Soul Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The newest Anime Forum!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What does your Name mean. . .according to Urban Dictionary?

Go down 
+4
Pim
Musashi
Starky
BigJDelux
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
benelori
Captain Level
benelori

Male Posts : 1055

What does your Name mean. . .according to Urban Dictionary? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What does your Name mean. . .according to Urban Dictionary?   What does your Name mean. . .according to Urban Dictionary? - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 06, 2010 3:48 am

Demon is not that bad...people don't really understand what demon is, but I never saw names that would mean:stupid, or selfish...
Back to top Go down
altria
Captain Level
altria

Female Posts : 1269
Location : On top of Ulquiorra,so go away...and stop grinning,we're just having a nap under a tree.

PostSubject: Re: What does your Name mean. . .according to Urban Dictionary?   What does your Name mean. . .according to Urban Dictionary? - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 06, 2010 3:52 am

~Er..trust me it can be bad >.>
~Hm..I think I saw a name that had selfish in it once..though I don't remember what it was.Of course names would usually have good meanings,no one want a "bad" name.
Back to top Go down
http://huecomundo-rp.forumotion.net/forum.htm
smart.deedee
Seated Officer Level
smart.deedee

Female Posts : 292

PostSubject: Re: What does your Name mean. . .according to Urban Dictionary?   What does your Name mean. . .according to Urban Dictionary? - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 06, 2010 8:06 am

I added mine because I honestly think it resembles my personality. That and the lulz Laughing
Back to top Go down
benelori
Captain Level
benelori

PostSubject: Re: What does your Name mean. . .according to Urban Dictionary?   What does your Name mean. . .according to Urban Dictionary? - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 08, 2010 3:50 am

^^...RU really alejandra?that's exotic...champion of cocktail party chatter?that made me lol... RU a cocktail party type?
Back to top Go down
smart.deedee
Seated Officer Level
smart.deedee

Female Posts : 292

PostSubject: Re: What does your Name mean. . .according to Urban Dictionary?   What does your Name mean. . .according to Urban Dictionary? - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 08, 2010 7:06 am

You shall never know if I'm trolling or not. Twisted Evil

I'm not cocktail party type, but I do have a knack for chatter. I guess those things are a little exaggerated for the lulz. But my name is...

Slim Shady bounce
Back to top Go down
BigJDelux
Vice-Captain Level
BigJDelux

Male Posts : 539
Location : doing fist bumps with Shinji, then drinking with Hisagi

PostSubject: Re: What does your Name mean. . .according to Urban Dictionary?   What does your Name mean. . .according to Urban Dictionary? - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 08, 2010 7:17 am

I really like the true meaning for my names, as opposed to the goofy urban dictionary craziness Smile some of the things seems to be "true" but overall, a person's environment has so much bearing on them that i hate to get TOO enthralled with "meanings or definitions" Very Happy
Back to top Go down
benelori
Captain Level
benelori

PostSubject: Re: What does your Name mean. . .according to Urban Dictionary?   What does your Name mean. . .according to Urban Dictionary? - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 09, 2010 8:29 am

@bjd...names are just popular belief...personality is what's important
@alejandra...well girls like chatter that's for sure...just the fact that ur in a forum backs that up...and I said U like to be teased, and that is a sign of being exotic...cuz that means that UR willing to play around...I don't know if the name is really alejandra, but as I said to BJD...
Back to top Go down
Dark Pearl
Shinigami
Shinigami
Dark Pearl

Female Posts : 58

PostSubject: Re: What does your Name mean. . .according to Urban Dictionary?   What does your Name mean. . .according to Urban Dictionary? - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 09, 2010 3:35 pm

Dark Pearl means nishundra! nishundra as my frist name.
Back to top Go down
http://stormriders.forumsmotion.com/
benelori
Captain Level
benelori

PostSubject: Re: What does your Name mean. . .according to Urban Dictionary?   What does your Name mean. . .according to Urban Dictionary? - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 10, 2010 4:42 am

What language is that? Hindi?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What does your Name mean. . .according to Urban Dictionary?   What does your Name mean. . .according to Urban Dictionary? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

What does your Name mean. . .according to Urban Dictionary?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Soul Society :: Social Area :: General-
Jump to: