Soul Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The newest Anime Forum!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Bleach discussions archive...

Go down 
+5
Sarun
Somedude
BigJDelux
benelori
Starky
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Starky
Administrator
Starky

Male Posts : 837

Bleach discussions archive... Empty
PostSubject: Bleach Chapter 389 "Winged Eagles 2" Discussion   Bleach discussions archive... EmptySun Jan 24, 2010 5:49 am

Discuss the latest Bleach chapter here.

Read it here - http://www.onemanga.com/Bleach/389/01/

Last edited by Starky on Sat Jan 30, 2010 7:52 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://soulsociety.4umer.com
benelori
Captain Level
benelori

Male Posts : 1055

PostSubject: Re: Bleach discussions archive...   Bleach discussions archive... EmptySun Jan 24, 2010 6:08 am

Review:
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
BigJDelux
Vice-Captain Level
BigJDelux

Male Posts : 539
Location : doing fist bumps with Shinji, then drinking with Hisagi

PostSubject: Re: Bleach discussions archive...   Bleach discussions archive... EmptySun Jan 24, 2010 9:30 am

I will jump right back in here, pretty much where I left off. I mentioned the Spamming of bankais before. And benelori set me straight Very Happy But I do feel like maybe one of the other vizards or at least one captain will give us a glimpse. I say this because since they have all seen Aizen shikai, they will have to go all out and do something phenomenal to get Ichigo his window to attack.

The more I think about what is going on and the fact that Kubo said Unohana fights IN THE NEXT ARC, I am starting to wonder also. WHERE IS ICHIMARU?! WHY IS HE NOT FIGHTING NOW!?

I know this would be a longshot, but is there a chance that he is manipulating Aizen. Maybe he is the opposite of Tousen, maybe Gin keeps his eyes closed because he can SEE EVERYTHING. Like I said, LONGSHOT. . . but I am starting to suspect Gin of being REALLY IMPORTANT. I can't wait for the next chapter.
Back to top Go down
Somedude
Seated Officer Level
Somedude

Male Posts : 210

PostSubject: Re: Bleach discussions archive...   Bleach discussions archive... EmptySun Jan 24, 2010 2:36 pm

So this is like what, the ninth time Hitsugaya's whipped out his Bankai?

Maybe this time it'll last more than three pages
Back to top Go down
Sarun
Shinigami
Shinigami
Sarun

Male Posts : 25

PostSubject: Re: Bleach discussions archive...   Bleach discussions archive... EmptySun Jan 24, 2010 2:54 pm

Shunsui showing his swag this chapter. Shunsui, Shinji, Aizen and Soi Fon had some good lines this chapter. Gin and Yamaji are still MIA, I suppose. jk.
Back to top Go down
Somedude
Seated Officer Level
Somedude

PostSubject: Re: Bleach discussions archive...   Bleach discussions archive... EmptySun Jan 24, 2010 3:20 pm

I bet they're sitting back having some tea
Back to top Go down
Sarun
Shinigami
Shinigami
Sarun

PostSubject: Re: Bleach discussions archive...   Bleach discussions archive... EmptySun Jan 24, 2010 3:32 pm

No Ukitake sighting either. And the look on Ichigo and Omaeda after Soi Fon shunpo'ed was hilarious.
Back to top Go down
Somedude
Seated Officer Level
Somedude

PostSubject: Re: Bleach discussions archive...   Bleach discussions archive... EmptySun Jan 24, 2010 3:34 pm

That's because Ukitake's busy faceplanting
Back to top Go down
Sarun
Shinigami
Shinigami
Sarun

PostSubject: Re: Bleach discussions archive...   Bleach discussions archive... EmptySun Jan 24, 2010 3:37 pm

lol!

Histugaya bankai at the end hopefully means Aizen will finish him off 1st.
Back to top Go down
Somedude
Seated Officer Level
Somedude

PostSubject: Re: Bleach discussions archive...   Bleach discussions archive... EmptySun Jan 24, 2010 3:40 pm

XDDDDDDDD

that post made my week
Back to top Go down
Sarun
Shinigami
Shinigami
Sarun

PostSubject: Re: Bleach discussions archive...   Bleach discussions archive... EmptySun Jan 24, 2010 3:43 pm

I say star of the week was Shunsui.
Back to top Go down
monkeyking
Shinigami
Shinigami
monkeyking

Male Posts : 124

PostSubject: Re: Bleach discussions archive...   Bleach discussions archive... EmptySun Jan 24, 2010 6:32 pm

First of all bene...I'd like to say good job; your reviews are getting more and more pro as we go. (That rhymed Very Happy)

Yeah, I thought Aizen and Hitsugaya's discussion on the difference between a fight and pure violence was very interesting and very powerful...IMO dialogue like this is a big part of what makes up a memorable manga.
BigJDelux wrote:

The more I think about what is going on and the fact that Kubo said Unohana fights IN THE NEXT ARC, I am starting to wonder also. WHERE IS ICHIMARU?! WHY IS HE NOT FIGHTING NOW!?

I know this would be a longshot, but is there a chance that he is manipulating Aizen. Maybe he is the opposite of Tousen, maybe Gin keeps his eyes closed because he can SEE EVERYTHING. Like I said, LONGSHOT. . . but I am starting to suspect Gin of being REALLY IMPORTANT. I can't wait for the next chapter.
Gah, I know what you mean BJD...I wanna see Gin kick some butt! It's been so long since his fight with Hitsugaya...and he's really whet my appetite for more shinso + acrobatics...think of the possibilities... *mouth water*.

I dunno about the second part though...as much as I like the fellow, I don't think Gin is controlling a badass like Aizen.
I do think something similar is possible though.

Ok, so if anyone has ever played Starcraft: Broodwar before, the situation is a extremely similar to that of Kerrigan(Aizen) and Infested Duran(Gin).

For those that haven't...let me explain.

Starcraft is a very popular sci-fi(that means guns and mutations in this case) Real Time Strategy game made by Blizzard, the same guys who made WoW. In Starcraft...there are three races: Terran(humans), Zerg(blood-thirsty aliens), and Protoss(intelligent aliens). All three races are fighting each other for control of resources in the galaxy. (The Terran and Protoss team up later though, but that's not really relevant to this theory)

Kerrigan is a Terran lieutenant who has been infested, and turned into a Zerg. After being infested, she pretty much becomes the main antagonist, and proceeds to take over the Zerg race, making herself the Queen.

After many fights with the Zerg, led by Kerrigan, and the Protoss, you meet Duran, who by all indications seems to be a legitimate Terran. He's trusted by your commander to lead troops into battle, plan strategy, etc.

Later on though...you find out that he's infested as well and is working for Kerrigan, helping her destroy the Terran and Protoss races.

Many missions later...and practically at the end of the game, you and your forces are facing Kerrigan in an epic final battle. Kerrigan is just about ready to march out, and calls Duran to bring out the troops...but finds out that he's bailed, and took some of her army with him!

After the battle's over, Duran appears and reveals to Kerrigan that he was never really working for her, but only helping her along on the orders of a higher power. He then disappears, not to be seen until the release of Starcraft II >.<

If anyone's played any of the Half-Life games, you could draw some insane parallels between Duran and the G-man. Both of them playing for both sides, and all on the orders of some transcendental being/organization.

Basically...Gin would be assisting Aizen but only on the orders of a higher entity, who he would gladly leave Aizen for.

Imo, Gin seems more like a very trusted and powerful agent than an evil mastermind...he just isn't suited to the stress Razz

So yes, I agree. VERY IMPORTANT I hope. Kubo better not screw this up xD
Back to top Go down
Somedude
Seated Officer Level
Somedude

PostSubject: Re: Bleach discussions archive...   Bleach discussions archive... EmptySun Jan 24, 2010 6:49 pm

My friend keeps pushing the "Gin is mastermind" theory on me, but I don't know where he'd come in. He was a little kid when Aizen met him, and it seemed like Aizen had already put his ridiculously detailed and meticulous plan in motion before that.
Back to top Go down
BigJDelux
Vice-Captain Level
BigJDelux

PostSubject: Re: Bleach discussions archive...   Bleach discussions archive... EmptySun Jan 24, 2010 8:28 pm

Somedude wrote:
My friend keeps pushing the "Gin is mastermind" theory on me, but I don't know where he'd come in. He was a little kid when Aizen met him, and it seemed like Aizen had already put his ridiculously detailed and meticulous plan in motion before that.

well, i just said what i said because Gin is not even being paid attention to and could get away with anything. I don't know taht i believe 100% that he is mastermind material, YET!!!!
Back to top Go down
demonart
Vice-Captain Level
demonart

Male Posts : 691

PostSubject: Re: Bleach discussions archive...   Bleach discussions archive... EmptySun Jan 24, 2010 8:52 pm

I don't know but I don't think Gin would be someone like the mastermind of the show. Although in relation to that, maybe Gin would be betraying Aizen in the end when things get worse on Aizen. Maybe he'll be the new antagonist...I don't know..just an opinion.
Back to top Go down
benelori
Captain Level
benelori

PostSubject: Re: Bleach discussions archive...   Bleach discussions archive... EmptyMon Jan 25, 2010 4:50 am

I believe that a vizard might show some bankai here...the captains already showed theirs, except kyouraku who won't I think...even if unohana will fight in the next arc, I still think/hope she will have a brief encounter with gin...this fight is set up pretty well...gin is like the person who takes out the garbage...unohana recycles them, so it fits...not to mention the hype these 2 have...
in max 2 chapters we'll see kensei...
Back to top Go down
Somedude
Seated Officer Level
Somedude

PostSubject: Re: Bleach discussions archive...   Bleach discussions archive... EmptyMon Jan 25, 2010 2:47 pm

I dunno how I feel about Kensei's, just from looking at it...
Back to top Go down
BigJDelux
Vice-Captain Level
BigJDelux

PostSubject: Re: Bleach discussions archive...   Bleach discussions archive... EmptyMon Jan 25, 2010 7:38 pm

if we see kensei soon, he better stand on his own against WW. if WW kicks the hell out of him, i am gonna be so pissed. there is NO WAY, even without knowing anything about WW's true power, that kensei a vizard and FORMER CAPTAIN should get man-handled by an arrancar. so he better at least damage WW.
Back to top Go down
demonart
Vice-Captain Level
demonart

Male Posts : 691

PostSubject: Re: Bleach discussions archive...   Bleach discussions archive... EmptyMon Jan 25, 2010 9:10 pm

I know but still I'm really worried about Kensei..at least they should show who's getting the upperhand...showing Kensei going into bankai mode made me think that he might lose the fight. On the other hand, I don't see them fit to battle together...I would prefer the Mashiro vs WW...it would have been nice if they last the fight a little longer.
Back to top Go down
benelori
Captain Level
benelori

PostSubject: Re: Bleach discussions archive...   Bleach discussions archive... EmptyTue Jan 26, 2010 6:13 am

Well...I have the feeling too that Kensei will have a very hard time...but even so he still has the mask to boost his bankai power a bit, so let's just see what he'll do...but at this rate we'll never see him fighting...
About Gin...well as it was said, he was taken in as a child by Aizen, who already had his plan and experimented with stuff already, so Aizen is the real deal...
Back to top Go down
BigJDelux
Vice-Captain Level
BigJDelux

PostSubject: Re: Bleach discussions archive...   Bleach discussions archive... EmptyTue Jan 26, 2010 7:44 am

benelori wrote:
Well...I have the feeling too that Kensei will have a very hard time...but even so he still has the mask to boost his bankai power a bit, so let's just see what he'll do...but at this rate we'll never see him fighting...
About Gin...well as it was said, he was taken in as a child by Aizen, who already had his plan and experimented with stuff already, so Aizen is the real deal...

i dont really think things will change much. but i am waiting for another BIG plot twist. i think we are overdue for a quality twist. . . not the "1" disappearing off of yammi's shoulder Laughing

i am dying for some spoilers right now.
Back to top Go down
Pray-Tesla
Shinigami
Shinigami
Pray-Tesla

Female Posts : 38

PostSubject: Re: Bleach discussions archive...   Bleach discussions archive... EmptyTue Jan 26, 2010 2:35 pm

I'm not a person who really good with talking about chapters, but this chapter. Like I dunno!T^T

Right now there's not that much action in this chapter. Hopefully we get to some and maybe Gin!Razz
Back to top Go down
altria
Captain Level
altria

Female Posts : 1269
Location : On top of Ulquiorra,so go away...and stop grinning,we're just having a nap under a tree.

PostSubject: Re: Bleach discussions archive...   Bleach discussions archive... EmptyWed Jan 27, 2010 2:32 am

~Great chapter and wonderful review benelori.I really liked the talk about real fighting and violence.I do think Aizen is the mastermind,however there's a chance that someone's using him and Gin is there to keep an eye.That would be an interesting plot twist.Also,I'm sure that if Aizen was losing then Gin would not hesitate to betray him.Kensei could have some trouble with WW,he haven't gone into Ressureccion yet and also upon Tousens death he might go berserk.Maybe that's what Aizen is counting for.
Back to top Go down
http://huecomundo-rp.forumotion.net/forum.htm
benelori
Captain Level
benelori

PostSubject: Re: Bleach discussions archive...   Bleach discussions archive... EmptyWed Jan 27, 2010 4:17 am

I disagree with the Gin thing...Aizen is known to know who to recruit and how to manipulate them in order to be loyal at least in appearance(see barragan)...now gin accepted since he was a kid to work for Aizen, he still calls him captain, and the way he talks with him, proves IMO that he is loyal...not certainly by having a common goal, or Aizen making his wish come true, but just for the sake of it...their relationship is somehow special, so I think he won't betray him, though his relationship with Rangiku might hide something
Back to top Go down
altria
Captain Level
altria

Female Posts : 1269
Location : On top of Ulquiorra,so go away...and stop grinning,we're just having a nap under a tree.

PostSubject: Re: Bleach discussions archive...   Bleach discussions archive... EmptyWed Jan 27, 2010 4:40 am

~Hm..you have a point there..but if it came to saving his own life..I wonder how he'd act.And maybe someone is just using them without their knowledge..
Back to top Go down
http://huecomundo-rp.forumotion.net/forum.htm
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bleach discussions archive...   Bleach discussions archive... Empty

Back to top Go down

Bleach discussions archive...
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next