Soul Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The newest Anime Forum!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Kuchiki Byakuya FC

Go down 
+5
Pray-Tesla
benelori
Soul-Slayer
altria
smart.deedee
9 posters
AuthorMessage
smart.deedee
Seated Officer Level
smart.deedee

Female Posts : 292

The Kuchiki Byakuya FC Empty
PostSubject: The Kuchiki Byakuya FC   The Kuchiki Byakuya FC EmptyTue Jan 26, 2010 6:22 pm

The Kuchiki Byakuya FC

The Kuchiki Byakuya FC Kuchik10

Kuchiki Byakuya
Birthday: January 31st
Height: 180cm
Weight: 64kg
Blood type: O
Division: 6th (represented by the camellia flower which stands for noble reason)
Rank: Captain of 6th division and 28th head of the Kuchiki clan
Zanpakatou: Senbonzakura
Seiyu: Ryōtarō Okiayu (Japanese dub) and Dan Woren (English Dub)
First appearance: Chapter 51 (manga), Episode 16 (anime)
Theme song: Je Chante Pour Passer Le Temps by Giovanni Mirabassi
Haori underside color: Indigo blue

Extra Information

Skill: Calligraphy
Hobby: Late-night walks
Food preference: He loves spicy foods but hates sweet food.
In battle: He has high marks in all areas, indicating his military education. His skill leaves no openings for the enemy.
How he spends his time off:
-Participating in meetings of the four great noble families
-Passing time in serene tasks such as reading or calligraphy

Members

Spoiler:

Goodies

Pictures
Note: when you click on the spoiler, you will see many other spoiler tags. The pics are inside said tags. However, when you click on one of those tags, the bigger spoiler will close. Just click on the outer spoiler tag and you will see the pic next. Then close the tag of the pic and click the outer tag to select a new pic.

Spoiler:

Wallpapers
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Byakuya Humor:

Spoiler:

Fanfics
Spoiler:

Fanarts

Spoiler:

Please remember the FC rules. That means no spamming or character bashing if it comes up. Also, remember to stay on topic and be polite to other members. Any personal issues should not be resolved through posting on the FC, rather by VM's, PM's or contact one of the mods.

Most important rule: Do have fun. We're not here to rain on anyone's parade Very Happy

Last edited by smart.deedee on Sat Feb 06, 2010 9:26 am; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down
altria
Captain Level
altria

Female Posts : 1269
Location : On top of Ulquiorra,so go away...and stop grinning,we're just having a nap under a tree.

PostSubject: Re: The Kuchiki Byakuya FC   The Kuchiki Byakuya FC EmptyWed Jan 27, 2010 3:55 am

~I'd like to join please.^^
Back to top Go down
http://huecomundo-rp.forumotion.net/forum.htm
Soul-Slayer
Vice-Captain Level
Soul-Slayer

Male Posts : 585
Location : Standing in the middle of the snow wondering WHO THE HELLS STOLE MY CLOTHES!!!

PostSubject: Re: The Kuchiki Byakuya FC   The Kuchiki Byakuya FC EmptyWed Jan 27, 2010 4:29 am

JOINAGE deedee!
Back to top Go down
smart.deedee
Seated Officer Level
smart.deedee

PostSubject: Re: The Kuchiki Byakuya FC   The Kuchiki Byakuya FC EmptyWed Jan 27, 2010 5:52 am

Welcome, Altria and Soul-Slayer. Nice to see you guys around here Very Happy
Back to top Go down
benelori
Captain Level
benelori

Male Posts : 1055

PostSubject: Re: The Kuchiki Byakuya FC   The Kuchiki Byakuya FC EmptyWed Jan 27, 2010 6:06 am

Yo...nice fan-club U got here...I might as contribute to it myself...so there U go, the funniest pic I've seen about byakuya...
The Kuchiki Byakuya FC __byakuya_bankai___by_azntranquility

Last edited by benelori on Wed Jan 27, 2010 7:41 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
smart.deedee
Seated Officer Level
smart.deedee

PostSubject: Re: The Kuchiki Byakuya FC   The Kuchiki Byakuya FC EmptyWed Jan 27, 2010 6:11 am

You're more than welcome to do that, Benelori Razz
Back to top Go down
benelori
Captain Level
benelori

Male Posts : 1055

PostSubject: Re: The Kuchiki Byakuya FC   The Kuchiki Byakuya FC EmptyWed Jan 27, 2010 6:20 am

The royal attitude and the manner in which he speaks is awesome(in japanese) his voice-cover is the one who does Scar in FMA and it's pretty cool there as well...
Byakuya is one cool character that's for sure...9/10
Back to top Go down
Pray-Tesla
Shinigami
Shinigami
Pray-Tesla

Female Posts : 38

PostSubject: Re: The Kuchiki Byakuya FC   The Kuchiki Byakuya FC EmptyWed Jan 27, 2010 3:47 pm

Total joinage plz?Smile
Back to top Go down
smart.deedee
Seated Officer Level
smart.deedee

PostSubject: Re: The Kuchiki Byakuya FC   The Kuchiki Byakuya FC EmptyWed Jan 27, 2010 4:27 pm

Welcome to the FC Tesla cheers I'll add you to the front post right away.

@Benelori: I've seen that picture. It's one of my favorites. I'll add it to the front post. Thanks bounce
Back to top Go down
Starky
Administrator
Starky

Male Posts : 837

PostSubject: Re: The Kuchiki Byakuya FC   The Kuchiki Byakuya FC EmptyFri Jan 29, 2010 8:48 am

JOINING THIS! KTHXBYE!
Back to top Go down
https://soulsociety.4umer.com
Musashi
Seated Officer Level
Musashi

Female Posts : 296

PostSubject: Re: The Kuchiki Byakuya FC   The Kuchiki Byakuya FC EmptyFri Jan 29, 2010 9:18 am

Joinage! Funniest art I've seen ...
http://fc07.deviantart.net/fs22/f/2007/340/9/c/Hassles_on_Byakuya_by_Go_Devil_Dante.jpg
Back to top Go down
smart.deedee
Seated Officer Level
smart.deedee

PostSubject: Re: The Kuchiki Byakuya FC   The Kuchiki Byakuya FC EmptyFri Jan 29, 2010 9:28 am

Welcome both Starky and Musashi to this lovely FC. Hope you guys will have fun here The Kuchiki Byakuya FC 88

@Musashi: Thanks for the contribution. I'll add it to the FP.
Back to top Go down
Sunomomo
Shinigami
Shinigami
Sunomomo

Female Posts : 108
Location : Staring, transfixed from a distance; wondering how the air is up there.

PostSubject: Re: The Kuchiki Byakuya FC   The Kuchiki Byakuya FC EmptyFri Jan 29, 2010 3:33 pm

I would like to join please^^
Back to top Go down
smart.deedee
Seated Officer Level
smart.deedee

PostSubject: Re: The Kuchiki Byakuya FC   The Kuchiki Byakuya FC EmptyFri Jan 29, 2010 3:44 pm

Momo-sama The Kuchiki Byakuya FC 116 Welcome to the FC! I'll add you to the front post right away Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sunomomo
Shinigami
Shinigami
Sunomomo

Female Posts : 108
Location : Staring, transfixed from a distance; wondering how the air is up there.

PostSubject: Re: The Kuchiki Byakuya FC   The Kuchiki Byakuya FC EmptyFri Jan 29, 2010 3:46 pm

Thank you dee!! <3
Back to top Go down
smart.deedee
Seated Officer Level
smart.deedee

PostSubject: Re: The Kuchiki Byakuya FC   The Kuchiki Byakuya FC EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 12:07 am

By the way guys, today is Byakuya's birthday, so how about in honor of this, you can find some Byakuya pics to add to the front post.

If I get the time to finish my Byakuya coloring, then I'll post it here for all of you to see.
Back to top Go down
altria
Captain Level
altria

Location : On top of Ulquiorra,so go away...and stop grinning,we're just having a nap under a tree.

PostSubject: Re: The Kuchiki Byakuya FC   The Kuchiki Byakuya FC EmptyMon Feb 01, 2010 2:57 am

Happy Birthday to Byakuya then.
Here are some pictures:

Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
smart.deedee
Seated Officer Level
smart.deedee

PostSubject: Re: The Kuchiki Byakuya FC   The Kuchiki Byakuya FC EmptyTue Feb 02, 2010 11:59 am

Thanks for the pics altria. They've been added to the front post.

So we can begin discussion, what do you think is going on in hueco mundo with Byakuya and Kenpachi fighting Yammy?
Back to top Go down
Musashi
Seated Officer Level
Musashi

Female Posts : 296

PostSubject: Re: The Kuchiki Byakuya FC   The Kuchiki Byakuya FC EmptyTue Feb 02, 2010 12:03 pm

I think there's some intense fighting going on. Byakuya and Kenpachi are competing and Yammi is trying to kill them both. Smile

I'd love to see them coming trough the garganta and crossing their swords with Aizen.
Back to top Go down
altria
Captain Level
altria

PostSubject: Re: The Kuchiki Byakuya FC   The Kuchiki Byakuya FC EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 2:02 am

~Byakuya and Kenpachi having a competition over Yammy..and maybe after they finish him off they'll go at each other,that seems to be what Kenpachi wants.
~Yes,it would be so awesome if they returned to FKKT but I'm not sure they could be of help. Aizen is much older,he was already a VC while Byakuya was still a kid,though they are both skilled in kidou..but he could be put under the illusion,that's why he remained while sending Ichigo back.He knows he couldn't win.
Back to top Go down
smart.deedee
Seated Officer Level
smart.deedee

PostSubject: Re: The Kuchiki Byakuya FC   The Kuchiki Byakuya FC EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 4:57 pm

I would really love it if Byakuya would fight Gin. He has every possibility and reason to do so. If Kubo does that, I think I'll convert to Kubology Laughing... Now seriously, Byakuya could fight Gin. Perhaps not alone, but I'm really hoping that Matsumoto will get better, and then I assume that if they're done fighting Yammy, Byakuya, Mayuri and Kenpachi will return together, so they could team up against Gin if their injuries are not that grave. If you think about it, with all the captains in FKT fighting Aizen, who will be left in a good enough condition to fight Gin.

That's just a crazy theory of mine, but since we were on the Yammy subject...

Now, considering the latest filler chapter I've been wondering about something, and I know it's a little out there, but meh it's interesting to think about.

So a zanpakuto is the reflection of a shinigami's soul and inner power. They also share a similar personality to that of it's owner. Considering this, I wonder if what we saw of Senbonzakura in the last filler chapter is a reflection of Byakuya's real personality that he hides from the public because of his sense of duty. Looking back at the TBTP arc, where we got to see young Byakuya, he was very committed to improving his skills as a shinigami, but he had a different personality that was not as uptight as we see now, so it's not so crazy to believe that maybe everything that happened with Hisana and Rukia had turned him into a more private, uptight man.

Now, I know this is all filler and can't be regarded as canon, but I thought it was interesting to consider, so I thought I would share with you. I'd like to read your thoughts on this.
Back to top Go down
Obelisk
Seated Officer Level
Obelisk

PostSubject: Re: The Kuchiki Byakuya FC   The Kuchiki Byakuya FC EmptySat Feb 06, 2010 9:06 am

Joinage Surprised

Although Im not a huge BYa fan I do like his Zan
Back to top Go down
smart.deedee
Seated Officer Level
smart.deedee

PostSubject: Re: The Kuchiki Byakuya FC   The Kuchiki Byakuya FC EmptySat Feb 06, 2010 9:25 am

Welcome to the FC Very Happy
Back to top Go down
altria
Captain Level
altria

PostSubject: Re: The Kuchiki Byakuya FC   The Kuchiki Byakuya FC EmptySat Feb 06, 2010 6:29 pm

~Byakuya was still a kid back then though and with all the things that happened he was bound to change.I do think the coldness he puts on is more of a facade to keep others away..the things about zanpakuto,if they are a reflection..wouldn't they be backwards like reflections are?Zangetsu in particular comes to mind..he's a wise,calm guy..different from Ichigo who tends to jump in headfirst..they share similarities but you could say they are different persona's...same with Hisagi and Kazeshini..so Byakuya would not necessarily have same personality.
~Welcome to the club,Obelisk.^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Kuchiki Byakuya FC   The Kuchiki Byakuya FC Empty

Back to top Go down

The Kuchiki Byakuya FC
Page 1 of 1