Soul Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The newest Anime Forum!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

One Piece chapter 589 discussion and predictions

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
benelori
Captain Level
benelori

Male Posts : 1055

One Piece chapter 589 discussion and predictions Empty
PostSubject: One Piece chapter 589 discussion and predictions   One Piece chapter 589 discussion and predictions EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 4:12 pm

Well this dream of memories is over, and Luffy arrives to a sad conclusion regarding himself...
Discuss the chapter and predict away, of course be on-topic, and keep in mind that we are closer and closer to chapter 600 which could be awesome...

Chapter 589 is already out on Mangastream...enjoy
Back to top Go down
demonart
Vice-Captain Level
demonart

Male Posts : 691

PostSubject: Re: One Piece chapter 589 discussion and predictions   One Piece chapter 589 discussion and predictions EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 3:08 pm

well, i was thinking maybe the fish dude will train him in some way to get stronger. Since luffy gets to learn gear third and second, he never actually level up any new techniques after that while the others keep stronger except ofcourse the clown guy. or maybe he'll pursue on finding his friends.

what's with chapter 600??
Back to top Go down
benelori
Captain Level
benelori

PostSubject: Re: One Piece chapter 589 discussion and predictions   One Piece chapter 589 discussion and predictions EmptySun Jun 27, 2010 5:55 am

Well it's not really a milestone, but it's a round number, and I think it will be special...like meeting of the entire crew or a great fight...
Back to top Go down
BigJDelux
Vice-Captain Level
BigJDelux

Male Posts : 539
Location : doing fist bumps with Shinji, then drinking with Hisagi

PostSubject: Re: One Piece chapter 589 discussion and predictions   One Piece chapter 589 discussion and predictions EmptySun Jun 27, 2010 7:45 pm

do you think we will see the rest of the strawhats reuniting soon? i for one think it will happen, but maybe after luffy "gets stronger".

does anyone else think we will see a dragon appearance soon? i think they should bring him into the fold in more than flashbacks. Smile
Back to top Go down
benelori
Captain Level
benelori

PostSubject: Re: One Piece chapter 589 discussion and predictions   One Piece chapter 589 discussion and predictions EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 5:54 am

Yep...I think the strawhat crew will be fully reunited in chapter 600(it's a feeling of mine) and this little dream showed me 2 things...the things U said URself...

We will get more Dragon involvement, and we will see Luffy getting stronger, which is the obvious deduction after what he said when he woke up, IMO
Back to top Go down
demonart
Vice-Captain Level
demonart

Male Posts : 691

PostSubject: Re: One Piece chapter 589 discussion and predictions   One Piece chapter 589 discussion and predictions EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 5:58 pm

finally the backstory is done, and now into the present time aiming to find his crew. i hope the reunion won't be old fashion ><
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: One Piece chapter 589 discussion and predictions   One Piece chapter 589 discussion and predictions Empty

Back to top Go down

One Piece chapter 589 discussion and predictions
Page 1 of 1