Soul Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The newest Anime Forum!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Dee is an artist, but she sucks ;-; Art thread

Go down 
+4
altria
BigJDelux
Starky
smart.deedee
8 posters
AuthorMessage
smart.deedee
Seated Officer Level
smart.deedee

Female Posts : 292

Dee is an artist, but she sucks ;-; Art thread Empty
PostSubject: Dee is an artist, but she sucks ;-; Art thread   Dee is an artist, but she sucks ;-; Art thread EmptyMon Feb 01, 2010 11:03 am

So, Hi I guess Dee is an artist, but she sucks ;-; Art thread 47 Welcome to my art thread.

Here I'll post my colorings, fanarts, fanfics and then perhaps some of my own work that is not fandom related, if only to encourage discussion.

To give a little intro to my personal style, I have to say that I'm sort of new to the world of digital art. It kind of started when my friend mentioned that there's this thing called tablet that has a pen and you can use to make art in your computer. Me being a sucker for technology, thought I might purchase one and give my inner artist a little boost.

In regards to fanfics, well that's easier for me. I've written all my life, so it comes more naturally. Now, I really can't explain my style of writing because well, I just put words together, form sentences and then hope that the idea I had is well conveyed. There's not much to it.

So here goes nothing. I hope you like my art (though it's not much Dee is an artist, but she sucks ;-; Art thread 40 )

Fanart

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Fanfics

I'll just post the links to the fics, and a small summary. Click on the title for the link.

The Rebirth of Spring

Fandom:Bleach
Rating: T
Characters/Pairings:Kuchiki Byakuya, Matsumoto Rangiku, Kuchiki Rukia and others. ByakuyaXRangiku.
Summary:Is the beginning of spring. Renji leaves for Karakura on assignment and Byakuya is left to attend his division. He always found this season hard on him, but someone he'd never considered before will come to his aid. Will this year be different from the others?

Rangiku's Birthday Presents

Characters/Pairings:Matsumoto Rangiku and most Bleach characters.
Summary:In honor of Rangiku's birthday. Each chapter is a scene from her birthday and involves different characters. All chapters are short and include mostly dialogues. First chapter is a conversation between Rangiku and a yet undisclosed character. It’s not an OC though, and our mystery person will be revealed at the end of the story. It's only to add a little romance to the story.

Doubts

Characters/Pairings:Abarai Renji and Hisagi Shuuhei. RenjiXShuuhei.
Summary:Renji had never been the kind of guy who did much thinking. But when the lights are out, his thoughts appear.

Hope you enjoy all my art. I plan on adding requests later, but right now it can't be since I'm a bit swamped. Thanks to all of you for stopping by. Bye Bye! cheers
Back to top Go down
Starky
Administrator
Starky

Male Posts : 837

PostSubject: Re: Dee is an artist, but she sucks ;-; Art thread   Dee is an artist, but she sucks ;-; Art thread EmptyMon Feb 01, 2010 11:07 am

I absolutely love your Matsumoto fanart Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://soulsociety.4umer.com
BigJDelux
Vice-Captain Level
BigJDelux

Male Posts : 539
Location : doing fist bumps with Shinji, then drinking with Hisagi

PostSubject: Re: Dee is an artist, but she sucks ;-; Art thread   Dee is an artist, but she sucks ;-; Art thread EmptyMon Feb 01, 2010 11:29 am

matsumoto and byakuya are AWESOME!
Back to top Go down
altria
Captain Level
altria

Female Posts : 1269
Location : On top of Ulquiorra,so go away...and stop grinning,we're just having a nap under a tree.

PostSubject: Re: Dee is an artist, but she sucks ;-; Art thread   Dee is an artist, but she sucks ;-; Art thread EmptyMon Feb 01, 2010 2:01 pm

Oh wow,your art is awesome.^^
I really like that sketch of Ichigo.
Back to top Go down
http://huecomundo-rp.forumotion.net/forum.htm
benelori
Captain Level
benelori

Male Posts : 1055

PostSubject: Re: Dee is an artist, but she sucks ;-; Art thread   Dee is an artist, but she sucks ;-; Art thread EmptyMon Feb 01, 2010 2:28 pm

Ichigo is great...really impressed...
Back to top Go down
Somedude
Seated Officer Level
Somedude

Male Posts : 210

PostSubject: Re: Dee is an artist, but she sucks ;-; Art thread   Dee is an artist, but she sucks ;-; Art thread EmptyMon Feb 01, 2010 2:34 pm

So I believe 'art sucks' actually means 'awesome art', because this stuff is super awesome.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dee is an artist, but she sucks ;-; Art thread   Dee is an artist, but she sucks ;-; Art thread EmptyMon Feb 01, 2010 4:32 pm

deedee :wha
I almost forgot you were a ByaRan fan Razz Those are nice art, deedee. I like the Byakuya avy that you made for yourself.
Back to top Go down
Elementalist
Shinigami
Shinigami
Elementalist

Male Posts : 98

PostSubject: Re: Dee is an artist, but she sucks ;-; Art thread   Dee is an artist, but she sucks ;-; Art thread EmptyMon Feb 01, 2010 9:20 pm

Those are fantastic! Matsumoto is beautiful, and your Ichigo is really great as well as your Byakuya. Your Toshiro is really great too ^^ He actually looks a little bit older.

For now on when someone says their artworks suck, i'm going to take that as code meaning that their Artwork is great ^^
Back to top Go down
Obelisk
Seated Officer Level
Obelisk

PostSubject: Re: Dee is an artist, but she sucks ;-; Art thread   Dee is an artist, but she sucks ;-; Art thread EmptyFri Feb 05, 2010 5:53 pm

Nonsense Mad THis fanart is great I love it I love you
Back to top Go down
smart.deedee
Seated Officer Level
smart.deedee

Female Posts : 292

PostSubject: Re: Dee is an artist, but she sucks ;-; Art thread   Dee is an artist, but she sucks ;-; Art thread EmptyFri Feb 12, 2010 5:46 pm

New art courtesy of moi. Hetalia rocks cheers

Spoiler:

Warning... BIG PICTURE Very Happy
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
altria
Captain Level
altria

Female Posts : 1269
Location : On top of Ulquiorra,so go away...and stop grinning,we're just having a nap under a tree.

PostSubject: Re: Dee is an artist, but she sucks ;-; Art thread   Dee is an artist, but she sucks ;-; Art thread EmptyFri Feb 12, 2010 8:14 pm

~Chibi love.They're so cute I just love those pictures.^^
Back to top Go down
http://huecomundo-rp.forumotion.net/forum.htm
BigJDelux
Vice-Captain Level
BigJDelux

Male Posts : 539
Location : doing fist bumps with Shinji, then drinking with Hisagi

PostSubject: Re: Dee is an artist, but she sucks ;-; Art thread   Dee is an artist, but she sucks ;-; Art thread EmptySat Feb 13, 2010 5:07 pm

smart.deedee wrote:
New art courtesy of moi. Hetalia rocks cheers

Spoiler:

Warning... BIG PICTURE Very Happy
Spoiler:

unfortunately, i haven't watched Axis Power. . . so i don't know the significance Smile but cute none the less Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dee is an artist, but she sucks ;-; Art thread   Dee is an artist, but she sucks ;-; Art thread Empty

Back to top Go down

Dee is an artist, but she sucks ;-; Art thread
Page 1 of 1