Soul Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The newest Anime Forum!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Question: What's reishi, and how does it work?

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
monkeyking
Shinigami
Shinigami
monkeyking

Male Posts : 124

Question: What's reishi, and how does it work? Empty
PostSubject: Question: What's reishi, and how does it work?   Question: What's reishi, and how does it work? EmptySun Jan 24, 2010 7:14 pm

What's reishi, and how does it work?
It's not posts, and it's not rep...I'm confused xD

It'd be cool if you could explain reishi and the more basic stuff in some sorta 'Welcome to the Forum' announcement, so everyone including the people new to forums will understand Very Happy
Back to top Go down
BigJDelux
Vice-Captain Level
BigJDelux

Male Posts : 539
Location : doing fist bumps with Shinji, then drinking with Hisagi

PostSubject: Re: Question: What's reishi, and how does it work?   Question: What's reishi, and how does it work? EmptySun Jan 24, 2010 8:23 pm

we had this at another forum. i think it is kinda like EXP at the RP site. It is related to your activity. you get some for every post. you also get MORE if you start a topic.
Back to top Go down
benelori
Captain Level
benelori

Male Posts : 1055

PostSubject: Re: Question: What's reishi, and how does it work?   Question: What's reishi, and how does it work? EmptyMon Jan 25, 2010 4:44 am

what do U do with it...or it's just part of ones profile...maybe we must buy the positions of vice-captain or captain with it...that would be cool...wonder what's the price of being in the royal guard
I don't know...but I don't get the rep points either...
Back to top Go down
Starky
Administrator
Starky

Male Posts : 837

PostSubject: Re: Question: What's reishi, and how does it work?   Question: What's reishi, and how does it work? EmptyMon Jan 25, 2010 8:42 am

Okay Reishi at the moment does absolutely nothing XD
BUT it will soon, I just need to figure out ideas! So this thread will be for suggesting ideas for Reishi Very Happy

Bene, Rep is just that if people liked your post they rep you and your Reputation goes up by 1. If they don't like it, they can Neg rep and take 2 rep points for you. Thanking someone adds 3 rep points to them.
Back to top Go down
https://soulsociety.4umer.com
benelori
Captain Level
benelori

PostSubject: Re: Question: What's reishi, and how does it work?   Question: What's reishi, and how does it work? EmptyMon Jan 25, 2010 8:54 am

I see...reputation...good idea...
Since this became a suggestion for reishi...I suggest trade...giving reishi to be mod for a week...or spend reishi to become a captain....buying reputation...heck I dunno...but defintely related to trading
Back to top Go down
Starky
Administrator
Starky

PostSubject: Re: Question: What's reishi, and how does it work?   Question: What's reishi, and how does it work? EmptyMon Jan 25, 2010 9:00 am

I was thinking of doing were you trade in points for a custom rank for like 2 weeks or something, and stuff similar to that.
Back to top Go down
monkeyking
Shinigami
Shinigami
monkeyking

PostSubject: Re: Question: What's reishi, and how does it work?   Question: What's reishi, and how does it work? EmptyMon Jan 25, 2010 10:50 am

Yeah, you could buy VIP status for a week or so, that's a pretty good idea.

But I'm going to say that buying Mod/Captain status would be a bad idea...that's a definite example of exploiting the system.
Back to top Go down
Starky
Administrator
Starky

PostSubject: Re: Question: What's reishi, and how does it work?   Question: What's reishi, and how does it work? EmptyMon Jan 25, 2010 10:53 am

Yeah I'm not going to sell Mod spots XD
Back to top Go down
BigJDelux
Vice-Captain Level
BigJDelux

PostSubject: Re: Question: What's reishi, and how does it work?   Question: What's reishi, and how does it work? EmptyTue Jan 26, 2010 4:36 am

Starky wrote:
Yeah I'm not going to sell Mod spots XD
but beware!!! cuz i think he is going to sell smutty pictures of himself for 3 reishi a piece lol!
Back to top Go down
benelori
Captain Level
benelori

PostSubject: Re: Question: What's reishi, and how does it work?   Question: What's reishi, and how does it work? EmptyTue Jan 26, 2010 6:20 am

Oh yeah...that's nasty...but it fits lol...about the mod spots...I wasn't thinking of buying a spot for eternity, just for 2 or 3 days...that could be useful...one could leave his print on the forum...if some rules were to be set for the temporary mods, then it would be okay I think
Back to top Go down
BigJDelux
Vice-Captain Level
BigJDelux

PostSubject: Re: Question: What's reishi, and how does it work?   Question: What's reishi, and how does it work? EmptyTue Jan 26, 2010 7:31 am

bet also on the other side of the coin, a lot of havoc could be wrought by even a temp mod, if they don't take it seriously.
Back to top Go down
monkeyking
Shinigami
Shinigami
monkeyking

PostSubject: Re: Question: What's reishi, and how does it work?   Question: What's reishi, and how does it work? EmptyTue Jan 26, 2010 3:09 pm

BigJDelux wrote:
bet also on the other side of the coin, a lot of havoc could be wrought by even a temp mod, if they don't take it seriously.

Yeah, give a nasty temp mod a few minutes, and they could seriously screw up the forum.
Back to top Go down
benelori
Captain Level
benelori

PostSubject: Re: Question: What's reishi, and how does it work?   Question: What's reishi, and how does it work? EmptyWed Jan 27, 2010 6:46 am

That's true...I dunno...then we must find something to trade with...we could organize auctions as well
Back to top Go down
altria
Captain Level
altria

Female Posts : 1269
Location : On top of Ulquiorra,so go away...and stop grinning,we're just having a nap under a tree.

PostSubject: Re: Question: What's reishi, and how does it work?   Question: What's reishi, and how does it work? EmptyMon Feb 01, 2010 12:42 pm

~I have an idea for reishi...squad 12th science department members could use it to buy lab equipment/upgrades.What do you think?
Back to top Go down
http://huecomundo-rp.forumotion.net/forum.htm
Starky
Administrator
Starky

PostSubject: Re: Question: What's reishi, and how does it work?   Question: What's reishi, and how does it work? EmptyMon Feb 01, 2010 12:43 pm

Hmm, can you give me some examples?
Back to top Go down
altria
Captain Level
altria

Location : On top of Ulquiorra,so go away...and stop grinning,we're just having a nap under a tree.

PostSubject: Re: Question: What's reishi, and how does it work?   Question: What's reishi, and how does it work? EmptyMon Feb 01, 2010 12:49 pm

~The idea just came to me and I'll have to put up Labs thread first but it would be something like this:
Expand Lab: Add 1 room ___ reishi;
Upgrade main computer frame: V1 ___ reishi. V2 ___ reishi.
Security System Upgrades:
Basic package ___ reishi.
Finger print scanner ____ reishi
Lasers ____ reishi.
Machine parts ___ reishi.
Specimen tank __reishi
I could come up with more.Like things that would relate to current projects.^^
Back to top Go down
Starky
Administrator
Starky

PostSubject: Re: Question: What's reishi, and how does it work?   Question: What's reishi, and how does it work? EmptyMon Feb 01, 2010 12:52 pm

Hmm, I actually like that idea Smile
Okay I'll go for it^^
Back to top Go down
altria
Captain Level
altria

PostSubject: Re: Question: What's reishi, and how does it work?   Question: What's reishi, and how does it work? EmptyMon Feb 01, 2010 12:55 pm

~Yay.^^ I'll make the Labs and stuff one could buy later today.
~Benelori had a good idea..you could use technologies in the Earth game,like buying and upgrading your countries tech level.
Back to top Go down
Starky
Administrator
Starky

PostSubject: Re: Question: What's reishi, and how does it work?   Question: What's reishi, and how does it work? EmptyMon Feb 01, 2010 12:57 pm

Oh yes that is a great idea! I was only making cities and towns to be bought, but technology is perfect!
Back to top Go down
altria
Captain Level
altria

PostSubject: Re: Question: What's reishi, and how does it work?   Question: What's reishi, and how does it work? EmptyMon Feb 01, 2010 1:00 pm

~Science could also be bought..and reishi could be used for training armies.^^
Back to top Go down
Starky
Administrator
Starky

PostSubject: Re: Question: What's reishi, and how does it work?   Question: What's reishi, and how does it work? EmptyMon Feb 01, 2010 1:01 pm

These are all great ideas Smile
I'm so using these XD
Back to top Go down
altria
Captain Level
altria

PostSubject: Re: Question: What's reishi, and how does it work?   Question: What's reishi, and how does it work? EmptyMon Feb 01, 2010 1:03 pm

^^ Good.For some reason my imagination is overactive lately so I'll come up with even more stuff. XD
Back to top Go down
Starky
Administrator
Starky

PostSubject: Re: Question: What's reishi, and how does it work?   Question: What's reishi, and how does it work? EmptyMon Feb 01, 2010 1:04 pm

I look forward to seeing more then Very Happy
Back to top Go down
benelori
Captain Level
benelori

PostSubject: Re: Question: What's reishi, and how does it work?   Question: What's reishi, and how does it work? EmptyMon Feb 01, 2010 2:15 pm

Yep...the reishi stuff is good...but I don't know if altria should've mentioned it or not...but the technologies, weapons etc which are to be used in the earth game would be developed in the 12th squad, so the reishi goes to the one who developed the particular upgrade, tech
Back to top Go down
Starky
Administrator
Starky

PostSubject: Re: Question: What's reishi, and how does it work?   Question: What's reishi, and how does it work? EmptyMon Feb 01, 2010 2:22 pm

Hmm, that's also a good idea^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Question: What's reishi, and how does it work?   Question: What's reishi, and how does it work? Empty

Back to top Go down

Question: What's reishi, and how does it work?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next