Soul Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The newest Anime Forum!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Recommend an Anime/Manga

Go down 
+9
Karasu Inoue
Musashi
smart.deedee
Pim
BigJDelux
altria
Soul-Slayer
Sunomomo
Starky
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Starky
Administrator
Starky

Male Posts : 837

Recommend an Anime/Manga Empty
PostSubject: Recommend an Anime/Manga   Recommend an Anime/Manga EmptySun Jan 24, 2010 5:50 am

Need some recommendations? Then post in here looking for a recommendation, make sure you ask what type of anime/manga you are looking for Smile
Back to top Go down
https://soulsociety.4umer.com
Sunomomo
Shinigami
Shinigami
Sunomomo

Female Posts : 108
Location : Staring, transfixed from a distance; wondering how the air is up there.

PostSubject: Re: Recommend an Anime/Manga   Recommend an Anime/Manga EmptyFri Jan 29, 2010 4:35 pm

*Misread the topic...*

Looking for a nice manga with both Shounen and Shoujo stuff^^ A nice combination of the two would be nice Smile
Back to top Go down
Soul-Slayer
Vice-Captain Level
Soul-Slayer

Male Posts : 585
Location : Standing in the middle of the snow wondering WHO THE HELLS STOLE MY CLOTHES!!!

PostSubject: Re: Recommend an Anime/Manga   Recommend an Anime/Manga EmptyFri Jan 29, 2010 4:36 pm

Fairy tail rocks TBQH i like it better than bleach!

Kanonkon (Think i spelt it right)
Back to top Go down
Sunomomo
Shinigami
Shinigami
Sunomomo

Location : Staring, transfixed from a distance; wondering how the air is up there.

PostSubject: Re: Recommend an Anime/Manga   Recommend an Anime/Manga EmptyFri Jan 29, 2010 4:42 pm

I like it better than Bleach as well XD The characters are really pleasant. The style is pretty similar to One Piece (not too much!!) but I like the story and the pace is just great.
Back to top Go down
altria
Captain Level
altria

Female Posts : 1269
Location : On top of Ulquiorra,so go away...and stop grinning,we're just having a nap under a tree.

PostSubject: Re: Recommend an Anime/Manga   Recommend an Anime/Manga EmptyFri Jan 29, 2010 5:03 pm

~Revolutionary Girl Utena has both.Also Fushigi Yugi,Ranma 1/2..let me think,there's more..Fairy Tale is great,I just started it and so far it's fun.
Back to top Go down
http://huecomundo-rp.forumotion.net/forum.htm
Sunomomo
Shinigami
Shinigami
Sunomomo

PostSubject: Re: Recommend an Anime/Manga   Recommend an Anime/Manga EmptyFri Jan 29, 2010 5:18 pm

I read/watched Ranma 1/2 Very Happy That one is great! I've only heard of Utena. What's the story about? And I just started reading Fairy Tail as well XD But I'm really enjoying it so far.
Back to top Go down
Soul-Slayer
Vice-Captain Level
Soul-Slayer

Location : Standing in the middle of the snow wondering WHO THE HELLS STOLE MY CLOTHES!!!

PostSubject: Re: Recommend an Anime/Manga   Recommend an Anime/Manga EmptyFri Jan 29, 2010 5:19 pm

I'm up to date with fairy tail and OMFRIKKENG
Back to top Go down
altria
Captain Level
altria

Location : On top of Ulquiorra,so go away...and stop grinning,we're just having a nap under a tree.

PostSubject: Re: Recommend an Anime/Manga   Recommend an Anime/Manga EmptyFri Jan 29, 2010 6:56 pm

SS don't spoil it! ><

~Here's a summery for Utena.
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Soul-Slayer
Vice-Captain Level
Soul-Slayer

PostSubject: Re: Recommend an Anime/Manga   Recommend an Anime/Manga EmptySat Jan 30, 2010 2:41 am

I'm not gonna spoil is Razz

JUST OMG XD
Back to top Go down
altria
Captain Level
altria

PostSubject: Re: Recommend an Anime/Manga   Recommend an Anime/Manga EmptySat Jan 30, 2010 4:44 am

~...now you're making me curios..gotta catch up ><
Back to top Go down
Soul-Slayer
Vice-Captain Level
Soul-Slayer

PostSubject: Re: Recommend an Anime/Manga   Recommend an Anime/Manga EmptySat Jan 30, 2010 4:44 am

Where abouts are you?
Back to top Go down
altria
Captain Level
altria

PostSubject: Re: Recommend an Anime/Manga   Recommend an Anime/Manga EmptySat Jan 30, 2010 4:55 am

~Just finished chapter 35..so there's still a way to go. Recommend an Anime/Manga Noes But I like it,mainly because of the magick/mages.The style is also nice and the characters. Recommend an Anime/Manga Uhuh
Back to top Go down
Soul-Slayer
Vice-Captain Level
Soul-Slayer

PostSubject: Re: Recommend an Anime/Manga   Recommend an Anime/Manga EmptySat Jan 30, 2010 4:58 am

Natsu is probably the strongest mage so far But i love Fairy tail for the way it is, its not like bleach where they automatically get a power up they have to work for it, like trying to get whatever they need and so on but in bleach its like (Beaten) RAAAWRRRR hollow mode XD
Back to top Go down
altria
Captain Level
altria

PostSubject: Re: Recommend an Anime/Manga   Recommend an Anime/Manga EmptySat Jan 30, 2010 6:00 am

~Yep,I like that too..oh,and the magical items,like glasses to read faster..that's fun,it actually inspires and gets me into creative mode with my own stories.^^
Back to top Go down
Soul-Slayer
Vice-Captain Level
Soul-Slayer

PostSubject: Re: Recommend an Anime/Manga   Recommend an Anime/Manga EmptySat Jan 30, 2010 6:01 am

I think writing a fairy tail fic art would be brill!
Back to top Go down
altria
Captain Level
altria

PostSubject: Re: Recommend an Anime/Manga   Recommend an Anime/Manga EmptySat Jan 30, 2010 6:06 am

~Hmm..not a bad idea..I might try after getting more familiar with the story and catching up.
Back to top Go down
Soul-Slayer
Vice-Captain Level
Soul-Slayer

PostSubject: Re: Recommend an Anime/Manga   Recommend an Anime/Manga EmptySat Jan 30, 2010 6:07 am

Yeah you should, ^^ post it here when done!
Back to top Go down
BigJDelux
Vice-Captain Level
BigJDelux

Male Posts : 539
Location : doing fist bumps with Shinji, then drinking with Hisagi

PostSubject: Re: Recommend an Anime/Manga   Recommend an Anime/Manga EmptySat Jan 30, 2010 6:22 am

Since we are a Bleach forum, I will just say everyone should read Zombie Powder.
Back to top Go down
Soul-Slayer
Vice-Captain Level
Soul-Slayer

PostSubject: Re: Recommend an Anime/Manga   Recommend an Anime/Manga EmptySat Jan 30, 2010 6:22 am

I've read one chapter of zombie powder And i gotta be honest i dont really like it!
Back to top Go down
BigJDelux
Vice-Captain Level
BigJDelux

Male Posts : 539
Location : doing fist bumps with Shinji, then drinking with Hisagi

PostSubject: Re: Recommend an Anime/Manga   Recommend an Anime/Manga EmptySat Jan 30, 2010 6:26 am

Soul-Slayer wrote:
I've read one chapter of zombie powder And i gotta be honest i dont really like it!

I liked it. it took a couple chapters to get moving, but once you got into it, it was good. but then it just ends. Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Soul-Slayer
Vice-Captain Level
Soul-Slayer

PostSubject: Re: Recommend an Anime/Manga   Recommend an Anime/Manga EmptySat Jan 30, 2010 6:27 am

I know Kubo didn't finish it did he? If its that good he should have!
Back to top Go down
Starky
Administrator
Starky

Male Posts : 837

PostSubject: Re: Recommend an Anime/Manga   Recommend an Anime/Manga EmptySat Jan 30, 2010 6:39 am

Getting a little off topic here don't ya think? Please create the appropriate threads if you want to discuss another Anime/Manga. This thread is for recommendations only. Smile
Back to top Go down
https://soulsociety.4umer.com
Soul-Slayer
Vice-Captain Level
Soul-Slayer

PostSubject: Re: Recommend an Anime/Manga   Recommend an Anime/Manga EmptySat Jan 30, 2010 6:41 am

Will do starky! Sorry!
Back to top Go down
altria
Captain Level
altria

PostSubject: Re: Recommend an Anime/Manga   Recommend an Anime/Manga EmptySat Jan 30, 2010 6:50 am

Sorry Starky. ^^;
~Zombie powder is good,I recommend it..Gamma looks a bit like Ichigo/Grimmjow..and yes I think it was cut short..I didn't finish it yet.
~I don't know about posting it,my stuff might be crap >.>
~Recommending xxxHolic..you must read it people!
Back to top Go down
Pim
Seated Officer Level
Pim

Male Posts : 311
Location : My computer room. My Naughty Room has too less space for the computer

PostSubject: Re: Recommend an Anime/Manga   Recommend an Anime/Manga EmptySat Jan 30, 2010 11:51 am

If somebody knows a good horror manga/anime, please tell ^.^
Favorites include Doubt, Higurashi, Umineko and Uzumaki.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Recommend an Anime/Manga   Recommend an Anime/Manga Empty

Back to top Go down

Recommend an Anime/Manga
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next