Soul Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The newest Anime Forum!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Blog Timez? (Testing, testing)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Remas
Shinigami
Shinigami
Remas

Female Posts : 117

Blog Timez? (Testing, testing) Empty
PostBlog Timez? (Testing, testing)

I am blog impaired, but I am also bored so therefore I am writing a blog post.

It would seem that all though I have returned, I never seem to be on at the same time as anyone else. Curses. Well, I hope my talking style hasn't changed too much (I changed from forum speak to soul-arena chat box speak to wow speak so I might talk a little differently), at least not to the point you can't recognize me anymore. Though it is fun to meet all the new people I haven't talked to before (or at least not much) who joined since I stopped coming on. Nowadays my limit is 4 hours of computer time a day, most of which I spend on wow. But it's possible I can get my mom to let me on the forum without counting against my time since it's "social time"; I've been lacking friends since I moved to my high school, since I don't know anyone there. My only friend who really carried over is cloud, since we talk on the phone and get together still.
Anyways, I just love this emote Razz Razz Razz
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

Blog Timez? (Testing, testing) :: Comments

Pim
Re: Blog Timez? (Testing, testing)
Post Fri Mar 05, 2010 9:48 am by Pim
Spoiler:

If you need social time, you know you can always come to my office Wink (When I have one...)

Blog Timez? (Testing, testing)

Page 1 of 1