Soul Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The newest Anime Forum!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Bleach 392 review...

Go down 
5 posters

Will Aizen take on Yama next chapter?
No, I expect Ichigo to rush out first
Bleach 392 review... I_vote_lcap20%Bleach 392 review... I_vote_rcap
 20% [ 1 ]
I expect Ichigo to rush out stopped by Yama
Bleach 392 review... I_vote_lcap60%Bleach 392 review... I_vote_rcap
 60% [ 3 ]
Unohana will take a stance
Bleach 392 review... I_vote_lcap0%Bleach 392 review... I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Return to HM or other change of scene
Bleach 392 review... I_vote_lcap20%Bleach 392 review... I_vote_rcap
 20% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 5

AuthorMessage
benelori
Captain Level
benelori

Male Posts : 1055

Bleach 392 review... Empty
PostSubject: Bleach 392 review...   Bleach 392 review... EmptyFri Feb 12, 2010 8:22 am

Bleach 392 review... SDHN53ABXK
Hi guys, welcome to the weekly review of Bleach. I haven’t been active for a while now, I’m sorry for that, but I managed to squeeze some time for the reviews, cuz even if there’s an earthquake or any disaster I wouldn’t miss the chance to post my reviews. That been said, let’s focus a bit on what happened this week.
Bleach 392 review... G4YFV9FLKK
The never exhausted Kon-sama presents us the results of a poll, which began last summer and had as topic the fights in bleach so far.
As the panel suggests I will concentrate on the top four contestants. We got 2 fights for 3rd place and those are Ichigo vs. Grimmjow and Ichigo vs. Renji. 2nd place is the fight between Ichigo and Ulquiorra, and the Grand Winner is the spectacular Ichigo vs. Byakuya. When U think about it, there were lots of events in bleach, with many fine twists and fights. The best arc so far IMO, the SS arc presented us many great fights and set up the course of the manga since then. No wonder Ichigo’s fights in that arc are still in the top. The story back then was great and presented us a spectacular world.
Things got complicated as Ichigo needed new enemies, thus fights with stronger opponents. So there U go Ichigo vs. Espada fights are in the top, as well.
But things changed radically, cuz Ichigo came back to Karakura to fight Aizen, and last week’s chapter made us to believe even for a short moment that his help won’t even be needed.
Bleach 392 review... 847L0JUYBD
Bleach 392 review... 0T72K176XL
Last weeks Blazing Glaciers are broken as the title suggests, what why are they broken?
I presented a few scenario’s last week concerning this chapter. Aizen will take the blow and show his “real power”, or that stab it was an illusion.
As the chapter begins Ichigo’s face looks a bit troubled, pointing us toward the fact that the illusion version is very probable.
We get a great panoramic view from Kubo. 3 captains and one ex captain are standing near Aizen watching him being defeated.
Bleach 392 review... 588YO2FLOB
The panel is great IMO, the “glacier” which trapped Aizen was the motive of his apparent defeat, but I dare to say that Hitsugaya’s contribution was only the finishing blow, the others were in fact the ones who played the essential role.
Among Gotei the tense atmosphere begins to change as they realize that the captains defeated Aizen at last. First the lieutenants are shown as they are beginning to cheer for their captains. Shinji begins to taunt Ichimaru a bit, with a look that screams: “U don’t have one chance to survive this”.
Aizen has a troubled look on his face and curses the people who got him. It’s a merry situation, but something feels a bit odd as HInamori stands up and with a lifeless look she begins to walk away from her fellow lieutenants. As expected Aizen’s apparent death is not overlooked by Hinamori who joined Gotei for Aizen’s sake in the first place. Kubo does a great thing here. He slightly lowers the happiness of the situation by showing Hinamori, so he prepares us for what’s coming next:
Bleach 392 review... 5ZVS36LN36
This is when everybody snaps out from their little dream that they had of Aizen’s defeat, dream created by Aizen himself. The Hinamori who stood up was in fact Aizen so he cuts down all the lieutentants. Personally I don’t really know why he even bothered to do this, but we know that he likes to play mind games, and we also know that the lieutenants are precious for their particular captains. Probably this is the reason, but there’s no difference, because Aizen himself stated that the military power of Gotei lies in its captains.
Back to present time where Hinamoris image turned out to be Aizen. But where is Hinamori?
Bleach 392 review... 239OSXO82P
She is standing there pierced by her childhood friend. Very dramatic change in the course of this battle. The dramatic part is not shown only by Hinamori’s and Hitsugaya’s face and the situation at hand, but the facial expressions of the other captains are showing us that they lost hope in one instant.
As we thought it was all an illusion. The obvious question which follows this not so surprising discovery is when was the illusion cast. The exact question is posed by Shinji who faces Aizen apparently charging at him, though the panel isn’t that clear. After last week many who thought the stab was an illusion, believed that when Aizen noticed that Shinji is taking part in the combo attack, he immediately cast the illusion. As Aizen clears his powers again for Shinji, the latter isn’t satisfied with the answer. It’s been said that Kyouka Suigetsu’s illusion can be cast anytime Aizen wants to, so there’s no surprise but the real question is when did exactly happen?
Bleach 392 review... C6W1EJYGMX
I see. If U follow the panels on the same page as the panel I provided, U’ll notice the moment when Hitsugaya attacked and saying that he commends Aizen for not using Kyouka Suigetsu.
Aizen took that phrase to his advantage, released Kyouka Suigetsu and made it like the battle itself is going on. That was required for Ichigo’s eyes as well. If Aizen acted as he is taking part in the battle without Kyouka Suigetsu, than he needed Ichigo to believe that as well. So we can look at it, that the fight was real. It was real for Ichigo and for the readers, even if for Aizen’s opponents it was illusion. Aizen used the correct moment and placed Hinamori in the way of Hitsugaya’s sword, hence the current reaction of Ichigo who is able to notice what the others cannot.
The image of the stabbed Aizen was used to drop the guard of the lieutenants and to defeat them. The image of the defeated lieutenants and mad Hitsugaya charging for Aizen made the captains lower their guard.
Bleach 392 review... QGQ5R7WY2P
Notice the frightened faces in comparison with the calmness of Aizen, calmness which reminds me of the phrase calm as a grave. The use of the word grave is not a coincidence. The dramatic feeling of the situation, the hopelessness, the fact that after a so well thought plan everything crumbled, and not just that it was crumbled before it began, reassures us that Aizen is superior. I can say that he’s not that of a godly figure. It was shown that he can be defeated without Kyouka Suigetsu, but his tactics, he strength and speed put together with Kyouka Suigetsu’s ability puts him above any other shinigami. He uses a good verb when he questions Shinji. “When did U hallucinate?”. The captains didn’t even think of the possibility if Aizen using Kyouka Suigetsu. They believed in Aizen’s arrogance, which turned out to be their stupid and as expected, fatal mistake.
Bleach 392 review... A4RWIO9C5P

Quick summary/Opinions

Great chapter, though the demise of Aizen couldn’t be believed that easily so Aizen defeating his opponents was somewhat expected. But Aizen’s tactical prowess was shown is a great manner in this chapter, and I’m somehow disappointed in he captains. But the art was great. The terrified face of Kyouraku, the madness of Hitsugaya, Hinamori’s stabbing touched a sensitive chord in my heart so I will give this chapter a 9/10. The chapter in it’s entirety wasn’t that great. Surprising elements were few, or rather the predictable parts of the chapter were wrapped in a surprise coat. Illusion, illusion, but who would’ve thought Aizen will trick Ichigo as well? That’s Aizen’s real power. He can assess the situation in which he is in, and he doesn’t seem to miss one detail. His plans so far were perfect, wonder where will Kubo lead the story.

Predictions/Want to happen

As I thought there’s another chapter without Gin or Kensei. Aizen’s current victory doesn’t really allow them to be shown in a short while, but this has a good side to it as well. The only fighters that left are Ichigo, Unohana, Ukitake if healed and za big boss, Yama. So we should be seeing some great entertainment from Aizen’s behalf next week as well. I don’t expect Shinji and Kyouraku to fall completely from one blow. They are senior captains, they should be able to give some more. I doubt bankai will be shown, but if it will be then it’s okay. My long awaited twist should come very soon, because I don’t think Kubo will allow the slaughtering of innocent civilians, and even if Aizen defeats Yama and co. there are other people, like Isshin who is most likely immune to Kyouka Suigetsu, and hopefully on par with Aizen.
These are long term predictions though, so regarding the next chapter…I have no idea. I’m thinking that Kyouraku and Shinji will make a last stand, so that Yama and Unohana could take part of the action. Ichigo seeing this won’t stand still, he might attack Aizen as well. I think Aizen will continue with his mind game, so some intelligent talk is to be expected.

I forgot to thank Mangastream for the great chapter, so there U go. Let’s mention them in our prayers as well. Great work as always. I hope U guys enjoyed the review, but I know the chapter is very good, so at least enjoy that, especially because there will be no chapter next week.
I thank U for UR patience. Mata ne!
Bleach 392 review... U3R39N90NN
Back to top Go down
Starky
Administrator
Starky

Male Posts : 837

PostSubject: Re: Bleach 392 review...   Bleach 392 review... EmptyFri Feb 12, 2010 8:33 am

Nice review Bene^^
Back to top Go down
https://soulsociety.4umer.com
benelori
Captain Level
benelori

PostSubject: Re: Bleach 392 review...   Bleach 392 review... EmptyFri Feb 12, 2010 8:35 am

Thx...glad U liked it...
Back to top Go down
BigJDelux
Vice-Captain Level
BigJDelux

Male Posts : 539
Location : doing fist bumps with Shinji, then drinking with Hisagi

PostSubject: Re: Bleach 392 review...   Bleach 392 review... EmptyFri Feb 12, 2010 9:29 am

that is a good review. i personally think that we will see ichigo, unohana, and yama doing some strategizing in 2 weeks. i think that eventually they will fall also, unless unohana's bankai is something like "i can only see reality" which would be hax and won't happen Laughing

i was just depressed that aall the VCs got struck down also. it should be pretty cool to see what happens though. and don't forget shonen rules. . .good guys don't die lol!
Back to top Go down
demonart
Vice-Captain Level
demonart

Male Posts : 691

PostSubject: Re: Bleach 392 review...   Bleach 392 review... EmptyFri Feb 12, 2010 1:55 pm

if things got worst than what's happening right now, i'm expecting for some characters who're suppose to be involved in this battle but not yet appearing - **urahara and friends** -
Back to top Go down
altria
Captain Level
altria

Female Posts : 1269
Location : On top of Ulquiorra,so go away...and stop grinning,we're just having a nap under a tree.

PostSubject: Re: Bleach 392 review...   Bleach 392 review... EmptyFri Feb 12, 2010 8:11 pm

Great chapter,it showed very nicely what Gin was referring too.I had a feeling he'd switch places with someone but didn't expect it to be Hinamori..it's amazing he managed to switch places so quickly and she was picked just to drive Toshiro off the edge..and now all the VC are down except Hisagi..I don't think Isshin will appear,especially if he's getting more spotlight in the next arc..but Urahara and Yoruichi are bound to show up sooner or later,maybe Kisuke will be the one to present a way to beat Aizen..Yama could get into the fight next but I'm not sure Ichigo will be able to fight together with him if the old man releases shikai..I also agree that Shunsui and Shinji are not out yet..and probably neither is Toshiro..he's in such a rage no injury could keep him down.
Back to top Go down
http://huecomundo-rp.forumotion.net/forum.htm
benelori
Captain Level
benelori

PostSubject: Re: Bleach 392 review...   Bleach 392 review... EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 7:21 am

I think at this point I don't think Aizen has a match...not even urahara or yama...he doesn't spam KS to kill off his enemies one by one...he used ks once, and cut down his enemies in two moves, and that was becuz his enemies were in two different places...the key to defeat Aizen will be superios reiatsu, just like he himself stated, and a future version of ichigonator might do the job...so even if urahara appears he has no chance, so that's why I think he won't appear...I don't know what is he planning, he has isshin by his side, but I think we'll see Ichigo bursting out, maybe some yama...the moment is near to switch places, so I think/hope will get some fresh faces soon...Aizen smart, but yama's not Omaeda...sending the 4 captains, now 3 to HM must have an ulterior motive behind it...I think it has, and that it should be shown soon...or at least a part of it
Back to top Go down
altria
Captain Level
altria

Female Posts : 1269
Location : On top of Ulquiorra,so go away...and stop grinning,we're just having a nap under a tree.

PostSubject: Re: Bleach 392 review...   Bleach 392 review... EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 8:11 pm

~An ulterior motive..that's quite possible...I'd really like to know what it was that Mayuri found in Szayel's lab..the thing with Kisuke is that we really don't know that much about his powers..also,he's a brilliant scientists...so he could create something that would help defeat Aizen...
Back to top Go down
http://huecomundo-rp.forumotion.net/forum.htm
benelori
Captain Level
benelori

PostSubject: Re: Bleach 392 review...   Bleach 392 review... EmptyTue Feb 16, 2010 7:01 am

I think there's an ulterior motive becuz I don't think Yama would've sent in the captains just to rescue orihime...in fact I don't think that was the real reason at all...they probably went to fight the espada, but just for fighting?...that could've been done in Fake Karakura as well...I think they will try to use whatever they find in HM against Aizen, so Szayel's discoveries will be important...I dunno...it's probably just me trying to see the wise guy in Yama, but I think I'm right
Back to top Go down
BigJDelux
Vice-Captain Level
BigJDelux

Male Posts : 539
Location : doing fist bumps with Shinji, then drinking with Hisagi

PostSubject: Re: Bleach 392 review...   Bleach 392 review... EmptyTue Feb 16, 2010 8:07 am

the big question i have wanted answered for a LONG time is this: aizen needed a crap load of spirit energy to create the key. . . is there a chance that he could use the spirit energy from killing the espada or captains and VCs?

maybe that is what he really wanted all along.
Back to top Go down
benelori
Captain Level
benelori

PostSubject: Re: Bleach 392 review...   Bleach 392 review... EmptyTue Feb 16, 2010 8:48 am

^^I dunno...I think the manga said that he needed human souls a great number of them...shinigami and espada are not human...if he will use some of the reiatsu which could be...than he might try to forcefully wake up hougyoku...why not? But seeing these last chapters...he has some pretty easy time handling all gotei...HELP!!ISSHIN-SAAN!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bleach 392 review...   Bleach 392 review... Empty

Back to top Go down

Bleach 392 review...
Page 1 of 1