Soul Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The newest Anime Forum!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

How to multiquote?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
smart.deedee
Seated Officer Level
smart.deedee

Female Posts : 292

How to multiquote? Empty
PostSubject: How to multiquote?   How to multiquote? EmptyFri Jan 29, 2010 9:35 am

Hello mods and Starky.

I was wondering about the multiquote function. I posted something about it in someother thread, but I think it would be good if you explained that here so that other members can find an answer easily.

I notice there's a multiquote button at the top of each post. Once you click it the button turns pink. Now, once I finish picking all the posts I want to quote, the natural thing would be to click on the quote button on the last post one wants to quote. When I do this, I only get that last post, and the rest that I tagged for quoting don't show. If you could please give me an answer as to how this should be done, so that all the posts that one wants to quote appear in the reply.

Thanks for the help. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Musashi
Seated Officer Level
Musashi

Female Posts : 296

How to multiquote? Empty
PostSubject: Re: How to multiquote?   How to multiquote? EmptyFri Jan 29, 2010 9:37 am

I have replied to you in my thread. You pick the posts you want to quote, then press "post reply" at the very bottom of the page, below the quick reply.
Back to top Go down
Starky
Administrator
Starky

Male Posts : 837

How to multiquote? Empty
PostSubject: Re: How to multiquote?   How to multiquote? EmptyFri Jan 29, 2010 9:39 am

Locking since it's solved Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://soulsociety.4umer.com
Sponsored content

How to multiquote? Empty
PostSubject: Re: How to multiquote?   How to multiquote? Empty

Back to top Go down

How to multiquote?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Soul Society :: Bulletin Board :: Questions, Feedback & Suggestions-
Jump to: