Soul Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The newest Anime Forum!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

~Your Favorite Straw Hat Pirate?~

Go down 
3 posters

Your favorite Straw Hat Crew member?
Monkey D. Luffy
~Your Favorite Straw Hat Pirate?~ I_vote_lcap0%~Your Favorite Straw Hat Pirate?~ I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Roronoa Zoro
~Your Favorite Straw Hat Pirate?~ I_vote_lcap0%~Your Favorite Straw Hat Pirate?~ I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Nami
~Your Favorite Straw Hat Pirate?~ I_vote_lcap60%~Your Favorite Straw Hat Pirate?~ I_vote_rcap
 60% [ 3 ]
Usopp
 0% [ 0 ]
Sanji
~Your Favorite Straw Hat Pirate?~ I_vote_lcap20%~Your Favorite Straw Hat Pirate?~ I_vote_rcap
 20% [ 1 ]
Tony Tony Chopper
 0% [ 0 ]
Nico Robin
 0% [ 0 ]
Franky
 0% [ 0 ]
Brook
~Your Favorite Straw Hat Pirate?~ I_vote_lcap20%~Your Favorite Straw Hat Pirate?~ I_vote_rcap
 20% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 5

AuthorMessage
altria
Captain Level
altria

Female Posts : 1269
Location : On top of Ulquiorra,so go away...and stop grinning,we're just having a nap under a tree.

~Your Favorite Straw Hat Pirate?~ Empty
PostSubject: ~Your Favorite Straw Hat Pirate?~   ~Your Favorite Straw Hat Pirate?~ EmptySat Jun 05, 2010 8:01 am

~In Luffy's Straw Hat Pirate crew who is/are your favorite?

~There are actually a couple for me:
Zoro-his swordsmanship skills are amazing and I just like his behavior.
Nami- the voice of reason.I like her personality and actions/reactions.
Nico Robin- always calm.She's just one cool lady.^^

~Now let's hear your favorites.^^

Last edited by altria on Wed Jun 23, 2010 9:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://huecomundo-rp.forumotion.net/forum.htm
demonart
Vice-Captain Level
demonart

Male Posts : 691

PostSubject: Re: ~Your Favorite Straw Hat Pirate?~   ~Your Favorite Straw Hat Pirate?~ EmptySat Jun 05, 2010 4:42 pm

I like almost all of them. xD

okay so to start..

Nico Robin - well first of all, her devil fruit is unique, and i love how she's good at using it. she's also smart and her backstory is really sad and touching.

Sanji - great cook and so in to girls. I love the way he's always like that.

Rorronoa Zoro - personality.

Nami - smart and so in to money and treasures. I like how she defeated one of the CP9 with the clima tact.

Brook - I love his catch up phrase and jokes.

I like the others too but this fives stands out to me the most especially robin.

main favorite: Nico Robin ~Your Favorite Straw Hat Pirate?~ Icon_razz
Back to top Go down
benelori
Captain Level
benelori

Male Posts : 1055

PostSubject: Re: ~Your Favorite Straw Hat Pirate?~   ~Your Favorite Straw Hat Pirate?~ EmptySun Jun 06, 2010 7:47 am

It is Zoro by far...he is the one who keeps the team together with wise actions, words, while Luffy is the acknowledged captain, but he keeps the team together by heart...

His skills are impressive as well, and I'm looking forward to his meeting with that swordsman fellow, forgot his name...from the Shichibukai...
Back to top Go down
altria
Captain Level
altria

Female Posts : 1269
Location : On top of Ulquiorra,so go away...and stop grinning,we're just having a nap under a tree.

PostSubject: Re: ~Your Favorite Straw Hat Pirate?~   ~Your Favorite Straw Hat Pirate?~ EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 9:37 pm

~Hawkeye Mihawk I believe was that guys name.Their battle promises to be truly something, I'm looking towards it as well.
Back to top Go down
http://huecomundo-rp.forumotion.net/forum.htm
demonart
Vice-Captain Level
demonart

Male Posts : 691

PostSubject: Re: ~Your Favorite Straw Hat Pirate?~   ~Your Favorite Straw Hat Pirate?~ EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 3:00 pm

Me as well, although i really can't tell on which part of the story will they fight or encounter themselves again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~Your Favorite Straw Hat Pirate?~   ~Your Favorite Straw Hat Pirate?~ Empty

Back to top Go down

~Your Favorite Straw Hat Pirate?~
Page 1 of 1