Soul Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The newest Anime Forum!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Mass Effect Trilogy.

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Mass Effect Trilogy. Empty
PostSubject: Mass Effect Trilogy.   Mass Effect Trilogy. EmptyMon Feb 01, 2010 3:06 pm

So far. In my opinion, best sci-fi rpg's of all time, OF all time.
Back to top Go down
BigJDelux
Vice-Captain Level
BigJDelux

Male Posts : 539
Location : doing fist bumps with Shinji, then drinking with Hisagi

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect Trilogy.   Mass Effect Trilogy. EmptyMon Feb 01, 2010 3:45 pm

your kanye west reference is not lost on me Laughing and as far as video games go I AGREE. I have not gotten ME2 yet, but have heard good things, despite the loss of the RP aspect and planet exploring mode. . . I LOVE THE FIRST GAME, it was just like being in a movie!!!!

COMMANDER SHEPARD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect Trilogy.   Mass Effect Trilogy. EmptyMon Feb 01, 2010 3:47 pm

BigJDelux wrote:
your kanye west reference is not lost on me Laughing and as far as video games go I AGREE. I have not gotten ME2 yet, but have heard good things, despite the loss of the RP aspect and planet exploring mode. . . I LOVE THE FIRST GAME, it was just like being in a movie!!!!

COMMANDER SHEPARD

Get it as soon as possible. I'm 18 hours in and have barely hit the surface of the main game, I keep getting sidetracked. Characters are brilliantly done, gameplay is miles better than the first. I suggest playing vanguard or infiltrator first. Absolute quality, i'll probably replay it again on insane if I like the overall story at the end.
Back to top Go down
BigJDelux
Vice-Captain Level
BigJDelux

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect Trilogy.   Mass Effect Trilogy. EmptyMon Feb 01, 2010 3:55 pm

i don't even remember what class my character in the last one was, i got above level 60 because i played thru 2 times Smile i have a gift card to Best Buy and plan to get it.
Back to top Go down
BigJDelux
Vice-Captain Level
BigJDelux

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect Trilogy.   Mass Effect Trilogy. EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 9:19 am

YEAH!! I GOT IT!!! IT IS SO GREAT!!! I AM LOVING EVERY MINUTE OF THIS!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect Trilogy.   Mass Effect Trilogy. Empty

Back to top Go down

Mass Effect Trilogy.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Soul Society :: Social Area :: Video Games-
Jump to: