Soul Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The newest Anime Forum!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Namco Bandai's Tales of Graces

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Karasu Inoue
Shinigami
Shinigami
Karasu Inoue

Male Posts : 85

Namco Bandai's Tales of Graces Empty
PostSubject: Namco Bandai's Tales of Graces   Namco Bandai's Tales of Graces EmptySat Feb 20, 2010 4:11 pm

The Tales of series has never really been as big in Japan as it was in the US... But Tales of Graces has recently changed that! Selling 213K copies in the first few days! Continually selling well, some say it may surpass Symphonia in sales! It came out in December 2009 exclusively for the Wii. The story revolves around a young man named Asbel Lhant, and his companions. I personally don't know much about the story itself other than the backgrounds of it's characters. It's the longest Tales game to date with 80-90 hours of gameplay!

Currently there are no plans for a NA release. There's a rumor going around about an EU release. Apparantly a magazine, (One thats notorious for false release dates), says it will come out in Europe in Summer 2010. I personally feel that's way too soon after the JP release, for a game to be fully translated and localized. We don't know for sure, all we can do is hope that Namco decides to bring this beautiful game overseas! (And to the US PLEASE!!!)

Here's the supposed English version of the games opening. Very nice! ^_^ (And a good hint that it may get brought overseas! Very Happy)

EDIT: So as it turns out, the site I found the sales info on was apparently wrong... It's actually not doing so hot... Compared to other Tales games... Still It sold 113,000 on it's first day... Pretty good... ToS2 sold 120,000. Whoops! And apparently Namco has decided to Recall the game, due to 10 major bugs! Wow... I wasn't expecting this... I kinda feel like a loser for preaching this game like this... Once the bugs are fixed, I guess like ToS it'll become a cult classic... Albeit, to much larger extent... I think I'll love this game... It looks epic... But those bugs.... Yeesh...

Last edited by Karasu Inoue on Tue Feb 23, 2010 9:00 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Updated info)
Back to top Go down
http://animerpg.forumotion.net

Namco Bandai's Tales of Graces
Page 1 of 1