Soul Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The newest Anime Forum!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Bleach discussions archive...

Go down 
+5
Sarun
Somedude
BigJDelux
benelori
Starky
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
benelori
Captain Level
benelori

Male Posts : 1055

Bleach discussions archive... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bleach discussions archive...   Bleach discussions archive... - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 27, 2010 4:46 am

There was this Unohana the Mastermind theory, but it was just insane...maybe Gin would actually sacrifice his own life for Aizen...I would hate Gin chicken out from things like these, he's too much awesomeness, to just bail out when the danger is close...
Back to top Go down
altria
Captain Level
altria

Female Posts : 1269
Location : On top of Ulquiorra,so go away...and stop grinning,we're just having a nap under a tree.

PostSubject: Re: Bleach discussions archive...   Bleach discussions archive... - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 27, 2010 4:58 am

~Yeah,I don't think he'd run away..but somehow I don't see him as the sacrificial type..more of calculating for himself..and enjoying driving others mad..like he did with Toshiro..but he definitely wouldn't run from danger..I was just wondering what he'd do if it came to Aizen or himself..and the Unohana mastermind theory is insane..
Back to top Go down
http://huecomundo-rp.forumotion.net/forum.htm
benelori
Captain Level
benelori

PostSubject: Re: Bleach discussions archive...   Bleach discussions archive... - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 27, 2010 5:29 am

I think he would choose Aizen...Aizen had the ability to make good followers who would kiss his ass even in death...I dunno whether Gin is actually the ass kissing type, but I think he would choose Aizen...

We've seen in this chapter, and the last one the manner of Aizen's speaking...he is precise and calculated, so he knows what to grab in ones personality...of course this requires some previous knowledge about that person(for example I don't think he can annoy shunsui)...so I think even if he doesn't actually manipulate Gin, he made himself trustworthy in Gin's eyes
Back to top Go down
altria
Captain Level
altria

Location : On top of Ulquiorra,so go away...and stop grinning,we're just having a nap under a tree.

PostSubject: Re: Bleach discussions archive...   Bleach discussions archive... - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 27, 2010 5:52 am

~That is possible..and he had Gin under him since he was a kid..so his hooks must be in deep..it's just that Gin seems a strong independent type..he might be silent and following orders but behind his eyes is amusement...so you wouldn't know what to expect from him..
Back to top Go down
benelori
Captain Level
benelori

PostSubject: Re: Bleach discussions archive...   Bleach discussions archive... - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 27, 2010 5:55 am

Yep...and I think he is the only one who knows that depths of Aizen's strength which is a great feat, becuz I don't think Tousen was very familiar...not even mentioning espada
Back to top Go down
altria
Captain Level
altria

PostSubject: Re: Bleach discussions archive...   Bleach discussions archive... - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 27, 2010 6:09 am

~No,Aizen kept everyone at a distance.So Gin probably is the only one who knows..I bet the others would love to have his knowledge..
Back to top Go down
benelori
Captain Level
benelori

PostSubject: Re: Bleach discussions archive...   Bleach discussions archive... - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 27, 2010 6:11 am

I have a feeling they will taste a bit from that knowledge this chapter
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
monkeyking
Shinigami
Shinigami
monkeyking

Male Posts : 124

PostSubject: Re: Bleach discussions archive...   Bleach discussions archive... - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 27, 2010 3:39 pm

altria wrote:
I do think Aizen is the mastermind,however there's a chance that someone's using him and Gin is there to keep an eye.That would be an interesting plot twist.Also,I'm sure that if Aizen was losing then Gin would not hesitate to betray him.

I agree, that's pretty much what I'm saying. There's like little to no chance that Gin is a mastermind...so if there was a conspiracy, there would have to be someone else.
Yes, Gin is definitely not the loyal type. He's no Zommari.

benelori wrote:
I think he would choose Aizen...Aizen had the ability to make good followers who would kiss his ass even in death...I dunno whether Gin is actually the ass kissing type, but I think he would choose Aizen...

No. Once again, Gin is no Zommari. I can imagine him fighting, even if Aizen is losing. But he would be fighting for himself, if there was no room to escape.

Even if Aizen had found Gin when he was a kid...he seemed to be an EXTREMELY good fighter for a kid his age. Who's to say that he wasn't trained by someone to fight that well; maybe someone had gotten to him earlier than Aizen?
Once again, this is a stretch, but let's not rule the theory out yet.
Back to top Go down
altria
Captain Level
altria

PostSubject: Re: Bleach discussions archive...   Bleach discussions archive... - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 27, 2010 3:54 pm

~Yes,that's what I'm trying to get across..it seems we once again think alike ^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bleach discussions archive...   Bleach discussions archive... - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Bleach discussions archive...
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2