Soul Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The newest Anime Forum!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Birthday Topic

Go down 
+5
Musashi
demonart
altria
Starky
Pim
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
demonart
Vice-Captain Level
demonart

Male Posts : 691

The Birthday Topic - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Birthday Topic   The Birthday Topic - Page 2 EmptyMon May 17, 2010 12:49 pm

that's so cool man.
Back to top Go down
altria
Captain Level
altria

Female Posts : 1269
Location : On top of Ulquiorra,so go away...and stop grinning,we're just having a nap under a tree.

PostSubject: Re: The Birthday Topic   The Birthday Topic - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 8:21 pm

~Ah,I'm late as usual. >< Happy Belated Birthday Demonart. ^^
Back to top Go down
http://huecomundo-rp.forumotion.net/forum.htm
demonart
Vice-Captain Level
demonart

PostSubject: Re: The Birthday Topic   The Birthday Topic - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 10:02 pm

thanks altria...

it was a funny day...

for lunch, we ate in a chinese buffet restaurant. supposing that its a buffet, you can't take home the food. but here's the thing, my grandmother's brother's wife hid some food to her purse to take home. unfortunately, one of the waiters saw her did that and had some discussion with them. they called the manager and gave them a warning (they were in a different table from ours, so they discussed it with them, not to us..except my dad who joined the discussion because we're the ones paying for the food). they almost asks us to pay double for the total cost of what we ate that day. it's a good thing they only gave us warning. the sad thing about that event was that that restaurant was one of favorite restaurants eveeer and because of that incident, i don't think we would be back for awhile );
Back to top Go down
BigJDelux
Vice-Captain Level
BigJDelux

Male Posts : 539
Location : doing fist bumps with Shinji, then drinking with Hisagi

PostSubject: Re: The Birthday Topic   The Birthday Topic - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 13, 2010 5:41 pm

happy birthday demon, glad you had fun!
Back to top Go down
demonart
Vice-Captain Level
demonart

PostSubject: Re: The Birthday Topic   The Birthday Topic - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 14, 2010 4:41 pm

thanks bjd ^^
Back to top Go down
altria
Captain Level
altria

Female Posts : 1269
Location : On top of Ulquiorra,so go away...and stop grinning,we're just having a nap under a tree.

PostSubject: Re: The Birthday Topic   The Birthday Topic - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 9:22 pm

~Sounds like one of the things that's both funny and upsetting at the same time.It's too bad if you can't come back for a while,though that's now a birthday story to tell.^^
Back to top Go down
http://huecomundo-rp.forumotion.net/forum.htm
demonart
Vice-Captain Level
demonart

PostSubject: Re: The Birthday Topic   The Birthday Topic - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 3:06 pm

yea. i think they felt bad for me because that happened on my birthday but i don't know, to me it's just funny. my grandma usually do that everytime we eat there, but just those small buns.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Birthday Topic   The Birthday Topic - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Birthday Topic
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2