Soul Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The newest Anime Forum!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Anger/Sad Thread

Go down 
+3
demonart
BigJDelux
Starky
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Starky
Administrator
Starky

Male Posts : 837

The Anger/Sad Thread Empty
PostSubject: The Anger/Sad Thread   The Anger/Sad Thread EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 5:07 pm

Did something make you angry or sad? Post here Smile
Back to top Go down
https://soulsociety.4umer.com
BigJDelux
Vice-Captain Level
BigJDelux

Male Posts : 539
Location : doing fist bumps with Shinji, then drinking with Hisagi

PostSubject: Re: The Anger/Sad Thread   The Anger/Sad Thread EmptyTue Jan 26, 2010 4:34 am

i am very pissed this morning because the road crews around here KNEW we were supposed to get snow. they ignored it and now there is a sheet of ice on the road and i am stuck at my house. if i just could have gotten to the top of one hit, i would have been fine. but i can't even do that. i am not talking about a real accumulation of snow. this is like a quarter inch that turned to a thin sheet of ice. WHAT A LOAD OF CRAP!!
Back to top Go down
demonart
Vice-Captain Level
demonart

Male Posts : 691

PostSubject: Re: The Anger/Sad Thread   The Anger/Sad Thread EmptySat Jan 30, 2010 12:01 pm

BigJDelux wrote:
i am very pissed this morning because the road crews around here KNEW we were supposed to get snow. they ignored it and now there is a sheet of ice on the road and i am stuck at my house. if i just could have gotten to the top of one hit, i would have been fine. but i can't even do that. i am not talking about a real accumulation of snow. this is like a quarter inch that turned to a thin sheet of ice. WHAT A LOAD OF CRAP!!

too bad. don't you have anything else to do at your house then...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Anger/Sad Thread   The Anger/Sad Thread EmptyMon Feb 01, 2010 2:48 am

:devestated I haven't got a chance to play Sims 3. Damn school work and stuff... My younger sister gets to play it everyday :cry
Back to top Go down
altria
Captain Level
altria

Female Posts : 1269
Location : On top of Ulquiorra,so go away...and stop grinning,we're just having a nap under a tree.

PostSubject: Re: The Anger/Sad Thread   The Anger/Sad Thread EmptyMon Feb 01, 2010 3:09 am

^^ You're not alone there.Haven't played it either..there's just so much to do there's no time for it.And Sims eats time like crazy.
Back to top Go down
http://huecomundo-rp.forumotion.net/forum.htm
BigJDelux
Vice-Captain Level
BigJDelux

PostSubject: Re: The Anger/Sad Thread   The Anger/Sad Thread EmptyMon Feb 01, 2010 5:54 am

i haven't played tales of symphonia for 2 weeks AND. . .

I NEED TO BUY MASS EFFECT 2!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
benelori
Captain Level
benelori

Male Posts : 1055

PostSubject: Re: The Anger/Sad Thread   The Anger/Sad Thread EmptyFri Feb 05, 2010 2:48 pm

I got a fever this morning and I feel like crap...I'm rather pissed of, because I can't find my own place, but most of the time I'm like a vegetable...it's annoying, I can't even focus on my exams...and all this points towards the biggest flu this year
Back to top Go down
altria
Captain Level
altria

Location : On top of Ulquiorra,so go away...and stop grinning,we're just having a nap under a tree.

PostSubject: Re: The Anger/Sad Thread   The Anger/Sad Thread EmptySat Feb 06, 2010 3:33 am

~That sucks..You should drink lots of liquid,lemon and honey tea is good too and something with electrolytes.I hope you'll feel better soon.
Back to top Go down
benelori
Captain Level
benelori

PostSubject: Re: The Anger/Sad Thread   The Anger/Sad Thread EmptySat Feb 06, 2010 3:49 am

Thx altria...I drinking tons of tea, but my lemon stock ended...need to resupply soon...right now I'm in the bed, so it's not getting better so easily...but I won't give up...I will definitely defeat it
Back to top Go down
Starky
Administrator
Starky

PostSubject: Re: The Anger/Sad Thread   The Anger/Sad Thread EmptySat Feb 27, 2010 4:45 pm

Fuck this crap, nothing good has happened to me at all this week I don't see it looking up at all, I'm seriously FUCKING PISSED OFF! I hate everything that's happening to me, fuck it, I'm not putting my all into anything. That "Fuck it" is for my friend who died a couple years back, he always said "Fuck it" when things annoyed him, I was his best friend, the least I could do is continue to say it for him.
Back to top Go down
demonart
Vice-Captain Level
demonart

PostSubject: Re: The Anger/Sad Thread   The Anger/Sad Thread EmptySat Feb 27, 2010 7:19 pm

i hear you man, i feel like i'm messing it all up...felt like I'm being ignored and everything...misunderstood...it's like everyone is mad at me and making a distance at me..man it's really irritating...and to make it worst...computer has this fucking don't want to go away virus...
Back to top Go down
MikuMiku
Shinigami
Shinigami
MikuMiku

Female Posts : 20

PostSubject: Re: The Anger/Sad Thread   The Anger/Sad Thread EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 11:26 am

I got banned from a forum and I dont know why Sad
Back to top Go down
benelori
Captain Level
benelori

PostSubject: Re: The Anger/Sad Thread   The Anger/Sad Thread EmptyMon Mar 08, 2010 2:37 pm

Which one?
Usually bans should say the motive...I have experience in it...2 times at MH for offtopicness and not obeying the 48 hour chapter rule
Back to top Go down
Pim
Seated Officer Level
Pim

Male Posts : 311
Location : My computer room. My Naughty Room has too less space for the computer

PostSubject: Re: The Anger/Sad Thread   The Anger/Sad Thread EmptyMon Mar 08, 2010 10:01 pm

I'm feeling sick ._.
Though my brother is in a worser state XD
Back to top Go down
demonart
Vice-Captain Level
demonart

PostSubject: Re: The Anger/Sad Thread   The Anger/Sad Thread EmptyMon Mar 08, 2010 10:11 pm

feeling bad for messing up my history and biology midterm
Back to top Go down
altria
Captain Level
altria

PostSubject: Re: The Anger/Sad Thread   The Anger/Sad Thread EmptyWed Mar 10, 2010 6:29 pm

~My laptop completely crashed and I couldn't get it to work again.Neither could the technician on the line,we tried everything.So I have to send it back for repairs,a new system will need to be installed.Which means all my files will be wiped out. >< All the pictures,ideas,sketches,homework assignments,music and writing...I really want to smash something. >O
Back to top Go down
demonart
Vice-Captain Level
demonart

PostSubject: Re: The Anger/Sad Thread   The Anger/Sad Thread EmptyWed Mar 10, 2010 7:11 pm

you should've hit the computer since it's broken already, i usually do something like that or more like throws stuff unknowingly to someone. by the way don't you use some usb drives...i always have them as back up if some case like that happen. although, i feel the same way...cuz of my freaking virused computer...now the only way to fix it is to reformat it...good thing they'll now change it to windows 7 but the hell all the files will be deleted...now i need to download and install whatever was in there before...
Back to top Go down
altria
Captain Level
altria

PostSubject: Re: The Anger/Sad Thread   The Anger/Sad Thread EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 9:32 pm

~They're only going to load in new operating system and send it back since the fame itself is fine,so I couldn't hit the stupid thing..I do usually back up everything but I just got it as a birthday present and didn't have time..so all the new info on there will be wiped,since the things a Mini HP and I carried it everywhere,a lot of stuff managed to accumulate...Yes,viruses suck..the ironic thing is,it started acting up right after I loaded an anti-virus program. XD
Back to top Go down
Starky
Administrator
Starky

PostSubject: Re: The Anger/Sad Thread   The Anger/Sad Thread EmptyThu Apr 01, 2010 10:29 am

I fucking hate the Irish Police force, most corrupt bastards.
Back to top Go down
BigJDelux
Vice-Captain Level
BigJDelux

PostSubject: Re: The Anger/Sad Thread   The Anger/Sad Thread EmptyThu Apr 01, 2010 4:04 pm

Starky wrote:
I fucking hate the Irish Police force, most corrupt bastards.
what happened with the Irish Police Force?

sounds serious for you to be that mad.
Back to top Go down
Starky
Administrator
Starky

PostSubject: Re: The Anger/Sad Thread   The Anger/Sad Thread EmptyThu Apr 01, 2010 6:32 pm

Accused me of lying
Back to top Go down
BigJDelux
Vice-Captain Level
BigJDelux

PostSubject: Re: The Anger/Sad Thread   The Anger/Sad Thread EmptyThu Apr 01, 2010 8:07 pm

lying about something important? that sounds shitty of them!!!
Back to top Go down
Starky
Administrator
Starky

PostSubject: Re: The Anger/Sad Thread   The Anger/Sad Thread EmptyFri Apr 02, 2010 5:46 am

They said I lied about my date of birth
Back to top Go down
demonart
Vice-Captain Level
demonart

PostSubject: Re: The Anger/Sad Thread   The Anger/Sad Thread EmptySat Apr 03, 2010 9:03 am

wth why do they even know or care about that...how did it go?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Anger/Sad Thread   The Anger/Sad Thread Empty

Back to top Go down

The Anger/Sad Thread
Page 1 of 1