Soul Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The newest Anime Forum!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Bleach episode 274 Discussion

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
demonart
Vice-Captain Level
demonart

Male Posts : 691

Bleach episode 274 Discussion Empty
PostSubject: Bleach episode 274 Discussion   Bleach episode 274 Discussion EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 10:27 am

Bleach 274 - Hitsugaya, the Suicidal Frozen Heavens Hundred Flowers Funeral

Available with English Subtitles at Anilinkz.com.

So far, the battle between Hitsugaya and Hallibel was pretty awesome. As expected, the series added some details that was not seen in the manga, like some of Hallibel's past and implication of her aspect sacrifice and Hitsugaya's techniques and trouble about his friends being in the battlefield. Graphics are great and at least for me is worth waiting for. One thing though, the battle uncensorhip is pretty bad. It didn't caused too much change between Hitsugaya and Hallibel's fight, but hopefully the censorhip between the upcoming Soifon and Barragan's fight won't be as bad like of Matsumoto's.

Anyway, any thoughts and comments about the episode..just post Very Happy
Back to top Go down
whitehat
Shinigami
Shinigami
whitehat

Male Posts : 102

PostSubject: Re: Bleach episode 274 Discussion   Bleach episode 274 Discussion EmptyThu Jun 10, 2010 7:36 am

Personally, I think that fan-made version of Halibel vs. Hitsugaya had the better quality than the actual anime episode....
Back to top Go down
BigJDelux
Vice-Captain Level
BigJDelux

Male Posts : 539
Location : doing fist bumps with Shinji, then drinking with Hisagi

PostSubject: Re: Bleach episode 274 Discussion   Bleach episode 274 Discussion EmptyThu Jun 10, 2010 8:28 pm

i kind of agree. that was WAY over rated and the animation quality on the whole was not good at all. i like hitsu and harribel, but i was not impressed. i think i am just too eager for animated vizards :lol
Back to top Go down
whitehat
Shinigami
Shinigami
whitehat

Male Posts : 102

PostSubject: Re: Bleach episode 274 Discussion   Bleach episode 274 Discussion EmptyFri Jun 11, 2010 3:05 pm

BigJDelux wrote:
i kind of agree. that was WAY over rated and the animation quality on the whole was not good at all. i like hitsu and harribel, but i was not impressed. i think i am just too eager for animated vizards :lol

Yup. The thing that disappointed me the most....probably those who oppose Bleach having so much censorship over it would agree as well, Hitsugaya's ice-clone-trick.....

The body kinda fell, without any blood spurting out from either side of Hitsugaya's supposedly "dead" body.

The shark-girl went for the old man, after seeing something as weird?....

Of course, it's an anime. Some kids watch it. For the sake of theirs, they put on censorship.....

But even a seven year old kid would be surprised and would be misunderstood, when a person's body is cut off into two halves and there are no blood coming out from either side of that body.....WTH...lol

Later, Hitsugaya would say, "Hey guys, that's the ice-trick that I've used."

Everyone who did not read that manga chapter would show that "Oh~" reaction.....but then....yeah. It's either his opponent was too stupid to not notice it, or..... Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
demonart
Vice-Captain Level
demonart

Male Posts : 691

PostSubject: Re: Bleach episode 274 Discussion   Bleach episode 274 Discussion EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 10:08 pm

True. it's funny when some people who watched the allon-momo-matsumoto fight but didn't read the manga wonder how matsumoto's injury became life threatening even though it just looks like she's just been scratched.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bleach episode 274 Discussion   Bleach episode 274 Discussion Empty

Back to top Go down

Bleach episode 274 Discussion
Page 1 of 1