Soul Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The newest Anime Forum!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Itachi's Crow

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Somedude
Seated Officer Level
Somedude

Male Posts : 210

Itachi's Crow Empty
PostSubject: Itachi's Crow   Itachi's Crow EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 7:22 pm

ANOTHER THEORY TOPIC WHAT

Okay so you Narutards (;D) know that Itachi basically shoved a crow down Naruto's throat, and told him that it was something that would help.

NOW THEN

this is my theory (IN FANFICTION FORMAT):

Sasuke stood above Naruto triumphantly, his Eternal Mangekyo gleaming in the sun. His smile was maniacal; he knew that the end was near for Naruto.

"Ah...you have no idea what it's like to have so much power, Naruto..." he said quietly. His eyes closed. "This...this will be true redemption. The name 'Uchiha' will be feared universally once more. I will go down in history...as the man who singlehandedly killed the hero...the Nine-Tails Jinchuuriki, Uzumaki Naruto!" As the left eye began to open, signifying death by Amaterasu, Naruto sighed, as death came.

Or so he thought.

Time seemed to slow down as Sasuke's eye opened, and Naruto felt something coming up his throat. Before he could react, two crows burst from his mouth. The crows hovered in front of Sasuke's face, as both his eyes opened in surprise. At that moment, each crow shot towards an eye. Their beaks sunk in, and, with a horrible plucking sound, both eyes were pulled out, swallowed, and the crows disintegrated, taking Sasuke's eyes with them.

Sasuke froze, as blood poured from the empty sockets. He fell to his knees, as Naruto weakly stood up.

"No...no..." Sasuke muttered.

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!"

Yeah. That's my theory.

NOW YOU SHOW ME YOURS
Back to top Go down
BigJDelux
Vice-Captain Level
BigJDelux

Male Posts : 539
Location : doing fist bumps with Shinji, then drinking with Hisagi

Itachi's Crow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Itachi's Crow   Itachi's Crow EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 8:55 pm

holy hell!!!! i love the idea. i have a really good feeling that the crows have something to do with some ability that will help naruto, whether it is just negating an ability of sasuke or giving naruto some power. . .
Back to top Go down
altria
Captain Level
altria

Female Posts : 1269
Location : On top of Ulquiorra,so go away...and stop grinning,we're just having a nap under a tree.

Itachi's Crow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Itachi's Crow   Itachi's Crow EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 9:34 pm

~That's..actually kind of hilarious. XD But I do agree that it's some kind of ability that will help Naruto against Sasuke or maybe against Madara?
Back to top Go down
http://huecomundo-rp.forumotion.net/forum.htm
demonart
Vice-Captain Level
demonart

Male Posts : 691

Itachi's Crow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Itachi's Crow   Itachi's Crow EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 9:49 pm

i'll go with the against madara. that probably would be some sort of revealing truth that will clear out sasuke's mind and there he'll go against madara.
Back to top Go down
benelori
Captain Level
benelori

Male Posts : 1055

Itachi's Crow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Itachi's Crow   Itachi's Crow EmptyTue Mar 23, 2010 5:20 am

Well...good idea...I think the gift will be in order to seal off some of Sasuke's powers, or maybe even madara's...but think of it like this...
Itachi said, that he hopes naruto will never use this power...which is the worst scenario in the manga...Kyuubi getting extracted...so maybe naruto got a power to instinctively disrupt the sealing ritual, which would be great...I haven't thought about the effects on naruto afterwards, but I guess he'll live
Back to top Go down
Somedude
Seated Officer Level
Somedude

Itachi's Crow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Itachi's Crow   Itachi's Crow EmptyTue Mar 23, 2010 12:16 pm

And if he doesn't live then a character introduced at the start of the arc for the sole purpose of giving their life can rez him and cheat the system
Back to top Go down
BigJDelux
Vice-Captain Level
BigJDelux

Itachi's Crow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Itachi's Crow   Itachi's Crow EmptyTue Mar 23, 2010 5:33 pm

benelori wrote:
Well...good idea...I think the gift will be in order to seal off some of Sasuke's powers, or maybe even madara's...but think of it like this...
Itachi said, that he hopes naruto will never use this power...which is the worst scenario in the manga...Kyuubi getting extracted...so maybe naruto got a power to instinctively disrupt the sealing ritual, which would be great...I haven't thought about the effects on naruto afterwards, but I guess he'll live

a long that line for thinking, maybe it is something to destroy all sharingan. . . if you think of it, that is itachi's heritage. he wouldn't want to eliminate the sharingan. maybe not, but that popped into my head first.
Back to top Go down
Somedude
Seated Officer Level
Somedude

Itachi's Crow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Itachi's Crow   Itachi's Crow EmptyTue Mar 23, 2010 6:18 pm

Well, if Sasuke's eyes were torn out, and Madara were killed (which he inevitably will be, he is the bad guy in a shounen manga series after all), then the only Sharingan left would be Kakashi's (or rather, Obito's)

and that's certainly a slap in the face to the Uchiha name
Back to top Go down
benelori
Captain Level
benelori

Itachi's Crow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Itachi's Crow   Itachi's Crow EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 4:05 am

BigJDelux wrote:
benelori wrote:

a long that line for thinking, maybe it is something to destroy all sharingan. . . if you think of it, that is itachi's heritage. he wouldn't want to eliminate the sharingan. maybe not, but that popped into my head first.

I see...that's possible as well, now that we know madara has that eye collection...but my question is, did Itachi have even the slightest chance of knowing about that storage...given the massacre circumstances it could be, but personally I think Itachi didn't know about those eyes...
And if Itachi would've had the power of destroying sharingans, I'm sure he would've used that power against madara directly, or through sasuke....
Back to top Go down
BigJDelux
Vice-Captain Level
BigJDelux

Itachi's Crow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Itachi's Crow   Itachi's Crow EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 4:55 am

benelori wrote:
BigJDelux wrote:
benelori wrote:

I see...that's possible as well, now that we know madara has that eye collection...but my question is, did Itachi have even the slightest chance of knowing about that storage...given the massacre circumstances it could be, but personally I think Itachi didn't know about those eyes...
And if Itachi would've had the power of destroying sharingans, I'm sure he would've used that power against madara directly, or through sasuke....

i was thinking about an all or none event. . .which is why he wouldn't do it since sasuke would lose his vision. but when he knew he would die and sasuke was turning evil, maybe he planted that power in naruto. i know this is all speculation, but feel i haven't given any more thought to more options yet.
Back to top Go down
Somedude
Seated Officer Level
Somedude

Itachi's Crow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Itachi's Crow   Itachi's Crow EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 2:38 pm

Why exactly would Itachi want to destroy all Sharingan?
Back to top Go down
benelori
Captain Level
benelori

Itachi's Crow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Itachi's Crow   Itachi's Crow EmptyThu Mar 25, 2010 4:27 am

To hinder madara's plans of using them in any way
Back to top Go down
Somedude
Seated Officer Level
Somedude

Itachi's Crow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Itachi's Crow   Itachi's Crow EmptyThu Mar 25, 2010 2:31 pm

madara will be dead by then
Back to top Go down
BigJDelux
Vice-Captain Level
BigJDelux

Itachi's Crow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Itachi's Crow   Itachi's Crow EmptyThu Mar 25, 2010 7:50 pm

i really think madara will be the last to die. . . in the end i bet sasuke will be made to look like a hero, the way itachi wantd him to end up anyway.
Back to top Go down
Somedude
Seated Officer Level
Somedude

Itachi's Crow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Itachi's Crow   Itachi's Crow EmptySun Mar 28, 2010 12:28 pm

I dunno, it's seeming like pretty much all he can do is teleport and drag you into his creepy little world in his face

why the hell does firefox think teleport is not a word
Back to top Go down
benelori
Captain Level
benelori

Itachi's Crow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Itachi's Crow   Itachi's Crow EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 10:14 am

BigJDelux wrote:
i really think madara will be the last to die. . . in the end i bet sasuke will be made to look like a hero, the way itachi wantd him to end up anyway.

Yeah...could be...at least the part where sasuke will do something heroic in order to have an image of somebody who achieved redemption...and maybe Madara will be around to watch the fight, since he burns to make it happen...
But I think that he will be dead by then
Back to top Go down
Somedude
Seated Officer Level
Somedude

Itachi's Crow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Itachi's Crow   Itachi's Crow EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 12:04 pm

I dunno, I'm kinda hoping Sasuke can't redeem himself and bring honor back to his clan
Back to top Go down
BigJDelux
Vice-Captain Level
BigJDelux

Itachi's Crow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Itachi's Crow   Itachi's Crow EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 12:29 pm

Somedude wrote:
I dunno, I'm kinda hoping Sasuke can't redeem himself and bring honor back to his clan

i like that idea too, i just don't think kishimoto will have it end like that. afterall, it is shonen! Smile
Back to top Go down
Somedude
Seated Officer Level
Somedude

Itachi's Crow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Itachi's Crow   Itachi's Crow EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 6:26 pm

>>; shonen manga is so cliche. Bakuman really illustrates the shonen manga business perfectly
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Itachi's Crow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Itachi's Crow   Itachi's Crow Empty

Back to top Go down

Itachi's Crow
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Soul Society :: Naruto Section :: Naruto General-
Jump to: