Soul Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The newest Anime Forum!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

iPad

Go down 
+3
Soul-Slayer
Obelisk
Somedude
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Somedude
Seated Officer Level
Somedude

Male Posts : 210

iPad Empty
PostSubject: iPad   iPad EmptyThu Jan 28, 2010 2:38 pm

maaaaaaaaaaaaan

I don't care how many people have bitched about the iPhone/iPod touch, I think the iPad will get it right.

I want one. ;-;
Back to top Go down
Obelisk
Seated Officer Level
Obelisk

iPad Empty
PostSubject: Re: iPad   iPad EmptyThu Jan 28, 2010 3:58 pm

I actually though the iPhone an I pod touch were actually pretty awesome, the upas howeve just seems weird don't know how it will do.
Back to top Go down
Soul-Slayer
Vice-Captain Level
Soul-Slayer

Male Posts : 585
Location : Standing in the middle of the snow wondering WHO THE HELLS STOLE MY CLOTHES!!!

iPad Empty
PostSubject: Re: iPad   iPad EmptyThu Jan 28, 2010 4:06 pm

The iPad is set to cost about £500
Thats like wow!
Back to top Go down
altria
Captain Level
altria

Female Posts : 1269
Location : On top of Ulquiorra,so go away...and stop grinning,we're just having a nap under a tree.

iPad Empty
PostSubject: Re: iPad   iPad EmptyThu Jan 28, 2010 6:37 pm

~Is that a lot?
Back to top Go down
http://huecomundo-rp.forumotion.net/forum.htm
smart.deedee
Seated Officer Level
smart.deedee

Female Posts : 292

iPad Empty
PostSubject: Re: iPad   iPad EmptyFri Jan 29, 2010 5:23 am

Well, if you think about it, 500$ for it is okay. Mots netbooks cost around 400$ and of course the iPad is going to cost more than a netbook and less than a mac book, because it's apple cheers

Anyways, I think it looks cool, but I don't see what functions does it have that would make it better to buy than a iPod Touch. The one cool thing is the design and the fact that it has a bigger screen.
Back to top Go down
demonart
Vice-Captain Level
demonart

Male Posts : 691

iPad Empty
PostSubject: Re: iPad   iPad EmptyFri Jan 29, 2010 7:31 am

ipad?? well compared to ipod...you're right. I think it's the big screen and the design that makes it really cool. i'm guessing it'll cost more than 1000 bucks. I can't wait for the next next generation where this stuffs will just cost at least 30 bucks and this will be like our notebooks and books in school..xp (i wonder if i'm still gonna be alive by that time then)
Back to top Go down
BigJDelux
Vice-Captain Level
BigJDelux

Male Posts : 539
Location : doing fist bumps with Shinji, then drinking with Hisagi

iPad Empty
PostSubject: Re: iPad   iPad EmptyFri Jan 29, 2010 8:02 am

i think they said it will retail depending on specs between $500-1000 dollars. i think it looks cool, but there would be no way I would get one. i have no need for something like that. sure it looks cool and has bells and whistles but it looks like an ergonomic nightmare. my posture would be ruined trying to type with that thing in my lap. plus, if i want an Apple computer, i will get a real computer. this seems like a gimmicky thing to me. i would rather just get an iphone or ipod touch for my current Apple needs.
Back to top Go down
smart.deedee
Seated Officer Level
smart.deedee

Female Posts : 292

iPad Empty
PostSubject: Re: iPad   iPad EmptyFri Jan 29, 2010 8:54 am

demonart wrote:
ipad?? well compared to ipod...you're right. I think it's the big screen and the design that makes it really cool. i'm guessing it'll cost more than 1000 bucks. I can't wait for the next next generation where this stuffs will just cost at least 30 bucks and this will be like our notebooks and books in school..xp (i wonder if i'm still gonna be alive by that time then)

I'm sure you will be alive. Perhaps not in school, but certainly alive. I think the iPad already has the capacity to act as paper. By paper I mean that you can write directly into the screen as if it were a notebook. The one thing that I find disappointing about the iPad is that is only 64GB. My ipod has more memory than that, and it's not even a classic.

BigJDelux wrote:
i think they said it will retail depending on specs between $500-1000 dollars. i think it looks cool, but there would be no way I would get one. i have no need for something like that. sure it looks cool and has bells and whistles but it looks like an ergonomic nightmare. my posture would be ruined trying to type with that thing in my lap. plus, if i want an Apple computer, i will get a real computer. this seems like a gimmicky thing to me. i would rather just get an iphone or ipod touch for my current Apple needs.

Yeah, it will cost more if it has 3G technology, but I think the highest price is 700 US$, but I could be wrong. And I agree, it'd be better to just have an iPod touch or iPhone. I'd personally wouldn't buy either. I'd rather by a netbook.
Back to top Go down
Soul-Slayer
Vice-Captain Level
Soul-Slayer

Male Posts : 585
Location : Standing in the middle of the snow wondering WHO THE HELLS STOLE MY CLOTHES!!!

iPad Empty
PostSubject: Re: iPad   iPad EmptyFri Jan 29, 2010 10:40 am

altria wrote:
~Is that a lot?

Well I live in UK and as you know the UK go by Pounds Not Dollars so I don't know what that would be Converted to Dollars but In Pounds £500 Is alot!
Back to top Go down
Somedude
Seated Officer Level
Somedude

Male Posts : 210

iPad Empty
PostSubject: Re: iPad   iPad EmptySat Jan 30, 2010 7:54 pm

Highest price is 829 USD for 3G access and 64 gb

without 3G it's 699, which is what I'll aim for.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

iPad Empty
PostSubject: Re: iPad   iPad Empty

Back to top Go down

iPad
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Soul Society :: Social Area :: General-
Jump to: