Soul Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The newest Anime Forum!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Bleach spoiler archive

Go down 
+2
Soul-Slayer
benelori
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Do U think such an archive should exist?
Yep...
Bleach spoiler archive I_vote_lcap75%Bleach spoiler archive I_vote_rcap
 75% [ 3 ]
I don't see the reason, so no
Bleach spoiler archive I_vote_lcap25%Bleach spoiler archive I_vote_rcap
 25% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 4

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
benelori
Captain Level
benelori

Male Posts : 1055

Bleach spoiler archive Empty
PostSubject: Bleach spoiler archive   Bleach spoiler archive EmptyWed Jan 27, 2010 4:21 am

It's the same thing as everywhere else...spoilers and part of the discussion should be moved here, the rest should go to the chapter discussion thread

Here's something short from Ohana and trans on FLOL

Source: http://ichixhime.actifforum.com
Credits: Maaru
Verification: Confirmed

Spoiler:

More from FLOL, this time the whole translation of the script...well done
Spoiler:

Here are some pics:
Source: BA
Credits: spacecat

Spoiler:

Last edited by benelori on Mon Feb 01, 2010 12:40 am; edited 9 times in total
Back to top Go down
Soul-Slayer
Vice-Captain Level
Soul-Slayer

Male Posts : 585
Location : Standing in the middle of the snow wondering WHO THE HELLS STOLE MY CLOTHES!!!

PostSubject: Re: Bleach spoiler archive   Bleach spoiler archive EmptyWed Jan 27, 2010 4:43 am

Soruce: 2ch
Credit: Ohana

SCript By Ohana

818 :ohana ◆IR7jauNn4E :2010/01/27(水) 21:35:57 ID:cpQoKpa7P
藍染を倒すべく、其々の思いを刃に乗せる志士達…!!そして日番谷は…!?

空中に止まってる日番谷『…刃に乗ってるのが憎しみなら お前も隊長の器じゃない…
そう言いてえんだろう』
藍染無言
日番谷『そうだ  俺はてめえを斬れさえすれば この戦いで隊長の座を失っても構わねえ』
無言で聞いてる享楽
無言の藍染

日番谷『全力で叩き潰す 鏡花水月を遣う暇など与えねえ 構えろ藍染』
無言藍染
日番谷『…構えなくても…  容赦はしねえぞ!!!!』

ビルの上から見てる銀
銀『…鏡花水月を… …遣う暇など与えない…?
…あかんわ   君ら完全に藍染隊長の”力”を履き違えてるわ』

bleach390 BEYOND THE DEATH UNDERSTANDING
一瞬の隙…  見逃すな…ッ!!

突っ込む日番谷『氷竜旋尾!!!』
交わす藍染
日番谷『氷竜旋尾 絶空!!!』
かわそうと~~~
狛村『天譴』 ラブ『天狗丸』
止める藍染

狛村『許せ 日番谷隊長!手出しするぞ!!』
日番谷『好きにしろ 元々一対一に拘るつもりはねえ』
藍染『…力で叩けば私を潰せると思ったか? 甘いな
…いや恐らくは元来”力”という言葉の認識そのものが 君たちと私では異なっているのだ』

819 :ohana ◆IR7jauNn4E :2010/01/27(水) 21:37:03 ID:cpQoKpa7P
藍染『教えよう ”力”というのは』
藍染刀を上から下に~~~
藍染『こういうものを言うのだ』

狛村『黒縄天譴明王!!!』
明王ごと斬られる狛村
藍染すぐ狛村の横に行き、バッサリ斬る

その後ろから、ラブ、ローズ
ローズ鞭で~~ 鞭を掴む藍染

銀『そうや 藍染隊長が怖いんわ 鏡花水月を遣えるからやない
鏡花水月は恐ろしい能力やけど それ一つやったら殺されても従わへん奴は山ほどおる
あのデタラメなエスパーダが それぞれの思惑あれど一つの集団として形を成し得たんわ
ただひとつ 強いからや』
ローズ斬られる

銀『藍染隊長の全ての能力が他の誰とも掛け離れてるからや
”鏡花水月に用心する”? あかん不用心や
”他の全てに用心する”? あかん  まだ不用心や
空が落ちるとか 大地が裂けるとか 君らの知恵を総動員して あらゆる不運に用心しても
藍染隊長の能力は    その用心の遥か上や』

術無し!?その能力…おぞましく!!
終わり。サーセイ★
Back to top Go down
altria
Captain Level
altria

Female Posts : 1269
Location : On top of Ulquiorra,so go away...and stop grinning,we're just having a nap under a tree.

PostSubject: Re: Bleach spoiler archive   Bleach spoiler archive EmptyWed Jan 27, 2010 4:45 am

~Urg..and this is when I wish I could read Japanese..><
Back to top Go down
http://huecomundo-rp.forumotion.net/forum.htm
Soul-Slayer
Vice-Captain Level
Soul-Slayer

Location : Standing in the middle of the snow wondering WHO THE HELLS STOLE MY CLOTHES!!!

PostSubject: Re: Bleach spoiler archive   Bleach spoiler archive EmptyWed Jan 27, 2010 4:47 am

IF your going to post a translation WAIT untill it comes out! do not try and translate it yourself
Back to top Go down
BigJDelux
Vice-Captain Level
BigJDelux

Male Posts : 539
Location : doing fist bumps with Shinji, then drinking with Hisagi

PostSubject: Re: Bleach spoiler archive   Bleach spoiler archive EmptyWed Jan 27, 2010 5:54 am

someone had mentioned bankai @ Bleach Asylum, but i dont see taht anywhere. maybe nothing happens, but at least Gin is given screen time Smile
Back to top Go down
benelori
Captain Level
benelori

PostSubject: Re: Bleach spoiler archive   Bleach spoiler archive EmptyWed Jan 27, 2010 6:01 am

Komamura goes bankai, most probably...full script trans is out...enjoy
Back to top Go down
smart.deedee
Seated Officer Level
smart.deedee

Female Posts : 292

PostSubject: Re: Bleach spoiler archive   Bleach spoiler archive EmptyWed Jan 27, 2010 6:21 am

Looks like Aizen is going to pawn some more, and Gin will laugh. What else is new? -_-

Anyways, I can't wait to read the new chapter, if only to watch Histugaya getting pawned.
Back to top Go down
benelori
Captain Level
benelori

PostSubject: Re: Bleach spoiler archive   Bleach spoiler archive EmptyWed Jan 27, 2010 6:23 am

Well everything is new...off course except Gin laughing...but Aizen actually fighting is new, and I can't wait to see the chapter...the pic with Aizen cutting down Koma's bankai is epic
Back to top Go down
Soul-Slayer
Vice-Captain Level
Soul-Slayer

PostSubject: Re: Bleach spoiler archive   Bleach spoiler archive EmptyWed Jan 27, 2010 7:22 am

benelori wrote:
Komamura goes bankai, most probably...full script trans is out...enjoy

Koma is already in banka!
Back to top Go down
benelori
Captain Level
benelori

PostSubject: Re: Bleach spoiler archive   Bleach spoiler archive EmptyWed Jan 27, 2010 7:59 am

I thought his bankai was murdered by Tousen...and after tousen's death he was sitting next to tousen, then he had a talk with ichigo...I don't think there was a bankai there...only Hitsugaya is in bankai, the rest are just shikai...and after that Koma goes bankai again but gets toasted by Aizen....what a great panel...

I wonder though if Aizen just reached the peak of being a shinigami or maybe he reached something that is unknown to shinigami...who knows...
Soul-Slayer wrote:
I think in the next week or so were gonna shift to HM to get that over and done with! Then uruhara appears! I have a slight suspicion that Isshin wont appear in this Arc =/

That's true...if not, then probably at the end of the arc...

Last edited by benelori on Wed Jan 27, 2010 8:17 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Soul-Slayer
Vice-Captain Level
Soul-Slayer

PostSubject: Re: Bleach spoiler archive   Bleach spoiler archive EmptyWed Jan 27, 2010 8:01 am

benelori wrote:
I thought his bankai was murdered by Tousen...and after tousen's death he was sitting next to tousen, then he had a talk with ichigo...I don't think there was a bankai there...only Hitsugaya is in bankai, the rest are just shikai...and after that Koma goes bankai again but gets toasted by Aizen....what a great panel...

I wonder though if Aizen just reached the peak of being a shinigami or maybe he reached something that is unknown to shinigami...who knows...

Yes, But he stood back up to fight again, and this weeks he gets Pawned he Aizen, Poor Koma always getting attacked!! Kubo should really cut him some slack!
Back to top Go down
BigJDelux
Vice-Captain Level
BigJDelux

PostSubject: Re: Bleach spoiler archive   Bleach spoiler archive EmptyWed Jan 27, 2010 8:05 am

it looked like koma really did lose a hand in one of the panel with aizen, just like his bankai did.

with everything out, i wonder how long until we get a scan from mangastream?
Back to top Go down
benelori
Captain Level
benelori

PostSubject: Re: Bleach spoiler archive   Bleach spoiler archive EmptyWed Jan 27, 2010 8:06 am

Yeah...Hitsu goes bankai, Koma gets cut down....there's nothing very original in this chapter from the fighting point of view...even Aizen's strength was already seen, not to this extent but still...but the art and the fighting scenes will be awesome...let's hope gin's comments will be great too...cuz the story ain't goin' forward
Back to top Go down
benelori
Captain Level
benelori

PostSubject: Re: Bleach spoiler archive   Bleach spoiler archive EmptyWed Jan 27, 2010 8:08 am

BigJDelux wrote:
it looked like koma really did lose a hand in one of the panel with aizen, just like his bankai did.

with everything out, i wonder how long until we get a scan from mangastream?

Somebody at BA said that probably this week won't be as early as the next week...probably becuz the whole package of the pics ain't out yet...but who knows...anyway, it's 6 pm here, so I guess by tomorrow morning we'll have one on the platter...
Back to top Go down
Soul-Slayer
Vice-Captain Level
Soul-Slayer

PostSubject: Re: Bleach spoiler archive   Bleach spoiler archive EmptyWed Jan 27, 2010 8:09 am

benelori wrote:
Yeah...Hitsu goes bankai, Koma gets cut down....there's nothing very original in this chapter from the fighting point of view...even Aizen's strength was already seen, not to this extent but still...but the art and the fighting scenes will be awesome...let's hope gin's comments will be great too...cuz the story ain't goin' forward

Actually Tousi went bankai last week!
and the story does move alittle, Aizen cuts down Koma and gin tells us alittle more about Aizen's powers!

also BJD

I don't think there will be one out till tommorow!

Which is quite crap!
But i hope it comes out later!
Back to top Go down
BigJDelux
Vice-Captain Level
BigJDelux

PostSubject: Re: Bleach spoiler archive   Bleach spoiler archive EmptyWed Jan 27, 2010 8:12 am

Soul-Slayer wrote:
benelori wrote:

Actually Tousi went bankai last week!
and the story does move alittle, Aizen cuts down Koma and gin tells us alittle more about Aizen's powers!

also BJD

I don't think there will be one out till tommorow!

Which is quite crap!
But i hope it comes out later!
well, i hope we don't get too used to mangastream ALWAYS being this early. . . cuz i am sure there will come a time when it isn't true anymore. and i was always used to onemanga getting things out on friday anyway.

SO, what are everyone's feelings on rose doing what he did??? i don't like that he tried to attack aizen in shikai. he should have known better.
Back to top Go down
benelori
Captain Level
benelori

PostSubject: Re: Bleach spoiler archive   Bleach spoiler archive EmptyWed Jan 27, 2010 8:13 am

true about hitsu...forgot that...but the story itself doesn't move forward, there's nothing new regarding the plot...there's only a slight shred of character development, which is Aizen showing off that he can grab a shikai with bare hands(been there done that), and that he can cut down a bankai(been there done that)...only gin is something new...gin getting screentime maybe will lead us to a fight between him and whoever next week...
Still no plot development, just fights
Back to top Go down
Soul-Slayer
Vice-Captain Level
Soul-Slayer

PostSubject: Re: Bleach spoiler archive   Bleach spoiler archive EmptyWed Jan 27, 2010 8:14 am

I think in the next week or so were gonna shift to HM to get that over and done with! Then uruhara appears! I have a slight suspicion that Isshin wont appear in this Arc =/
Back to top Go down
benelori
Captain Level
benelori

PostSubject: Re: Bleach spoiler archive   Bleach spoiler archive EmptyWed Jan 27, 2010 8:16 am

BigJDelux wrote:

well, i hope we don't get too used to mangastream ALWAYS being this early. . . cuz i am sure there will come a time when it isn't true anymore. and i was always used to onemanga getting things out on friday anyway.

SO, what are everyone's feelings on rose doing what he did??? i don't like that he tried to attack aizen in shikai. he should have known better.

They attacked him together...maybe they don't grasp Aizen's true strength, that makes them not to go all out...I'm quite glad these people are cut down...if Aizen slaughters these people who will remain...Yama, Unohana, Ichigo, WW, Kensei...awesome characters(except ichigo maybe), which are are bound to fight...that's why I think this teamwork will actually work out somehow, if the vizards go bankai, and kyouraku and shinji joins in for real...gotta go now...buhbye
Back to top Go down
altria
Captain Level
altria

Location : On top of Ulquiorra,so go away...and stop grinning,we're just having a nap under a tree.

PostSubject: Re: Bleach spoiler archive   Bleach spoiler archive EmptyWed Jan 27, 2010 11:39 am

~Teamwork does seem to be the answer,if they can work together and without their powers interfering with each other,like Kyoraku's game,others would be affected by it too.Because by himself Ichigo currently doesn't stand a chance.I'd like to see what would happen if Aizen activated his shikai...
Back to top Go down
demonart
Vice-Captain Level
demonart

Male Posts : 691

PostSubject: Re: Bleach spoiler archive   Bleach spoiler archive EmptyWed Jan 27, 2010 12:55 pm

if aizen activated his shikai, then they will be doomed. i didn't expect aizen would be really powerful but if it's gin who said it then there's really something.
Back to top Go down
Soul-Slayer
Vice-Captain Level
Soul-Slayer

PostSubject: Re: Bleach spoiler archive   Bleach spoiler archive EmptyWed Jan 27, 2010 12:56 pm

demonart wrote:
if aizen activated his shikai, then they will be doomed. i didn't expect aizen would be really powerful but if it's gin who said it then there's really something.

Aizen is probably already In Shikai! XD you didnt think aizen was really powerful HAVE YOU BEEN READING BLEACH????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? Or have you been reading something else?
Back to top Go down
altria
Captain Level
altria

PostSubject: Re: Bleach spoiler archive   Bleach spoiler archive EmptyWed Jan 27, 2010 1:41 pm

I'm not sure he is in shikai..that would mean Ichigo is already under the spell..which defeats the whole purpose of his "no seeing it."
Back to top Go down
BigJDelux
Vice-Captain Level
BigJDelux

PostSubject: Re: Bleach spoiler archive   Bleach spoiler archive EmptyWed Jan 27, 2010 2:00 pm

altria wrote:
I'm not sure he is in shikai..that would mean Ichigo is already under the spell..which defeats the whole purpose of his "no seeing it."

not necessarily. if ichigo isn't paying attention to the battle itself and is just mulling over "his feelings", then we don't know/can't say that he would be under kyokasuigetsu's influence.

to comment on earlier stuff too. i know they are teaming up, but MOST OF THEM, couldn't even beat espada with bankai. so what would make them think that they could defeat aizen with any less.
Back to top Go down
Soul-Slayer
Vice-Captain Level
Soul-Slayer

PostSubject: Re: Bleach spoiler archive   Bleach spoiler archive EmptyWed Jan 27, 2010 2:03 pm

BigJDelux wrote:
altria wrote:

not necessarily. if ichigo isn't paying attention to the battle itself and is just mulling over "his feelings", then we don't know/can't say that he would be under kyokasuigetsu's influence.

to comment on earlier stuff too. i know they are teaming up, but MOST OF THEM, couldn't even beat espada with bankai. so what would make them think that they could defeat aizen with any less.

Also all the captains and so on jumped infront of Ichigo and we dont know for sure ichigo hasnt seen it yet, he could have actually seen it on Sokyoku hill theres no way to say he hasn't already seen it!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bleach spoiler archive   Bleach spoiler archive Empty

Back to top Go down

Bleach spoiler archive
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next