Soul Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The newest Anime Forum!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Darker then Black...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
benelori
Captain Level
benelori

Male Posts : 1055

Darker then Black... Empty
PostSubject: Darker then Black...   Darker then Black... EmptyMon Jan 25, 2010 6:29 am

Feel free to talk about it...everything is allowed...manga or anime...BJD reminded me of this fantastic story...so maybe me or him will add a short review about it in the recommendations thread
knockURselves out...
Back to top Go down
BigJDelux
Vice-Captain Level
BigJDelux

Male Posts : 539
Location : doing fist bumps with Shinji, then drinking with Hisagi

PostSubject: Re: Darker then Black...   Darker then Black... EmptyMon Jan 25, 2010 7:16 am

This anime was brought to my attention only 6 months ago. I LOVE IT!!! The entire premise is kinda remarkable. I don't know if I wanna right out a whole synopsis, so I think a wiki link might do us justice.

Darker Than Black wiki

The Main character, Hei, is a great protagonist. During the first season, you get to feel all chummy with him and his false identity. You still like him through the whole series, but who he is and who he seems to be are NIGHT AND DAY. You get to research some Japanese mythology for the second season, as the Izanagi/Izanami link is places into the series. There are also a couple of mangas (one still being published) that take place in between the 2 seasons. Actually, one is not in continuity at all.

This is a great series. ANIMATED WONDERFULLY, and the characters are deep and complex.
Back to top Go down
benelori
Captain Level
benelori

PostSubject: Re: Darker then Black...   Darker then Black... EmptyMon Jan 25, 2010 7:56 am

Hai sou desu!!!!!

I agree with everything....hopefully the series will start soon, since there was a new threat which was shown in the last episode
Back to top Go down
BigJDelux
Vice-Captain Level
BigJDelux

PostSubject: Re: Darker then Black...   Darker then Black... EmptyMon Jan 25, 2010 8:22 am

I will have to look into the DtB FC at Bleach Asylum. they have some people that get spoilers on DtB all the time. I honestly don't know if they have any intent of continuing the series, other than some upcoming OVAs.
Back to top Go down
Starky
Administrator
Starky

Male Posts : 837

PostSubject: Re: Darker then Black...   Darker then Black... EmptyMon Jan 25, 2010 8:23 am

This is the next Anime I'm starting Smile
Back to top Go down
https://soulsociety.4umer.com

PostSubject: Re: Darker then Black...   Darker then Black... EmptyMon Feb 01, 2010 1:51 am

The ending wasn't that great. Has the OVA been subbed yet?
Back to top Go down
benelori
Captain Level
benelori

PostSubject: Re: Darker then Black...   Darker then Black... EmptyMon Feb 01, 2010 12:10 pm

This last ending...it was the best I think...I was confused at first, but then I figured the real world and the gates still exist, so I liked it
Back to top Go down
BigJDelux
Vice-Captain Level
BigJDelux

PostSubject: Re: Darker then Black...   Darker then Black... EmptyMon Feb 01, 2010 12:14 pm

wiahwib wrote:
The ending wasn't that great. Has the OVA been subbed yet?
no there aren't subs out YET, but then again i haven't checked since friday.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Darker then Black...   Darker then Black... EmptyTue Feb 02, 2010 5:34 am

I'm always checking narutowire, they update pretty quick. But I don't see no subs out yet. It's been a week, maybe the subbers didn't like the ending like me they went on strike XD
Back to top Go down
BigJDelux
Vice-Captain Level
BigJDelux

PostSubject: Re: Darker then Black...   Darker then Black... EmptyTue Feb 02, 2010 7:56 am

there are supposed to be 3 more OVAs after this right? are these taking place AFTER the second season??? i haven't looked into the RAWs because i wanna know what is going on Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Darker then Black...   Darker then Black... EmptyTue Feb 02, 2010 4:01 pm

There's one after the first season. And then there's a new one after the end of the second season (the one that hasn't been subbed yet), don't know about a third Neutral
I found the subbed on on animeseason.com. The second one will be released on 24th March, according to this >> http://www.d-black.net/gallary/pv03.html The OVAs are released on DVD/Blu-ray only. So we gotta wait.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Darker then Black...   Darker then Black... Empty

Back to top Go down

Darker then Black...
Page 1 of 1