Soul Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The newest Anime Forum!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Love and Romance

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Yuuki-Hime
Trainee
Trainee
Yuuki-Hime

Female Posts : 6

Love and Romance Empty
PostSubject: Love and Romance   Love and Romance EmptyTue Feb 02, 2010 2:34 pm

here you can tell the story of those you have dated or even had a crush on and whether or not it turned out good or bad or if its still going Smile

ill tell you about my first love.

I was 12 she was 13 she was in the year above me in school. I would always stare at her as she walked passed me but she never noticed me Sad
On my 13th birthday i went to talk to her and i had enough courage to ask her out despite knowing she was straight. she was wondering if she would or not but she eventually decided she would. The both of us became really popular, well she was already really popular and dating her made me popular. I completely fell in love with her but about a month later she ended things saying she used me so she could become more popular than she already was. this really hurt me and i stayed out of school for 2 weeks crying my heart out everyday. i have not once spoken to her since then and i dont plan to talk to her again >Sad
Back to top Go down
benelori
Captain Level
benelori

Male Posts : 1055

Love and Romance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Love and Romance   Love and Romance EmptyWed Mar 10, 2010 4:52 am

^^Sorry for being off-topic...but I can't imagine how did U figure out UR sexual preferences at such a young age
Back to top Go down
demonart
Vice-Captain Level
demonart

Male Posts : 691

Love and Romance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Love and Romance   Love and Romance EmptyWed Mar 10, 2010 5:05 am

wtf with that person lol becuz maybe you guys are still young, love and romance at that age doesn't really work that well..and yea i agree to benelori, 12 is a young age..

back to topic...

this happened when i was in highschool...there was this girl i got linked to cuz we're bestfriends and i think we're close really well that our classmates sometimes tease us up and that even our teachers thought we're kind of MU or something like that. but then i got sick for like two days and then when i got back to school, she's already linked with another guy and that they really match up together...i like the girl but i realized that it's not to the point that i'll get depressed over it, my being bestfriend with her wins over than wanting her as my girlfriend so i think that what settles it. anyways, i didn't think of having her as my girlfriend at that time since looking at myself, i don't think i'm some kind of boyfriend material, i just think it's sweet that people sees that we're really close.
Back to top Go down
altria
Captain Level
altria

Female Posts : 1269
Location : On top of Ulquiorra,so go away...and stop grinning,we're just having a nap under a tree.

Love and Romance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Love and Romance   Love and Romance EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 9:37 pm

~Hm..well..bestfriends generally last longer then boyfiends,especially in high school. >.>
Back to top Go down
http://huecomundo-rp.forumotion.net/forum.htm
BigJDelux
Vice-Captain Level
BigJDelux

Male Posts : 539
Location : doing fist bumps with Shinji, then drinking with Hisagi

Love and Romance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Love and Romance   Love and Romance EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 4:35 am

demonart wrote:
wtf with that person lol becuz maybe you guys are still young, love and romance at that age doesn't really work that well..and yea i agree to benelori, 12 is a young age..

back to topic...

this happened when i was in highschool...there was this girl i got linked to cuz we're bestfriends and i think we're close really well that our classmates sometimes tease us up and that even our teachers thought we're kind of MU or something like that. but then i got sick for like two days and then when i got back to school, she's already linked with another guy and that they really match up together...i like the girl but i realized that it's not to the point that i'll get depressed over it, my being bestfriend with her wins over than wanting her as my girlfriend so i think that what settles it. anyways, i didn't think of having her as my girlfriend at that time since looking at myself, i don't think i'm some kind of boyfriend material, i just think it's sweet that people sees that we're really close.
that is a really mature thing to do. i used to have a hard time doing stuff like that.
altria wrote:
~Hm..well..bestfriends generally last longer then boyfiends,especially in high school. >.>
definitely
Back to top Go down
demonart
Vice-Captain Level
demonart

Male Posts : 691

Love and Romance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Love and Romance   Love and Romance EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 6:32 am

thanks...but it's not like i became totally immune about it, i mean i'm still a dude so there are times that when i look at them i feel kind of envious. and yep, friendship last longer than relationship..but sometimes it works to other people.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Love and Romance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Love and Romance   Love and Romance Empty

Back to top Go down

Love and Romance
Page 1 of 1