Soul Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The newest Anime Forum!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

One Piece Discussion

Go down 
+5
Obelisk
Musashi
Pim
demonart
Sarun
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Sarun
Shinigami
Shinigami
Sarun

Male Posts : 25

One Piece Discussion Empty
PostSubject: One Piece Discussion   One Piece Discussion EmptySun Jan 24, 2010 2:44 pm

Discussion Thread for the greatest manga out there.

Latest chapter, favorite character, any kind of One Piece convo goes here.
Back to top Go down
demonart
Vice-Captain Level
demonart

Male Posts : 691

PostSubject: Re: One Piece Discussion   One Piece Discussion EmptySun Jan 24, 2010 8:58 pm

so yea, on the latest chapter...finally ace got freed. What would he do though that could pretty much help the situation. I mean escaping is one of the things that they should do too. Almost everyone is damaged and been seastoned.

anyways..favorite characters: Sanji, Robin, and Boa Hancock
Back to top Go down
Sarun
Shinigami
Shinigami
Sarun

Male Posts : 25

PostSubject: Re: One Piece Discussion   One Piece Discussion EmptySun Jan 24, 2010 10:06 pm

I think Luffy doesn't have much left in the tank.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: One Piece Discussion   One Piece Discussion EmptyMon Feb 01, 2010 1:52 am

The last chapter was pretty epic with Ace finally free.
Back to top Go down
Pim
Seated Officer Level
Pim

Male Posts : 311
Location : My computer room. My Naughty Room has too less space for the computer

PostSubject: Re: One Piece Discussion   One Piece Discussion EmptyMon Feb 01, 2010 5:28 am

It's epic right now, but difficult to see what's happening >.<
I prefer that they escape and that this big battle will be seperated in more smaller battles.
Back to top Go down
Musashi
Seated Officer Level
Musashi

Female Posts : 296

PostSubject: Re: One Piece Discussion   One Piece Discussion EmptyTue Feb 02, 2010 5:39 am

I hope the new spoliers aren't real. But yeah, Luffy is pushing the boundaries once again. I bet he'll sleep for a week this time and have a huge feast once it's finished. Smile

Favorite character is definitely Zoro ...
Back to top Go down
Pim
Seated Officer Level
Pim

Male Posts : 311
Location : My computer room. My Naughty Room has too less space for the computer

PostSubject: Re: One Piece Discussion   One Piece Discussion EmptyTue Feb 02, 2010 5:42 am

My favorite stays Mr 2, Bon Clay.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: One Piece Discussion   One Piece Discussion EmptyTue Feb 02, 2010 9:25 pm

The spoilers are real, unfortunately. Here's what I stole from Zangetsu01@BA
https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img688/1523/57301.jpg
https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img682/7042/57302l.jpg
https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img52/9104/57303.jpg
The images are huge
Back to top Go down
demonart
Vice-Captain Level
demonart

PostSubject: Re: One Piece Discussion   One Piece Discussion EmptyTue Feb 02, 2010 10:58 pm

so ace is almost dying...too bad...just when he got freed...and for whitebeard to stay...who's gonna be the new captain...i wonder if marco would lead the group..he do does have some rare zoan devil fruit.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: One Piece Discussion   One Piece Discussion EmptyTue Feb 02, 2010 11:36 pm

Yeah... That really sucks after Luffy and everyone else went through so much to stop the execution. I hope the paper doesn't burn out completely. Ace can't die there.
Back to top Go down
Obelisk
Seated Officer Level
Obelisk

PostSubject: Re: One Piece Discussion   One Piece Discussion EmptySat Feb 06, 2010 11:42 am

One PIece for now is My favorite Anime/Manga its amazing.

Aokiji ftw
Back to top Go down
demonart
Vice-Captain Level
demonart

PostSubject: Re: One Piece Discussion   One Piece Discussion EmptySat Feb 06, 2010 4:11 pm

wiahwib wrote:
Yeah... That really sucks after Luffy and everyone else went through so much to stop the execution. I hope the paper doesn't burn out completely. Ace can't die there.

i would want to pour some water to that paper to stop burning xp would that work??? xD
Back to top Go down
Obelisk
Seated Officer Level
Obelisk

PostSubject: Re: One Piece Discussion   One Piece Discussion EmptyTue Feb 09, 2010 8:55 am

Man anybody read the new spoilers, kinda insane but at the same time kinda epic.
Back to top Go down
demonart
Vice-Captain Level
demonart

PostSubject: Re: One Piece Discussion   One Piece Discussion EmptyTue Feb 09, 2010 10:37 am

ace died..or did not...i thought the vivre card burns out...and then he can't die...i'm confused Shocked
Back to top Go down
Obelisk
Seated Officer Level
Obelisk

PostSubject: Re: One Piece Discussion   One Piece Discussion EmptyTue Feb 09, 2010 12:29 pm

I think he died at least thats what im getting from the spoilers. If the vivre card burns out he dies. I dont remember from the spoiler whether it did or not, but in the last chapter it started burning. If he does die that is truly epic.
Back to top Go down
demonart
Vice-Captain Level
demonart

PostSubject: Re: One Piece Discussion   One Piece Discussion EmptyTue Feb 09, 2010 1:30 pm

from the spoiler that i'd read...it was burned..i forgot what site xP dang it...
Back to top Go down
Obelisk
Seated Officer Level
Obelisk

PostSubject: Re: One Piece Discussion   One Piece Discussion EmptyTue Feb 09, 2010 1:58 pm

Yeah the vivre card does burn out, so that is it for Ace. I mean even though he was a good character it is epic. I hope he doesnt pull a KIshi.
Back to top Go down
Musashi
Seated Officer Level
Musashi

Female Posts : 296

PostSubject: Re: One Piece Discussion   One Piece Discussion EmptyTue Feb 09, 2010 2:21 pm

I don't see how would he survive now.
Back to top Go down
Obelisk
Seated Officer Level
Obelisk

PostSubject: Re: One Piece Discussion   One Piece Discussion EmptyTue Feb 09, 2010 3:06 pm

Well thats what I thought about Kakashi when he was killed and then he was brought back to life in some special jutsu that came out of thin air. Same thing with Gaara

but I have faith in Oda
Back to top Go down
benelori
Captain Level
benelori

Male Posts : 1055

PostSubject: Re: One Piece Discussion   One Piece Discussion EmptyMon Mar 08, 2010 3:41 pm

So I started one piece...the art is not that great, the humor is sometimes good, and the characters...well it seems to random...many regard it as a great manga, so I expect the story to grow...I'm at the Luffy vs. Crocodile fight, so I can't say I'm really that ahead...

But I think it's an interesting story, worth reading...I hope it gets better though
Back to top Go down
altria
Captain Level
altria

Female Posts : 1269
Location : On top of Ulquiorra,so go away...and stop grinning,we're just having a nap under a tree.

PostSubject: Re: One Piece Discussion   One Piece Discussion EmptyMon Mar 08, 2010 11:31 pm

~I think the main reasons many like One Piece are the epic proportion fights and the humor.Personally I like all the different fruits and the way character back stories are integrated into the actual storyline.The story..well,it seems to be getting really interesting now since some rather interesting details have been revealed.

Obelisk:I thought Ace would,especially once it was revealed about his father.But after all the scenes it seems like he'll stay that way.About Naruto,Kakashi is too awesome and popular to kill off.And Gaara is important to the storyline,plus it was needed for him to lose his sand spirit and become more stable.
Back to top Go down
http://huecomundo-rp.forumotion.net/forum.htm
benelori
Captain Level
benelori

PostSubject: Re: One Piece Discussion   One Piece Discussion EmptyWed Mar 10, 2010 4:04 am

I agree with the fruit thing...even so far the variety of the powers was great, though at first I expected that only special people to eat a Devil's Fruit...in Baroque's Work everybody ate something, so the importance and greatness of the fruits got less...
The humor is good, I like the humorous art style...it's really funny, but at the level of lines FMA for example is much better
Well...I finished the Croc fight, but even until this point some very interesting things have been revealed...like the introduction of Hawk Eye and Ace...I like this manga, but Naruto is much better
Back to top Go down
demonart
Vice-Captain Level
demonart

PostSubject: Re: One Piece Discussion   One Piece Discussion EmptyWed Mar 10, 2010 11:11 am

new manga out on mangastream..

f**k teach for stealing whitebeard's ass killing ability...man, i'm so annoyed by teach...too ugly to be an antagonist of one piece...
Back to top Go down
altria
Captain Level
altria

Female Posts : 1269
Location : On top of Ulquiorra,so go away...and stop grinning,we're just having a nap under a tree.

PostSubject: Re: One Piece Discussion   One Piece Discussion EmptyWed Mar 10, 2010 1:25 pm

~Hm..this computer seems to have a problem loading it.I'll put up the review once I get home.^^
~benelori:Yes,I like this manga as well but there are many more that are top favorites.If you like this art style look up Fairy Tale.
Back to top Go down
http://huecomundo-rp.forumotion.net/forum.htm
benelori
Captain Level
benelori

PostSubject: Re: One Piece Discussion   One Piece Discussion EmptyWed Mar 10, 2010 6:15 pm

I heard that fairy tale is the same...many people thing it's a copy of Oda's art
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: One Piece Discussion   One Piece Discussion Empty

Back to top Go down

One Piece Discussion
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next