Soul Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The newest Anime Forum!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

So who was the last winner?Huh huh?

Go down 
+5
Pim
demonart
BigJDelux
altria
benelori
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
demonart
Vice-Captain Level
demonart

Male Posts : 691

So who was the last winner?Huh huh? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: So who was the last winner?Huh huh?   So who was the last winner?Huh huh? - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 21, 2010 9:55 pm

i haven't been on for like a day, and i can't believe this one's not yet finish yet, maybe it's meant for me lol
Back to top Go down
altria
Captain Level
altria

Female Posts : 1269
Location : On top of Ulquiorra,so go away...and stop grinning,we're just having a nap under a tree.

PostSubject: Re: So who was the last winner?Huh huh?   So who was the last winner?Huh huh? - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 21, 2010 11:07 pm

~..It's probably the slowest one yet..no one around to keep it going. >.>
Back to top Go down
http://huecomundo-rp.forumotion.net/forum.htm
demonart
Vice-Captain Level
demonart

PostSubject: Re: So who was the last winner?Huh huh?   So who was the last winner?Huh huh? - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 7:23 am

yea, did you see starky's post about him leaving?
Back to top Go down
benelori
Captain Level
benelori

Male Posts : 1055

PostSubject: Re: So who was the last winner?Huh huh?   So who was the last winner?Huh huh? - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 7:40 am

There was an old one, but that was a family issue...there's a new one?
Back to top Go down
smart.deedee
Seated Officer Level
smart.deedee

Female Posts : 292

PostSubject: Re: So who was the last winner?Huh huh?   So who was the last winner?Huh huh? - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 8:50 am

Well, this just comes to show that we need need to advertise. More members means more activity.

How are all of you doing? Laughing
Back to top Go down
altria
Captain Level
altria

Location : On top of Ulquiorra,so go away...and stop grinning,we're just having a nap under a tree.

PostSubject: Re: So who was the last winner?Huh huh?   So who was the last winner?Huh huh? - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 12:44 pm

~Leaving?That was an old post by him..there's isn't a new one. >.>
~ Yes,advertisement campaign is starting.I'll have to drag some of my friends here. XD
~I'm doing not too bad.It's Monday again and spring break is officially over. *sigh* But I did get to go on my mountain trip,though much later then expected since I managed to catch a cold at the last moment,still recovering too. >< Still,it was awesome.The weather is finally nice and warm but not too hot.We saw some coyotes and havalina,and on the drive back almost run over a bobcat..that was kind of scary and exciting at the same time.^^ What about the rest of you guys?
Back to top Go down
demonart
Vice-Captain Level
demonart

PostSubject: Re: So who was the last winner?Huh huh?   So who was the last winner?Huh huh? - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 1:05 pm

i can't pretty much remember it though, i think it's about him going to the army or something...he even said that someone's gonna replace him cuz he'll leave for good...i'm trying to look for it but i can't find it...man, i need clarifications..

my spring break haven't started yet, but last saturday we went to lake tahoe and reno...a weekend fun lol
Back to top Go down
altria
Captain Level
altria

PostSubject: Re: So who was the last winner?Huh huh?   So who was the last winner?Huh huh? - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 1:10 pm

~ o.o I don't remember seeing anything like that..are you sure it was Starky and it was here?
~That sounds like fun.^^ I want to go to the ocean this summer. *sigh* Miss water and the beach..
Back to top Go down
demonart
Vice-Captain Level
demonart

PostSubject: Re: So who was the last winner?Huh huh?   So who was the last winner?Huh huh? - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 1:13 pm

well at least i know it's not the old one...i should ask starky for that..maybe he deleted it.

-i miss the water too, i might be hitting the beach this summer, or maybe just go swimming in the pool with some friends...i'm actually planning to reduce some weight to welcome summer. you know how you'll go swimming with just your shorts...and you'll have this slimmy skinny body..lol i'm working on that...
Back to top Go down
altria
Captain Level
altria

PostSubject: Re: So who was the last winner?Huh huh?   So who was the last winner?Huh huh? - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 1:27 pm

~Not really,since I don't go swimming in just shorts..well,unless no one's around. XD Everyone seems to start working on their weight in preparation for summer,especially here since come April it's so warm you can start hitting the outdoor pools.But I'm one of those few lucky people that don't gain weight no matter what they eat so I only need to work a bit more on muscle,didn't do much sport this winter. >.> But yeah,pool is a must in summer,especially since it gets really,really hot.I usually go whenever possible and for a bit in the mornings.It doesn't replace the beach though...but the closest way to the ocean is through Mexico.. >.>
Back to top Go down
smart.deedee
Seated Officer Level
smart.deedee

PostSubject: Re: So who was the last winner?Huh huh?   So who was the last winner?Huh huh? - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 8:34 pm

I'm doing good Very Happy Just been really busy with school. I got a job working in one of the departments in college so that has just piled on to the list of things I did before that.

Altria - The bobcat thing sounds cool Laughing
Back to top Go down
demonart
Vice-Captain Level
demonart

PostSubject: Re: So who was the last winner?Huh huh?   So who was the last winner?Huh huh? - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 9:52 pm

same goes for me. it's not been organize yet since my friend and i just talked about it but i might get a work too on our college's library. it's kind of funny to think about having work during spring break but it's okay since earning some money is one way to also welcome summer.
Back to top Go down
altria
Captain Level
altria

PostSubject: Re: So who was the last winner?Huh huh?   So who was the last winner?Huh huh? - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 9:57 pm

~That sounds interesting.Which department?
~ *sigh* The only paying work my college offers right now is at the campus bookstore but there will be more opportunities after I transfer to the university in fall,finally.Maybe then I can quit the annoying music school. ><
~Yes,the bobcat encounter of almost death is what we called it. XD S/he just jumped right onto the road when we were at the base of the mountain.Scared the hell out of us,good thing the designated driver had good reflexes and managed to swirl away.Funny thing is,this is the second time I've had a bobcat crossing the road..though last time was at night.Must be my cat attraction powers. XD
Back to top Go down
demonart
Vice-Captain Level
demonart

PostSubject: Re: So who was the last winner?Huh huh?   So who was the last winner?Huh huh? - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 23, 2010 6:14 am

music school?? o.O
Back to top Go down
benelori
Captain Level
benelori

PostSubject: Re: So who was the last winner?Huh huh?   So who was the last winner?Huh huh? - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 23, 2010 6:30 am

Well, this time around school is crazy...though Easter holiday will arrive, so there will be time for everything...
My alergy is catching up, so it really sucks...I can't breath at nigth, so sleeping is a pain...but all
I need is:money in my pocket
Back to top Go down
Haseo The Terror Of Death
Vice-Captain Level
Haseo The Terror Of Death

Male Posts : 558

PostSubject: Re: So who was the last winner?Huh huh?   So who was the last winner?Huh huh? - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 23, 2010 11:08 am

I was the last winner xD
Back to top Go down
http://pto-clan.darkbb.com/forum.htm
smart.deedee
Seated Officer Level
smart.deedee

PostSubject: Re: So who was the last winner?Huh huh?   So who was the last winner?Huh huh? - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 23, 2010 3:16 pm

I am the next winner cheers
Back to top Go down
demonart
Vice-Captain Level
demonart

PostSubject: Re: So who was the last winner?Huh huh?   So who was the last winner?Huh huh? - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 23, 2010 6:11 pm

nope, it'll be me this time...
Back to top Go down
altria
Captain Level
altria

PostSubject: Re: So who was the last winner?Huh huh?   So who was the last winner?Huh huh? - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 5:26 am

demonart wrote:
music school?? o.O
~Huh,didn't I mention this before?I teach piano at a music school 3/4 times a week,depending on arrangement.It's actually a pretty nice job except for a few idiot students of mine..make me want to bang my head on the wall sometimes. ><
~benelori: Hm,spring is the allergy season it seems.Do you have medicine that could help with them? silent ..if I remember correctly there's a song," but all I need is love,love.." XD
Back to top Go down
demonart
Vice-Captain Level
demonart

PostSubject: Re: So who was the last winner?Huh huh?   So who was the last winner?Huh huh? - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 5:31 am

you haven't mention the music school to me. anyway, so cool you're teaching piano.
Back to top Go down
altria
Captain Level
altria

PostSubject: Re: So who was the last winner?Huh huh?   So who was the last winner?Huh huh? - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 5:54 am

~Then it must have been Kyu..since I've mentioned it to only two people before,damn memory.XD But yes,it is kind of nice,helps to pay for university too.I've finished a 7 year music school so to teach only had to take a few classes at college.Pretty lucky for me,except for a few occasional idiots..But it's not something I'd want to make a career off. >.>
Back to top Go down
benelori
Captain Level
benelori

PostSubject: Re: So who was the last winner?Huh huh?   So who was the last winner?Huh huh? - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 6:56 am

altria wrote:
demonart wrote:
music school?? o.O
~Huh,didn't I mention this before?I teach piano at a music school 3/4 times a week,depending on arrangement.It's actually a pretty nice job except for a few idiot students of mine..make me want to bang my head on the wall sometimes. ><
~benelori: Hm,spring is the allergy season it seems.Do you have medicine that could help with them? silent ..if I remember correctly there's a song," but all I need is love,love.." XD

I think I was the one...cuz I know...
Love huh? Are U willing to do the job?Very Happy...My love experiences are pretty dry in this period, I don't have time for it...I barely get to write my reviews...Very Happy
Back to top Go down
altria
Captain Level
altria

PostSubject: Re: So who was the last winner?Huh huh?   So who was the last winner?Huh huh? - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 7:02 am

~Yes..it was Kyu way back at HM and then later on you..it's all coming back to me now. XD
~Hmhm..who,knows..I just might. >.> To be honest I don't have much time right now for romance either...well,not enough time anyway..with school and work,plus some other things, there are not enough hours in the day to spend with someone..*sigh*
Back to top Go down
benelori
Captain Level
benelori

PostSubject: Re: So who was the last winner?Huh huh?   So who was the last winner?Huh huh? - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 7:29 am

Then I'll put U on the waiting list...oh wait...UR the only one...
Back to top Go down
altria
Captain Level
altria

PostSubject: Re: So who was the last winner?Huh huh?   So who was the last winner?Huh huh? - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 7:36 am

~ ^^ I should go check mine..oh,wait..haven't got one now either.. *sigh* Summer..I want summer with all the free time...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So who was the last winner?Huh huh?   So who was the last winner?Huh huh? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

So who was the last winner?Huh huh?
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Soul Society :: Social Area :: Spammage-
Jump to: