Soul Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The newest Anime Forum!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Your main likes and dislikes in henati/yaoi/yuri.

Go down 
+4
Starky
Soul-Slayer
Musashi
altria
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Starky
Administrator
Starky

Male Posts : 837

Your main likes and dislikes in henati/yaoi/yuri. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your main likes and dislikes in henati/yaoi/yuri.   Your main likes and dislikes in henati/yaoi/yuri. - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 30, 2010 6:11 pm

Haha yeah XD
Back to top Go down
https://soulsociety.4umer.com
Soul-Slayer
Vice-Captain Level
Soul-Slayer

Male Posts : 585
Location : Standing in the middle of the snow wondering WHO THE HELLS STOLE MY CLOTHES!!!

PostSubject: Re: Your main likes and dislikes in henati/yaoi/yuri.   Your main likes and dislikes in henati/yaoi/yuri. - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 30, 2010 6:12 pm

I think hentai with a girl with her OWN body parts average sized breasts and atleast some dialouge and now all just sex, Is probably the best kinda you can get!
Back to top Go down
Starky
Administrator
Starky

PostSubject: Re: Your main likes and dislikes in henati/yaoi/yuri.   Your main likes and dislikes in henati/yaoi/yuri. - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 30, 2010 6:16 pm

That my friend is true Wink
Back to top Go down
Soul-Slayer
Vice-Captain Level
Soul-Slayer

Location : Standing in the middle of the snow wondering WHO THE HELLS STOLE MY CLOTHES!!!

PostSubject: Re: Your main likes and dislikes in henati/yaoi/yuri.   Your main likes and dislikes in henati/yaoi/yuri. - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 30, 2010 6:16 pm

Yup Very true Razz
Back to top Go down
altria
Captain Level
altria

Female Posts : 1269
Location : On top of Ulquiorra,so go away...and stop grinning,we're just having a nap under a tree.

PostSubject: Re: Your main likes and dislikes in henati/yaoi/yuri.   Your main likes and dislikes in henati/yaoi/yuri. - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 30, 2010 7:15 pm

~True..it's also the rarest. XD
Back to top Go down
http://huecomundo-rp.forumotion.net/forum.htm
Starky
Administrator
Starky

PostSubject: Re: Your main likes and dislikes in henati/yaoi/yuri.   Your main likes and dislikes in henati/yaoi/yuri. - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 30, 2010 7:21 pm

altria wrote:
~True..it's also the rarest. XD
The most truthful fact of hentai.
Back to top Go down
Sunomomo
Shinigami
Shinigami
Sunomomo

Female Posts : 108
Location : Staring, transfixed from a distance; wondering how the air is up there.

PostSubject: Re: Your main likes and dislikes in henati/yaoi/yuri.   Your main likes and dislikes in henati/yaoi/yuri. - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 30, 2010 7:26 pm

Yaoi:

Likes: IchigoxRenji / RenjixIchigo, GrayxNatsu / NatsuxGray, Bishies, traps, Hardcore/Softcore Yaoi, manly bishies, bishies that have a serious attitude (Ulquiorra and Byakuya comes to mind), Badass bishies (Renji and Grimmjow comes to mind), Noob bishies (Hello there Ichigo~), boys in school uniform, tsundere bishies, Visible or non-visible penetration is fine with me so long as I get to see the facial expression and hear the moan and groan when he puts it in Twisted Evil Also, Boys must be at least 17+ in age.

Dislikes: Boys that are too girly, Boys that starts acting like girls, boys that starts sounding like girls and badly drawn characters, non-existent plot, when the story doesn't make sense, NO SHOTAS

I don't mind: Incest, Rape

I like yaoi doujinshis/anime with romance. My favorite one being Junjou Romantica (one of the characters seiyu is the same as Renji's *fangirl*). I like Junjou Romantica because even though it shows no penetration the stories make up for it. And it actually seems to be better that way. The artwork/art style is great as well~ It's one of the things I love about it. I also like yaoi relationships where the two boys can switch who can be uke and who can be seme, which seems to be the case with Ichigo and Renji.

Yuri:

Dislikes: Girls with cocks, 'hair down there', overly-huge breasts (Rangiku's breasts are borderline of this..) No penetration (Those slender, tiny fingers just doesn't do it for me -_- )..

I don't mind: Lolis, incest, rape, small (Rukia) or big (Orihime) boobs..

Oh, what can I say about Yuris.... It's alright, I guess. I haven't seen too much of it. I find it boring sometimes but there are some exceptions.
Back to top Go down
Soul-Slayer
Vice-Captain Level
Soul-Slayer

PostSubject: Re: Your main likes and dislikes in henati/yaoi/yuri.   Your main likes and dislikes in henati/yaoi/yuri. - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 30, 2010 7:29 pm

Gray...X...Natsu....*doesn't know whiter to ever read fairy tail again!*

XD
Back to top Go down
Sunomomo
Shinigami
Shinigami
Sunomomo

Location : Staring, transfixed from a distance; wondering how the air is up there.

PostSubject: Re: Your main likes and dislikes in henati/yaoi/yuri.   Your main likes and dislikes in henati/yaoi/yuri. - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 30, 2010 7:36 pm

God... Gray is so F***** HOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *squee*
Back to top Go down
Soul-Slayer
Vice-Captain Level
Soul-Slayer

PostSubject: Re: Your main likes and dislikes in henati/yaoi/yuri.   Your main likes and dislikes in henati/yaoi/yuri. - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 30, 2010 7:37 pm

Gray is cool..ICE XD but..NatsuXgray No thanks XD
Back to top Go down
Sunomomo
Shinigami
Shinigami
Sunomomo

PostSubject: Re: Your main likes and dislikes in henati/yaoi/yuri.   Your main likes and dislikes in henati/yaoi/yuri. - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 30, 2010 7:39 pm

Soul... *takes out gun...*
Back to top Go down
Soul-Slayer
Vice-Captain Level
Soul-Slayer

PostSubject: Re: Your main likes and dislikes in henati/yaoi/yuri.   Your main likes and dislikes in henati/yaoi/yuri. - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 30, 2010 7:40 pm

FRRRIKKK STAAARRRRKY XD
Back to top Go down
altria
Captain Level
altria

Location : On top of Ulquiorra,so go away...and stop grinning,we're just having a nap under a tree.

PostSubject: Re: Your main likes and dislikes in henati/yaoi/yuri.   Your main likes and dislikes in henati/yaoi/yuri. - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 30, 2010 8:01 pm

XD Now,now,let's play nice here.^^
Back to top Go down
Somedude
Seated Officer Level
Somedude

Male Posts : 210

PostSubject: Re: Your main likes and dislikes in henati/yaoi/yuri.   Your main likes and dislikes in henati/yaoi/yuri. - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 30, 2010 8:15 pm

Man, I'm not as into hentai as I used to but let's give it a shot:

Regarding Hentai in general:

If there's no action it's not worth it. Story is optional if it's good art with good progression. I do, however, enjoy when it's a completely original story, that's not completely overrun by sex, but isn't dominated by story either. I like freaky shit too: futa, tentacles, rape, incest (to a point), pushing the limits of imagination, all that shit. However, overly massive breasts to the point of ridiculosity is a no go for me. Lame art too, that's always a turn off.

FREAKS is a decent doujin circle imo (or single artist, I forgot), but they cross that breasts line most of the time. Their art otherwise is good and the stories and characters make up for it. Doujin-moe.us knows what's good and what's not, so I use that site most of the time.

Yaoi:

No. I'm a typical guy, sorry.

Yuri:

Honestly, yuri doesn't do much for me. Don't get me wrong, two chicks getting it on is hot, but when it's hentai, I don't know, it just...it loses a lot of the quality. Futa makes up for that >> It needs to be like, super hardcore borderline rape yuri to appeal to me. There's also the fact that a lot of yuri I've seen is extremely story heavy, sappy stories at that. No thanks.

Man I never thought I would so much as look in this forum
Back to top Go down
Soul-Slayer
Vice-Captain Level
Soul-Slayer

PostSubject: Re: Your main likes and dislikes in henati/yaoi/yuri.   Your main likes and dislikes in henati/yaoi/yuri. - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 30, 2010 8:17 pm

dude you have to be 18 to come in here unless your a mod your only 16 on your age! XD
Back to top Go down
Sunomomo
Shinigami
Shinigami
Sunomomo

PostSubject: Re: Your main likes and dislikes in henati/yaoi/yuri.   Your main likes and dislikes in henati/yaoi/yuri. - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 30, 2010 8:19 pm

We should just let everyone in!
Back to top Go down
Starky
Administrator
Starky

PostSubject: Re: Your main likes and dislikes in henati/yaoi/yuri.   Your main likes and dislikes in henati/yaoi/yuri. - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 30, 2010 8:19 pm

I seem to have lost my vision for numbers, oh well!
Back to top Go down
Soul-Slayer
Vice-Captain Level
Soul-Slayer

PostSubject: Re: Your main likes and dislikes in henati/yaoi/yuri.   Your main likes and dislikes in henati/yaoi/yuri. - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 30, 2010 8:21 pm

XD! I guess it doesn't matter there age they would come in anyway!
Back to top Go down
altria
Captain Level
altria

PostSubject: Re: Your main likes and dislikes in henati/yaoi/yuri.   Your main likes and dislikes in henati/yaoi/yuri. - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 30, 2010 8:22 pm

XD Yep..it just stops them from posting.>.>
Back to top Go down
Somedude
Seated Officer Level
Somedude

PostSubject: Re: Your main likes and dislikes in henati/yaoi/yuri.   Your main likes and dislikes in henati/yaoi/yuri. - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 30, 2010 8:23 pm

Oh get over it guys

Are my poor little underage eyes going to be scarred forever? ;D
Back to top Go down
Sunomomo
Shinigami
Shinigami
Sunomomo

PostSubject: Re: Your main likes and dislikes in henati/yaoi/yuri.   Your main likes and dislikes in henati/yaoi/yuri. - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 30, 2010 8:24 pm

Somedude wrote:

If there's no action it's not worth it. Story is optional if it's good art with good progression. I do, however, enjoy when it's a completely original story, that's not completely overrun by sex, but isn't dominated by story either. I like freaky shit too: futa, tentacles, rape, incest (to a point), pushing the limits of imagination, all that shit. However, overly massive breasts to the point of ridiculosity is a no go for me. Lame art too, that's always a turn off.

FREAKS is a decent doujin circle imo (or single artist, I forgot), but they cross that breasts line most of the time. Their art otherwise is good and the stories and characters make up for it. Doujin-moe.us knows what's good and what's not, so I use that site most of the time.

Yaoi:

Yuri:

Honestly, yuri doesn't do much for me. Don't get me wrong, two chicks getting it on is hot, but when it's hentai, I don't know, it just...it loses a lot of the quality. Futa makes up for that >> It needs to be like, super hardcore borderline rape yuri to appeal to me. There's also the fact that a lot of yuri I've seen is extremely story heavy, sappy stories at that. No thanks.

I freaking agree with everything you say. So much so that I'm going to overlook the fact that you don't like Yaoi Evil or Very Mad BUT we all have our preferences! And I totally agree with what you said with Yuri. Although, I don't like girls with penises..
Back to top Go down
altria
Captain Level
altria

PostSubject: Re: Your main likes and dislikes in henati/yaoi/yuri.   Your main likes and dislikes in henati/yaoi/yuri. - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 30, 2010 8:25 pm

XD Come now..there's nothing here you haven't seen. ^.~
Back to top Go down
Soul-Slayer
Vice-Captain Level
Soul-Slayer

PostSubject: Re: Your main likes and dislikes in henati/yaoi/yuri.   Your main likes and dislikes in henati/yaoi/yuri. - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 30, 2010 8:26 pm

Sunomomo wrote:
Somedude wrote:

Yaoi:

Yuri:

I freaking agree with everything you say. So much so that I'm going to overlook the fact that you don't like Yaoi Evil or Very Mad BUT we all have our preferences! And I totally agree with what you said with Yuri. Although, I don't like girls with penises..

I HATE GIRLS WITH A PENIS! I could actually be sick TBQH!
I really really cannot stand it!
Back to top Go down
Somedude
Seated Officer Level
Somedude

PostSubject: Re: Your main likes and dislikes in henati/yaoi/yuri.   Your main likes and dislikes in henati/yaoi/yuri. - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 30, 2010 8:26 pm

Ah, sorry about the yaoi thing. I read one doujin once, but it just did absolutely nothing but bother me. >>;

I dunno what it is about futa chicks. I don't see why I'd like futa, but I just do. It's strange.
Back to top Go down
Starky
Administrator
Starky

PostSubject: Re: Your main likes and dislikes in henati/yaoi/yuri.   Your main likes and dislikes in henati/yaoi/yuri. - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 30, 2010 8:29 pm

Never read Naruto Doujins if you don't like futa! it's futa land there XD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Your main likes and dislikes in henati/yaoi/yuri.   Your main likes and dislikes in henati/yaoi/yuri. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Your main likes and dislikes in henati/yaoi/yuri.
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Soul Society :: Other Anime & Manga Section :: Other Anime & Manga :: X-Rated Animes-
Jump to: