Soul Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The newest Anime Forum!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Vizards FC - Revenge is Better with Hollowfication

Go down 
+3
BigJDelux
Elementalist
Musashi
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Is Kurosaki Ichigo one of the Vizards?
Yes
Vizards FC - Revenge is Better with Hollowfication I_vote_lcap86%Vizards FC - Revenge is Better with Hollowfication I_vote_rcap
 86% [ 6 ]
No
Vizards FC - Revenge is Better with Hollowfication I_vote_lcap14%Vizards FC - Revenge is Better with Hollowfication I_vote_rcap
 14% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 7

AuthorMessage

Vizards FC - Revenge is Better with Hollowfication Empty
PostSubject: Vizards FC - Revenge is Better with Hollowfication   Vizards FC - Revenge is Better with Hollowfication EmptyTue Feb 02, 2010 4:23 pm

The Vizards
Vizards FC - Revenge is Better with Hollowfication Vizards

Hirako Shinji - Leader of the Vizards
Sarugaki Hiyori - Slippers are dangerous
Yadomaru Lisa - Reading can be fun
Otoribashi Rojurou - The quiet musician
Muguruma Kensei - 69 is not dirty
Kuna Mashiro - Kicks are better than Punches
Aikawa Rabu - Afro and shades make a man
Ushouda Hachigen - The gentle, pink-hair teddy
Kurosaki Ichigo - The reluctant Vizard

FC rules apply

Members:
Spoiler:

Questions:
Spoiler:

Last edited by wiahwib on Sat Feb 06, 2010 10:07 pm; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
Musashi
Seated Officer Level
Musashi

Female Posts : 296

PostSubject: Re: Vizards FC - Revenge is Better with Hollowfication   Vizards FC - Revenge is Better with Hollowfication EmptyTue Feb 02, 2010 4:23 pm

Joining. Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vizards FC - Revenge is Better with Hollowfication   Vizards FC - Revenge is Better with Hollowfication EmptyTue Feb 02, 2010 4:31 pm

Welcome, Musashi :hug Would you like to be co-owner? :wtf
I added questions on the first post Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Elementalist
Shinigami
Shinigami
Elementalist

Male Posts : 98

PostSubject: Re: Vizards FC - Revenge is Better with Hollowfication   Vizards FC - Revenge is Better with Hollowfication EmptyTue Feb 02, 2010 5:00 pm

Joinage. My favorites are Ichigo and Shinji.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vizards FC - Revenge is Better with Hollowfication   Vizards FC - Revenge is Better with Hollowfication EmptyTue Feb 02, 2010 6:07 pm

Welcome to the FC, Ele Smile
Back to top Go down
BigJDelux
Vice-Captain Level
BigJDelux

Male Posts : 539
Location : doing fist bumps with Shinji, then drinking with Hisagi

PostSubject: Re: Vizards FC - Revenge is Better with Hollowfication   Vizards FC - Revenge is Better with Hollowfication EmptyTue Feb 02, 2010 6:15 pm

LOVE IT! JOINAGE!!!

Favs - Kensei, Shinji, and Rose. not in that order.
Back to top Go down
demonart
Vice-Captain Level
demonart

Male Posts : 691

PostSubject: Re: Vizards FC - Revenge is Better with Hollowfication   Vizards FC - Revenge is Better with Hollowfication EmptyTue Feb 02, 2010 7:02 pm

*joining Very Happy

fave: Lisa & Kensei ^^
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vizards FC - Revenge is Better with Hollowfication   Vizards FC - Revenge is Better with Hollowfication EmptyTue Feb 02, 2010 9:20 pm

Velcome, BigJ and demon Smile Which are your favourite masks?
Back to top Go down
altria
Captain Level
altria

Female Posts : 1269
Location : On top of Ulquiorra,so go away...and stop grinning,we're just having a nap under a tree.

PostSubject: Re: Vizards FC - Revenge is Better with Hollowfication   Vizards FC - Revenge is Better with Hollowfication EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 2:22 am

~Definitely joining. Very Happy

1. Who is your favourite Vizard? (If you want to you may rank them)
Kensei,Shinji,Lisa,Hiyori,Mashiro,Rose,Hachi and Love in that order.
2. Favourite mask? (You may wish to rank them)
Shinji,Hiyori,Lisa,Rose,Hachi,Love and Kensei in that order.
3. Favourite zanpakutou? (Which one and why? The name, design, ability etc)
I like Shinji's Sakanade the most.The ability is just wicked and it feels like there's more to it then what was shown.And I loved its design.
Back to top Go down
http://huecomundo-rp.forumotion.net/forum.htm

PostSubject: Re: Vizards FC - Revenge is Better with Hollowfication   Vizards FC - Revenge is Better with Hollowfication EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 2:40 am

Welcome to the FC, altria Smile Thanks for answering the questions.
Back to top Go down
altria
Captain Level
altria

Location : On top of Ulquiorra,so go away...and stop grinning,we're just having a nap under a tree.

PostSubject: Re: Vizards FC - Revenge is Better with Hollowfication   Vizards FC - Revenge is Better with Hollowfication EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 3:45 am

No problem. Very Happy Since we need to keep the conversation going or the club will die.^^
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vizards FC - Revenge is Better with Hollowfication   Vizards FC - Revenge is Better with Hollowfication EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 3:52 am

Well, have you seen the latest spoilers?
Spoiler:
It's disappointing, Aizen's way too powerful.
Back to top Go down
altria
Captain Level
altria

PostSubject: Re: Vizards FC - Revenge is Better with Hollowfication   Vizards FC - Revenge is Better with Hollowfication EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 3:55 am

No I haven't..that's really disappointing,what's the point of making Vizards,who are supposed to be super powerful,and then turn them into canon fodder. >< It sucks,I really wanted to see more of Lisa's powers.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vizards FC - Revenge is Better with Hollowfication   Vizards FC - Revenge is Better with Hollowfication EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 4:00 am

Yeah... The whole power levels thing just throws me off, Kubo isn't consistent.
The Vizards should be treated better than that. Damn that Kubo I hope Kensei and Shinji have better luck than the rest of the Vizards had.
Back to top Go down
altria
Captain Level
altria

PostSubject: Re: Vizards FC - Revenge is Better with Hollowfication   Vizards FC - Revenge is Better with Hollowfication EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 4:07 am

Yes,Kubo should pick one system and sick with it already.I think Kensei will,he's facing WW who's somehow important.And Shinji had the best luck so far,I'm really hoping that there's more to his zanpakuto power..he did say it also influences the senses..so maybe it can also reverse things like hearing and touch...and I really hope the "bankai" was a typo..that's just too weak to be a Bankai.
Back to top Go down
Musashi
Seated Officer Level
Musashi

PostSubject: Re: Vizards FC - Revenge is Better with Hollowfication   Vizards FC - Revenge is Better with Hollowfication EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 4:13 am

wiahwib wrote:
Welcome, Musashi :hug Would you like to be co-owner? :wtf
I added questions on the first post Very Happy
:wtf I'd be honored. Smile

My favorites are Shinji, Mashiro and Kensei, though I find the rest of them likable too. They've made an important turn in this arc. If it weren't for Hacchi, who knows how much damage would Barrgan cause to eveyone.

I like everybody's mask designs, I think they all suit them well.

Imho, everything lies in Kensei's and Shinji's hands. I hope to see Shinji's bankai too.

Love and Rose shouldn't have attacked with merely their shikais.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vizards FC - Revenge is Better with Hollowfication   Vizards FC - Revenge is Better with Hollowfication EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 4:14 am

WW is a mystery, I hope Kensei does well. He's already in bankai mode, I can't wait to see what that's all about.

I agree that Shinji's current zanpakutou ability's too weak to be bankai. I'm with you, I hope Shinji shows us what else Sakanade can do.
Back to top Go down
Musashi
Seated Officer Level
Musashi

PostSubject: Re: Vizards FC - Revenge is Better with Hollowfication   Vizards FC - Revenge is Better with Hollowfication EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 4:20 am

Kensei's Tachikaze seems somehow strength-based, this should be interesting to see aswell! Smile
Back to top Go down
altria
Captain Level
altria

PostSubject: Re: Vizards FC - Revenge is Better with Hollowfication   Vizards FC - Revenge is Better with Hollowfication EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 4:35 am

Yes,I hope Kensei wins.Someone one the old forum said that those holes on Shinji's zanpakuto could represent his powers..so there'd be more then one..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vizards FC - Revenge is Better with Hollowfication   Vizards FC - Revenge is Better with Hollowfication EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 4:46 am

I thought Kensei's zanpakutou is wind-based.

There are 5 holes on Sakanade right? Maybe they each represent one of the 5 senses.
Back to top Go down
altria
Captain Level
altria

PostSubject: Re: Vizards FC - Revenge is Better with Hollowfication   Vizards FC - Revenge is Better with Hollowfication EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 4:50 am

~Yes..that was the theory that came up back then when we were discussing it..reversing hearing so if the sound if on the left you hear it from the right...we already saw eyesight reversal...touch reversal so instead of pain you feel pleasure or something like that..I'm not sure about smell...maybe flowers smelling like trash or something..and then taste..that would be pretty useless in battle.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vizards FC - Revenge is Better with Hollowfication   Vizards FC - Revenge is Better with Hollowfication EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 5:14 am

Yeah, taste and smell seems pretty useless in battle - unless they would somehow affect the other senses
Back to top Go down
Elementalist
Shinigami
Shinigami
Elementalist

Male Posts : 98

PostSubject: Re: Vizards FC - Revenge is Better with Hollowfication   Vizards FC - Revenge is Better with Hollowfication EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 2:57 pm

Favorite Mask? Ohhh thats a hard one >< Ichigo's first one and his new Demon mask are great. And I like Shinji's Pharaoh mask, and Hacchi's Aztec is really cool. Its too hard to decide lol.

Completely agree. Why hasn't anyone even donned their mask yet? The Hybrids are suppose to be the breakthrough and they keep on getting one upped by the pure Shinigami. *facepalm*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vizards FC - Revenge is Better with Hollowfication   Vizards FC - Revenge is Better with Hollowfication EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 3:40 pm

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
altria
Captain Level
altria

PostSubject: Re: Vizards FC - Revenge is Better with Hollowfication   Vizards FC - Revenge is Better with Hollowfication EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 3:48 pm

That's actually funny,getting him tied up like that. Shinji if full of awesomeness lately.^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vizards FC - Revenge is Better with Hollowfication   Vizards FC - Revenge is Better with Hollowfication Empty

Back to top Go down

Vizards FC - Revenge is Better with Hollowfication
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Soul Society :: Social Area :: Bleach Fanclubs-
Jump to: