Soul Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The newest Anime Forum!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A Forum all of you SHOULD join :)

Go down 
+2
BigJDelux
Starky
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Starky
Administrator
Starky

Male Posts : 837

A Forum all of you SHOULD join :) Empty
PostSubject: A Forum all of you SHOULD join :)   A Forum all of you SHOULD join :) EmptySat May 29, 2010 4:08 am

www.soulsnpirates.com

I've recently become a trial tech Mod there and I've been asked to try recruit some members, so IF you can, join there and use "Kwon" as a referral because that's the name I go by there Smile

Thanks to whoever joins.
Back to top Go down
https://soulsociety.4umer.com
BigJDelux
Vice-Captain Level
BigJDelux

Male Posts : 539
Location : doing fist bumps with Shinji, then drinking with Hisagi

PostSubject: Re: A Forum all of you SHOULD join :)   A Forum all of you SHOULD join :) EmptySat May 29, 2010 8:00 pm

hey starky. So if you are gonna do taht are we still gonna power down this forum? i don't wanna spread myself too thin on forums.
Back to top Go down
demonart
Vice-Captain Level
demonart

Male Posts : 691

PostSubject: Re: A Forum all of you SHOULD join :)   A Forum all of you SHOULD join :) EmptySat May 29, 2010 11:07 pm

i'll join that one. i think its about time for me to have more forums than this and the roleplay..and i almost forgot..BA too.
Back to top Go down
benelori
Captain Level
benelori

Male Posts : 1055

PostSubject: Re: A Forum all of you SHOULD join :)   A Forum all of you SHOULD join :) EmptySun May 30, 2010 12:20 am

Not likely for me...3 forums would be too much
Back to top Go down
Starky
Administrator
Starky

PostSubject: Re: A Forum all of you SHOULD join :)   A Forum all of you SHOULD join :) EmptySun May 30, 2010 3:54 am

BigJDelux wrote:
hey starky. So if you are gonna do taht are we still gonna power down this forum? i don't wanna spread myself too thin on forums.

Nope, this forum is still due a revival, and I can promise you it will be revived Very Happy

Thanks to everyone who joins Smile
Back to top Go down
BigJDelux
Vice-Captain Level
BigJDelux

Male Posts : 539
Location : doing fist bumps with Shinji, then drinking with Hisagi

PostSubject: Re: A Forum all of you SHOULD join :)   A Forum all of you SHOULD join :) EmptySun May 30, 2010 10:32 am

Starky wrote:
BigJDelux wrote:

Nope, this forum is still due a revival, and I can promise you it will be revived Very Happy

i may join but i would have to drop one of the other forums i am on. . . probably BA i guess. i never go there anyway. i want this forum to be successful too, but like i said, i can't spread myself too thin.
Back to top Go down
Starky
Administrator
Starky

PostSubject: Re: A Forum all of you SHOULD join :)   A Forum all of you SHOULD join :) EmptySun May 30, 2010 10:48 am

Yeah I know what you mean, I'm on several forums and I only frequest 2 if them now, this and soulsnpirates. I'm rarely on BA myself anymore >.<
Back to top Go down
altria
Captain Level
altria

Female Posts : 1269
Location : On top of Ulquiorra,so go away...and stop grinning,we're just having a nap under a tree.

PostSubject: Re: A Forum all of you SHOULD join :)   A Forum all of you SHOULD join :) EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 4:44 am

~Lately,the only place I'm actively at is the roleplay and dropping by here.Hardly ever at BA or DH unless to look something up.But that place is still relatively small so I'll probably join when time permits.
Back to top Go down
http://huecomundo-rp.forumotion.net/forum.htm
monkeyking
Shinigami
Shinigami
monkeyking

Male Posts : 124

PostSubject: Re: A Forum all of you SHOULD join :)   A Forum all of you SHOULD join :) EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 2:41 pm

Starky wrote:
BigJDelux wrote:

I'm back to help with the revival!
If I'm not too late >.<
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Forum all of you SHOULD join :)   A Forum all of you SHOULD join :) Empty

Back to top Go down

A Forum all of you SHOULD join :)
Page 1 of 1