Soul Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The newest Anime Forum!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Your 1st anime/manga

Go down 
+2
Haseo The Terror Of Death
altria
6 posters
AuthorMessage
altria
Captain Level
altria

Female Posts : 1269
Location : On top of Ulquiorra,so go away...and stop grinning,we're just having a nap under a tree.

Your 1st anime/manga Empty
PostSubject: Your 1st anime/manga   Your 1st anime/manga EmptySat Mar 27, 2010 7:28 am

~What was your very first manga and anime that got you started on the whole thing?Did you read manga 1st or did you see anime 1st?
~For me anime was the beginning,a rather old one called Candy Candy I used to watch as a kid.Though back then I didn't know it was an anime.The next one,two last seasons of Sailormoon was when I actually learned what it was I was watching...and there was no going back. XD Manga came a bit later in the form of Ranma 1/2.Picked it up accidentally at the local library and the rest as they say,was history.^^
Back to top Go down
http://huecomundo-rp.forumotion.net/forum.htm
Vice-Captain Level

Male Posts : 558

PostSubject: Re: Your 1st anime/manga   Your 1st anime/manga EmptySat Mar 27, 2010 8:59 am

O.o My 1st anime was Dragon Ball Z I liked the action fighting stuff so only reason I started liking anime.
Back to top Go down
http://pto-clan.darkbb.com/forum.htm
Karasu Inoue
Shinigami
Shinigami
Karasu Inoue

Male Posts : 85

PostSubject: Re: Your 1st anime/manga   Your 1st anime/manga EmptySat Mar 27, 2010 4:48 pm

My first anime was Slayers!!! Very Happy Oh wow, how I loved that series~ Lina is the best Anime Heroine EVER!!!! X3 I love her!!! Such a good show. :3
Back to top Go down
http://animerpg.forumotion.net
Somedude
Seated Officer Level
Somedude

Male Posts : 210

PostSubject: Re: Your 1st anime/manga   Your 1st anime/manga EmptySat Mar 27, 2010 6:04 pm

Chobits.

I'm a real man
Back to top Go down
altria
Captain Level
altria

Location : On top of Ulquiorra,so go away...and stop grinning,we're just having a nap under a tree.

PostSubject: Re: Your 1st anime/manga   Your 1st anime/manga EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 12:55 am

~Slayers was awesome and hilarious,though to me the original was the best.Lina is a great heroine though I didn't like her English voice actress.
~o.O I don't get it.What does Chobits has to do with being a real man?I mean yeah,it has all the cute girls and a lot of fan service..
Back to top Go down
benelori
Captain Level
benelori

Male Posts : 1055

PostSubject: Re: Your 1st anime/manga   Your 1st anime/manga EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 3:05 am

Well the first was actually Sailor Moon, than the english version of Saber Riders...
What started the whole process though, was Yu Yu Hakusho, than came naruto...I watched every episode of the naruto anime of the first part, than began the manga...after that bleach, Tenjhou Tenge, Spiral, Death Note and lots of other very good anime...I kinda lost count of the anime I watched, but the last one was Code Geass...
As for manga...I'm currently reading all four popular shounen, plus Liar Game and other seinen stuff
Back to top Go down
BigJDelux
Vice-Captain Level
BigJDelux

Male Posts : 539
Location : doing fist bumps with Shinji, then drinking with Hisagi

PostSubject: Re: Your 1st anime/manga   Your 1st anime/manga EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 5:36 am

the first anime that got this all started for me was dragonball Z. then i watched ranma with a friend. after that when i was on my own i got into Gundam, Inuyasha,Trigun, Naruto, FLCL. I could go on all day Smile
Back to top Go down
altria
Captain Level
altria

PostSubject: Re: Your 1st anime/manga   Your 1st anime/manga EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 6:01 am

~ ^^ After looking at other forums as well it seems like Sailor Moon was the first anime for a lot of people and Ranma 1/2 the first manga.Yu Yu Hakusho was good,it was a bit sad when it ended.I usually write down any anime/manga I've seen/read into a notebook just for that since I tend to forget the numerous series seen.That way I can quickly look it up when needed,like to recommend one.The list of manga I'm reading right now is huge,as for anime just finished Outlaw Star..the last disks of Ergo Proxy are next and then xxxholic.After that I want to see Darker Then Black and Madlax.^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Your 1st anime/manga   Your 1st anime/manga Empty

Back to top Go down

Your 1st anime/manga
Page 1 of 1