Soul Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The newest Anime Forum!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Code Geass? R1/R2

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Somedude
Seated Officer Level
Somedude

Male Posts : 210

Code Geass? R1/R2 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Code Geass? R1/R2   Code Geass? R1/R2 - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 23, 2010 6:16 pm

my God

they actually exist

the people that don't hate Rolo

unheard of

maybe I'm just biased because the guys at codegeassfan.com (no longer running, don't bother) hated Rolo with a passion and they were the only CG fans I talked to
Back to top Go down
benelori
Captain Level
benelori

Male Posts : 1055

PostSubject: Re: Code Geass? R1/R2   Code Geass? R1/R2 - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 4:12 am

I didn't really like him...though I kinda appreciated the fact that he became more human...I mean Lelouch's goal was to manipulate him, and then dispose of him, and Rolo was pretty manipulated, but in the end he still acted like a human, and appreciated the bond he had with his bro...but all in all, I didn't like him that much...besides his death, he was a puppet
Back to top Go down
altria
Captain Level
altria

Female Posts : 1269
Location : On top of Ulquiorra,so go away...and stop grinning,we're just having a nap under a tree.

PostSubject: Re: Code Geass? R1/R2   Code Geass? R1/R2 - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 5:09 am

~Hm..I didn't particularly like Rolo at the start all that much but it changed.Granted many CG fans hate/dislike him for killing Shirley but if you look at it from his perspective..his action is understandable..at least to me..Lelouch's manipulations backfired on him for once.So Rolo isn't a favorite chara but I don't hate him either..he was a human puppet but the sacrifice made him something more to Lulu in the end.
Back to top Go down
http://huecomundo-rp.forumotion.net/forum.htm
Haseo The Terror Of Death
Vice-Captain Level
Haseo The Terror Of Death

Male Posts : 558

PostSubject: Re: Code Geass? R1/R2   Code Geass? R1/R2 - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 2:51 pm

It's true on what you said about Rolo but he only did that to save himself and Lelouch being known as Zero he made a very much understandable kill.
Back to top Go down
http://pto-clan.darkbb.com/forum.htm
Somedude
Seated Officer Level
Somedude

Male Posts : 210

PostSubject: Re: Code Geass? R1/R2   Code Geass? R1/R2 - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 25, 2010 7:22 pm

He should've learned that a little girl with no abilities whatsoever and an unconditional love for the main character is therefore incapable of hindering the plan in any way, shape, or form

he was a dipshit little boy who also replaced Nunnally for most of the season which also pissed me off
Back to top Go down
altria
Captain Level
altria

Female Posts : 1269
Location : On top of Ulquiorra,so go away...and stop grinning,we're just having a nap under a tree.

PostSubject: Re: Code Geass? R1/R2   Code Geass? R1/R2 - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 12:51 am

~And there we have another reason why people hate him.He was under orders.. >.> Plus he didn't kill Shirley because she could hinder the plan..it was more out of jealousy..at least,in my opinion.Protecting Lulu was just an excuse..
Back to top Go down
http://huecomundo-rp.forumotion.net/forum.htm
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Code Geass? R1/R2   Code Geass? R1/R2 - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Code Geass? R1/R2
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2