeah they're pretty useless...but I'm not disappointed...I would be surprised if their shikais would hurt Aizen...Aizen as a VC produced a Kido which stopped the attack of the Captain of the Kido corps...his ability is great, and he was able to take down a bankai with one slash...
Vizards should put some mask on, and at least somebody should go bankai...
And yeah...Aizen is regarded as strong as Yama...I don't think the vizards would stand a chance against the old guy...same here
Back to top Go down
altria
Captain Level
altria

Location : On top of Ulquiorra,so go away...and stop grinning,we're just having a nap under a tree.

PostSubject: Re: Old Chapter Discussion's   Old Chapter Discussion's EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 4:47 am

True but they should at least put more effort into it..I mean,shikai?Are they suicidal or something...I don't see why Kubo created them and then doesn't use what makes then unique..the masks..and then go Bankai..that's what they should have logically done.Getting cut down like that is just stupid and pointless...
Back to top Go down
benelori
Captain Level
benelori

PostSubject: Re: Old Chapter Discussion's   Old Chapter Discussion's EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 4:54 am

There's an update in the spoilers...looks like kyouraku is not sleeping
Back to top Go down
altria
Captain Level
altria

PostSubject: Re: Old Chapter Discussion's   Old Chapter Discussion's EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 5:01 am

~Eh? He was sleeping?But it doesn't say that.o.O
Back to top Go down
benelori
Captain Level
benelori

PostSubject: Re: Old Chapter Discussion's   Old Chapter Discussion's EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 5:03 am

I meant he is active, taking part in the battle...lol Very Happy
Back to top Go down
altria
Captain Level
altria

PostSubject: Re: Old Chapter Discussion's   Old Chapter Discussion's EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 5:05 am

XD I see..for a minute I had this mental image of him asleep in the air and Nanao showing up and whacking him...
..Anyway,he was active from the start though..so I don't see why he'd stop.
Back to top Go down
BigJDelux
Vice-Captain Level
BigJDelux

Male Posts : 539
Location : doing fist bumps with Shinji, then drinking with Hisagi

PostSubject: Re: Old Chapter Discussion's   Old Chapter Discussion's EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 5:09 am

i am pleased with the spoilers so far. If things go like the last 3 weeks, we should have a script by days end!!! cheers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Old Chapter Discussion's   Old Chapter Discussion's EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 5:11 am

The script looks like it's out, verification's still pending
It's fake lol! Sounded great though

Neutral
Back to top Go down
benelori
Captain Level
benelori

PostSubject: Re: Old Chapter Discussion's   Old Chapter Discussion's EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 6:06 am

Ahhh...there's so much talk about the unohana vs. gin...this is so fake...I'm glad U people are sane
Back to top Go down
altria
Captain Level
altria

PostSubject: Re: Old Chapter Discussion's   Old Chapter Discussion's EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 6:11 am

Hm..who said we are? ^^ ...but it's obviously fake...anyone could see it when not blinded by what they want to happen.
Back to top Go down
benelori
Captain Level
benelori

PostSubject: Re: Old Chapter Discussion's   Old Chapter Discussion's EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 7:46 am

Another update...awesomeness(gettin wet) Very Happy
Back to top Go down
altria
Captain Level
altria

PostSubject: Re: Old Chapter Discussion's   Old Chapter Discussion's EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 7:54 am

Huh? o.O
~The update is great,finally Aizen gets hurt..so things should move along now..I'm excited to see this chapter..^^ And Shinji's ability is going to make it hard for Aizen to fight..can't calculate everything when many people attack..
Back to top Go down
benelori
Captain Level
benelori

PostSubject: Re: Old Chapter Discussion's   Old Chapter Discussion's EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 7:56 am

It's not like Aizen will not use KS, so we might get surprised next week...I wanna see the panel with Aizen worried
Back to top Go down
altria
Captain Level
altria

PostSubject: Re: Old Chapter Discussion's   Old Chapter Discussion's EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 8:01 am

Yeah,me too.^^ I sure he would use it but I wonder how well it would work against so many people and how long he would keep it up..and what about Ichigo not seeing it?Do you have to see him activating the shikai and if you don't then you're safe afterward or will you be put under the spell the moment you look at his shikai at any time?
Back to top Go down
benelori
Captain Level
benelori

PostSubject: Re: Old Chapter Discussion's   Old Chapter Discussion's EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 8:06 am

U must see the moment of activation to fall under the spell...another update maaru at FLOL translated the detailed script...the chapter rocks
Back to top Go down
altria
Captain Level
altria

PostSubject: Re: Old Chapter Discussion's   Old Chapter Discussion's EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 8:29 am

This chapter sounds amazing,can't wait for the pictures.Aizen talking about the arrancar being imperfect...does that mean we'll see "perfect" Arrancar in the future..not this ark but maybe the next?I know Ichigo is the "perfect" Vizard though....this chapter titel is fitting..angry Toshiro ^^ ...and finally they are actually working together!..Shinji's reverse ability is perfect for this..a group attack...but I bet next there'll be some twist with Aizen and he''s on his feet again...he won't die so easily after all..so,after he activates his shikai and it's released you can see the sword safely..then there's a chance for Ichigo to not see it,otherwise he'd have to fight blind..
Back to top Go down
Soul-Slayer
Vice-Captain Level
Soul-Slayer

Male Posts : 585
Location : Standing in the middle of the snow wondering WHO THE HELLS STOLE MY CLOTHES!!!

PostSubject: Re: Old Chapter Discussion's   Old Chapter Discussion's EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 8:38 am

benelori wrote:
First spoiler is here, and it's a short summary as always...
Source: FLOL
Credits: :Maaru
Verification: Confirmed

Spoiler:
Here's a short peek from the detailed scripts which appeared not long ago:
credits to czeliate @ BA
Spoiler:
And here's the whole thing
Source:FLOL
Credits: maaru
Spoiler:
Hopefully pics will be out soon

Isn't some of this fake? There was a script at BA and it was taken down because it was fake so i wouldn't belive this yet!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Old Chapter Discussion's   Old Chapter Discussion's Empty

Back to top Go down

Old Chapter Discussion's
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next