Soul Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The newest Anime Forum!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

One Piece 580 spoilers and discussion

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
benelori
Captain Level
benelori

Male Posts : 1055

One Piece 580 spoilers and discussion Empty
PostSubject: One Piece 580 spoilers and discussion   One Piece 580 spoilers and discussion EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 6:04 am

There U go...have fun...
Source: AP
Credit: Ahoige_AP
Verification: Confirmed

Spoiler:
Here are the pics...
Source:MH
Credits: s4suke uchiha

Spoiler:
And the trans for them
Source: MH
Credits: Verbal

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
demonart
Vice-Captain Level
demonart

Male Posts : 691

PostSubject: Re: One Piece 580 spoilers and discussion   One Piece 580 spoilers and discussion EmptyWed Mar 31, 2010 1:33 pm

one piece is out on mangastream.

have fun
Back to top Go down
benelori
Captain Level
benelori

Male Posts : 1055

PostSubject: Re: One Piece 580 spoilers and discussion   One Piece 580 spoilers and discussion EmptyThu Apr 01, 2010 7:56 am

Yep and these developments are good...I really like that Sengoku is not a hardheaded marine like Akainu for example...so finally the war is over, I really wanted it to end...but my prediction didn't come true so I'm a bit disappointed...about Kid joining the war...well...
I'm also curios who will take up the Yonkou place left open by WB...I'm hoping Marco, but a new powerful pirate could be introduced, or maybe BB will be just included in that category
Back to top Go down
demonart
Vice-Captain Level
demonart

Male Posts : 691

PostSubject: Re: One Piece 580 spoilers and discussion   One Piece 580 spoilers and discussion EmptySat Apr 03, 2010 9:21 am

anyway the front cover is the look alike childhood friend of zoro, the one working with smoker...

i hope boa hancock saw luffy...i like the way she's all over him.
Back to top Go down
kyox
Shinigami
Shinigami
kyox

Male Posts : 15

PostSubject: Re: One Piece 580 spoilers and discussion   One Piece 580 spoilers and discussion EmptyTue Apr 13, 2010 3:37 pm

benelori wrote:
Yep and these developments are good...I really like that Sengoku is not a hardheaded marine like Akainu for example...so finally the war is over, I really wanted it to end...but my prediction didn't come true so I'm a bit disappointed...about Kid joining the war...well...
I'm also curios who will take up the Yonkou place left open by WB...I'm hoping Marco, but a new powerful pirate could be introduced, or maybe BB will be just included in that category

If there was any qualified candidate for a emperor it would be non other than BB , surprisinely his chances of becoming a potantial emperor has raised significantly , given that he obtained a powerful crew + two DF powers + killed WB on screen thus gaining enormous fame .
though I really wondered his hesitation of facing off shanks , but it cant be helped since oda was planing on closing the war arc .
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: One Piece 580 spoilers and discussion   One Piece 580 spoilers and discussion Empty

Back to top Go down

One Piece 580 spoilers and discussion
Page 1 of 1