Soul Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The newest Anime Forum!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Chapter 105 discussion and 106 prediction thread

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
benelori
Captain Level
benelori

Male Posts : 1055

Chapter 105 discussion and 106 prediction thread Empty
PostSubject: Chapter 105 discussion and 106 prediction thread   Chapter 105 discussion and 106 prediction thread EmptyTue Mar 23, 2010 6:04 am

So the chapter's out for a while now, but since it's a monthly manga, it's not too late...please restrict yourselves to the topic, and respect the forum rules...enjoy
Back to top Go down
BigJDelux
Vice-Captain Level
BigJDelux

Male Posts : 539
Location : doing fist bumps with Shinji, then drinking with Hisagi

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 105 discussion and 106 prediction thread   Chapter 105 discussion and 106 prediction thread EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 3:50 am

the whole thing seems to be quickly coming to a close. ed and al (especially ed) are referring to hoenheim as father ALL THE TIME!!! and the battle with "the god" is going full force. i am really on the edge of my seat with the battle between the fuhrer and scar, it is seemingly over. scar having realized what his why his brother did what he did seems to almost be at peace about it now. i can't wait until the next chapter.
Back to top Go down
benelori
Captain Level
benelori

Male Posts : 1055

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 105 discussion and 106 prediction thread   Chapter 105 discussion and 106 prediction thread EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 4:16 am

Yeah...many people think like U...I mean, that this is seemingly coming to an end...well I didn't follow the manga that much to say anything in the matter, but even to me this seems like the peak of the manga...unless Father escapes...
But father is no longer a god, and I was really surprised he reverted back so quickly, I guess Hohenheim is not to be underestimated...
When Scar will join the crew, I think it will be near end...

It was a good chapter all in all, I liked the little princess's struggle and teamwork with Hohenheim...I hope we'll see more of this rentanjutsu, and maybe seeing Al or Ed learn a few techniques
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 105 discussion and 106 prediction thread   Chapter 105 discussion and 106 prediction thread Empty

Back to top Go down

Chapter 105 discussion and 106 prediction thread
Page 1 of 1