Soul Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The newest Anime Forum!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Day I

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Starky
Administrator
Starky

Male Posts : 837

Day I Empty
PostDay I

Mood: Bored
Currently Doing: Listening to my Hetalia Playlist on Youtube
Current Anime: None
Current Manga: Fairy Tail(Chapter 8 )
Currently listening to: This

So I've been awake for 2 hours now. Nothing interesting has happened so far, or actually, nothing has happened today. Two of my friends said they'd call me later if they had plans, doesn't seem like they will, because let's face it, they're as lazy as myself. I'm still too lazy to go to the RP site and I'm sure the members are furious there because I haven't updated their stats. I apologize for that and I PROMISE I will update the stats soon^^

---

Okay so I've been offline for a while. Went out with my friends, had a pizza, got 1€ off my nephew lol. I managed to buy two cans of "Power King" which is an energy drink only 49c each! Afterwards we went over to one of my friends houses took out an iPod and a broken Xbox. My friend said he'd never seen the inside of an Xbox 360 so we decided to open it up... but we came across problems where we couldn't open it up >.< So we ended up stabbing it with a screw driver lol. EVENTUALLY we got it open but were bored then because it had gotten really late >.< Anyway we recorded the whole thing and it'll be up on Youtube on Tuesday XD

---

Okay so it's 03:10am and I have school in the morning. I left my computer at 12 so I could sleep, though that didn't work. So here I am, awake, sleeping now would be dumb as it'd make me sleep through my alarms and I'd miss school, so yeah I'm bored sitting here and drinking tea :/

Last edited by Starky on Sun Jan 31, 2010 7:12 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://soulsociety.4umer.com
Share this post on: reddit

Day I :: Comments

Soul-Slayer
Re: Day I
Post Sun Jan 31, 2010 6:57 am by Soul-Slayer
Quick comment!

I think you should make an Admin (The most active person) that way the stats will update mostly every day
Starky
Post Sun Jan 31, 2010 7:02 am by Starky
Soul-Slayer wrote:
Quick comment!

I think you should make an Admin (The most active person) that way the stats will update mostly every day

That only works if the Admin comes from my IP address. If I make another admin they'd have to update the stats manually.
Soul-Slayer
Post Sun Jan 31, 2010 7:03 am by Soul-Slayer
Ahh right, Well you could tell them how much to give the person each day? But if thats would be to much work then i guess you should just try log on every few days even if just to lets the stats update!
Starky
Post Sun Jan 31, 2010 7:05 am by Starky
Soul-Slayer wrote:
Ahh right, Well you could tell them how much to give the person each day? But if thats would be to much work then i guess you should just try log on every few days even if just to lets the stats update!

Yeah I have to stay on for like 10-15 minutes to update stats. If Altria wants I can make her admin and she can manually update the stats.
Soul-Slayer
Post Sun Jan 31, 2010 7:20 am by Soul-Slayer
She would be the best person for a admin!

Last edited by Soul-Slayer on Sun Jan 31, 2010 7:22 am; edited 1 time in total
Starky
Post Sun Jan 31, 2010 7:22 am by Starky
Soul-Slayer wrote:
She would be the best person for a mod!
Well I've just sent her a PM about it^^
Starky
Post Sun Jan 31, 2010 1:04 pm by Starky
Added more info to the blog^^