Soul Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The newest Anime Forum!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Vizards FC - Revenge is Better with Hollowfication

Go down 
+3
BigJDelux
Elementalist
Musashi
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Is Kurosaki Ichigo one of the Vizards?
Yes
Vizards FC - Revenge is Better with Hollowfication - Page 2 I_vote_lcap86%Vizards FC - Revenge is Better with Hollowfication - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 86% [ 6 ]
No
Vizards FC - Revenge is Better with Hollowfication - Page 2 I_vote_lcap14%Vizards FC - Revenge is Better with Hollowfication - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 14% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 7

AuthorMessage
benelori
Captain Level
benelori

Male Posts : 1055

Vizards FC - Revenge is Better with Hollowfication - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vizards FC - Revenge is Better with Hollowfication   Vizards FC - Revenge is Better with Hollowfication - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 4:26 pm

I like Lisa's mask the best...smexy stuff...but Tousen rocks, though he is not part of the group
Back to top Go down
Elementalist
Shinigami
Shinigami
Elementalist

Male Posts : 98

PostSubject: Re: Vizards FC - Revenge is Better with Hollowfication   Vizards FC - Revenge is Better with Hollowfication - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 4:41 pm

lol Yeah The way his mask opened up like that was badass. ^^
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vizards FC - Revenge is Better with Hollowfication   Vizards FC - Revenge is Better with Hollowfication - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 04, 2010 2:09 am

benelori wrote:
I like Lisa's mask the best...smexy stuff...but Tousen rocks, though he is not part of the group
I take it that you're joining the fanclub, bene-san.
Back to top Go down
altria
Captain Level
altria

Female Posts : 1269
Location : On top of Ulquiorra,so go away...and stop grinning,we're just having a nap under a tree.

PostSubject: Re: Vizards FC - Revenge is Better with Hollowfication   Vizards FC - Revenge is Better with Hollowfication - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 04, 2010 3:35 am

Of course he is. Very Happy
I like Ichigo's old mask the best,with those red curves..
Back to top Go down
http://huecomundo-rp.forumotion.net/forum.htm
BigJDelux
Vice-Captain Level
BigJDelux

Male Posts : 539
Location : doing fist bumps with Shinji, then drinking with Hisagi

PostSubject: Re: Vizards FC - Revenge is Better with Hollowfication   Vizards FC - Revenge is Better with Hollowfication - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 04, 2010 4:59 am

altria wrote:
That's actually funny,getting him tied up like that. Shinji if full of awesomeness lately.^^

i think the old captains ( our vizard friends) are underestimating AIZEN, except for shinji. how else could you explain the lack of respect they showed to a worthy adversary??
Back to top Go down
Musashi
Seated Officer Level
Musashi

Female Posts : 296

PostSubject: Re: Vizards FC - Revenge is Better with Hollowfication   Vizards FC - Revenge is Better with Hollowfication - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 04, 2010 5:05 am

Yeah, I was kinda disappointed when Rose and Love charged at Aizen with their shikai ... they used to be captains, I'm sure their bankai would be a little better choice ...
Back to top Go down
BigJDelux
Vice-Captain Level
BigJDelux

PostSubject: Re: Vizards FC - Revenge is Better with Hollowfication   Vizards FC - Revenge is Better with Hollowfication - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 04, 2010 5:07 am

I am getting worried about Kensei and Mashiro >.> We need to go make sure they are doing well, next week ^.^
Back to top Go down
Musashi
Seated Officer Level
Musashi

PostSubject: Re: Vizards FC - Revenge is Better with Hollowfication   Vizards FC - Revenge is Better with Hollowfication - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 04, 2010 5:11 am

I think Mashiro is safe, although she's beaten up.

And I want to see Kensei showing no mercy to kids, fufufufu~

Even though Wonderweiss is kinda special, I think he doesn't stand a chance against Kensei ...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vizards FC - Revenge is Better with Hollowfication   Vizards FC - Revenge is Better with Hollowfication - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 04, 2010 5:12 am

I wonder if pulling on their masks would heal their wounds. I'd love to see Rose, Love and Lisa get back up in this battle.
Yeah, Kensei vs WW. That would be interesting since we know nothing about WW.
Back to top Go down
altria
Captain Level
altria

Female Posts : 1269
Location : On top of Ulquiorra,so go away...and stop grinning,we're just having a nap under a tree.

PostSubject: Re: Vizards FC - Revenge is Better with Hollowfication   Vizards FC - Revenge is Better with Hollowfication - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 04, 2010 5:17 am

Agreed.I want to see the fight between those twos.And I'm still wondering if WW going to go berserk because Tousen exploded..they seemed close...
Back to top Go down
http://huecomundo-rp.forumotion.net/forum.htm
Musashi
Seated Officer Level
Musashi

PostSubject: Re: Vizards FC - Revenge is Better with Hollowfication   Vizards FC - Revenge is Better with Hollowfication - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 04, 2010 5:23 am

Probably. Good point. His release form must be something scary. XD
Back to top Go down
BigJDelux
Vice-Captain Level
BigJDelux

PostSubject: Re: Vizards FC - Revenge is Better with Hollowfication   Vizards FC - Revenge is Better with Hollowfication - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 04, 2010 5:34 am

wiahwib wrote:
I wonder if pulling on their masks would heal their wounds. I'd love to see Rose, Love and Lisa get back up in this battle.
Yeah, Kensei vs WW. That would be interesting since we know nothing about WW.

altria wrote:
Agreed.I want to see the fight between those twos.And I'm still wondering if WW going to go berserk because Tousen exploded..they seemed close...

I think Aizen hinted at this. I don't think they have high speed regeneration because they are IMPERFECT, as he calls them. I wish they did, but I doubt it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vizards FC - Revenge is Better with Hollowfication   Vizards FC - Revenge is Better with Hollowfication - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 04, 2010 5:38 am

Well, I don't mean high speed regeneration, just regeneration due to replenishing of reiatsu or something like that, like what happened to Ichigo.
Back to top Go down
Musashi
Seated Officer Level
Musashi

PostSubject: Re: Vizards FC - Revenge is Better with Hollowfication   Vizards FC - Revenge is Better with Hollowfication - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 04, 2010 5:39 am

Hmm, I kinda doubt that they have some kind of regeneration. I only thought they gain speed and strength. Not sure about Hacchi. Maybe the level of his Kido?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vizards FC - Revenge is Better with Hollowfication   Vizards FC - Revenge is Better with Hollowfication - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 04, 2010 5:46 am

Wasn't there an Espada whose injuries healed when he released his zanpakutou (can't remember who)? Shouldn't that theory apply to the Vizards too? :hm
Back to top Go down
Musashi
Seated Officer Level
Musashi

PostSubject: Re: Vizards FC - Revenge is Better with Hollowfication   Vizards FC - Revenge is Better with Hollowfication - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 04, 2010 5:49 am

Yeah but Vizards don't fully hollowfy when they put on their masks. :I
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vizards FC - Revenge is Better with Hollowfication   Vizards FC - Revenge is Better with Hollowfication - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 04, 2010 5:53 am

The Espada didn't have shikai either XD
Back to top Go down
Obelisk
Seated Officer Level
Obelisk

PostSubject: Re: Vizards FC - Revenge is Better with Hollowfication   Vizards FC - Revenge is Better with Hollowfication - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 06, 2010 9:05 am

JOinage I love the vizards, Love ftw
Back to top Go down
Elementalist
Shinigami
Shinigami
Elementalist

Male Posts : 98

PostSubject: Re: Vizards FC - Revenge is Better with Hollowfication   Vizards FC - Revenge is Better with Hollowfication - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 06, 2010 4:41 pm

Welcome Obe ^^

And All Arrancar heal their injuries when they release their Zanpaktou. Vizards can't because their less complete as Hybrids than the Arrancar were. Only those who are more complete, Tosen and possibly Ichigo have any form of regeneraton.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vizards FC - Revenge is Better with Hollowfication   Vizards FC - Revenge is Better with Hollowfication - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Vizards FC - Revenge is Better with Hollowfication
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Soul Society :: Social Area :: Bleach Fanclubs-
Jump to: