Soul Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The newest Anime Forum!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

One Piece Discussion

Go down 
+5
Obelisk
Musashi
Pim
demonart
Sarun
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
altria
Captain Level
altria

Female Posts : 1269
Location : On top of Ulquiorra,so go away...and stop grinning,we're just having a nap under a tree.

One Piece Discussion - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: One Piece Discussion   One Piece Discussion - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 10, 2010 6:36 pm

~Hm..well,it's very similar in artwork but once you actually read through a couple chapters there are differences,like in facial expressions and such.Less silly faces too.
Back to top Go down
http://huecomundo-rp.forumotion.net/forum.htm
benelori
Captain Level
benelori

Male Posts : 1055

PostSubject: Re: One Piece Discussion   One Piece Discussion - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 9:21 am

I noticed that in One Piece so far, hot chicks are similar...for example I could tell the difference between Nami and princess Vivi, but only by the hair length......their faces are so similar, almost identical I might say...same with nami and nico robin
Back to top Go down
demonart
Vice-Captain Level
demonart

Male Posts : 691

PostSubject: Re: One Piece Discussion   One Piece Discussion - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 3:12 pm

yep pretty much. by the way, one piece out on mangastream.
Back to top Go down
kyox
Shinigami
Shinigami
kyox

Male Posts : 15

PostSubject: Re: One Piece Discussion   One Piece Discussion - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 13, 2010 3:18 pm

altria wrote:
~I think the main reasons many like One Piece are the epic proportion fights and the humor.Personally I like all the different fruits and the way character back stories are integrated into the actual storyline.The story..well,it seems to be getting really interesting now since some rather interesting details have been revealed.

Well , I'd say the plot consistency , the variety of characters , the diversity of the OP world , epic battles , mystery , sadness , humour , big dreams , high sense of adventure , friendship, everything that could leave an impact on a true manga reader .
Back to top Go down
BigJDelux
Vice-Captain Level
BigJDelux

Male Posts : 539
Location : doing fist bumps with Shinji, then drinking with Hisagi

PostSubject: Re: One Piece Discussion   One Piece Discussion - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 13, 2010 8:24 pm

Just started to finally read OP after hearing everyone talk about it for a few years!!!! I am only on Chapter 24. I like the characters overall, but I wish there weren't 560 chapters to catchup on Smile
Back to top Go down
kyox
Shinigami
Shinigami
kyox

PostSubject: Re: One Piece Discussion   One Piece Discussion - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 6:25 am

The recent chapters gave the story new meaning , the set up for the fishman arc and the power ups , a twist after another , everything falls under epic , the story is just getting better , darker , and more mysterious .
Back to top Go down
demonart
Vice-Captain Level
demonart

PostSubject: Re: One Piece Discussion   One Piece Discussion - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 6:34 am

i know, it's funny how all of those things are connected and not just fillers. now, it's time for strawhat pirates reunion.
Back to top Go down
kyox
Shinigami
Shinigami
kyox

PostSubject: Re: One Piece Discussion   One Piece Discussion - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 6:51 am

The mugiwaras reunion is unlikely to happen on the upcoming chapters , prolly oda will concentrate on luffy , maybe give him a clue to king's haki , since the other mumbers mini-adventure must 've been useful regarding their power ups for the NEW WORLD , he should be getting training right now , and I speculate that hanckok will play that role .
Back to top Go down
demonart
Vice-Captain Level
demonart

PostSubject: Re: One Piece Discussion   One Piece Discussion - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 1:47 pm

yea maybe it's too soon but a lot of things happened already focusing on luffy. it's time at least to show some update from others. knowing hancock is a haki user, i do also think she's the perfect role in teaching luffy to control his.

P.S.
if what hancock meant is bringing luffy to her island, won't her people freak out to see other people especially man. for what they know, all men are rubber like luffy.
Back to top Go down
kyox
Shinigami
Shinigami
kyox

PostSubject: Re: One Piece Discussion   One Piece Discussion - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 2:19 pm

demonart wrote:

P.S.
if what hancock meant is bringing luffy to her island, won't her people freak out to see other people especially man. for what they know, all men are rubber like luffy.

They sure will go ape mode , Im eager to seeing that , I wonder what will happen to jimbei , He seems to be sticking with luffy for the time being .
Back to top Go down
demonart
Vice-Captain Level
demonart

PostSubject: Re: One Piece Discussion   One Piece Discussion - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 4:13 pm

me too. anyway about jimbei, i'm not pretty sure about it but it's unlikely for jimbei to join his crew so probably they'll do the seperation once luffy is okay.
Back to top Go down
kyox
Shinigami
Shinigami
kyox

PostSubject: Re: One Piece Discussion   One Piece Discussion - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 4:36 pm

Though I think jimbei will make the crew overpowered but ace actually asked him to protect luffy that says a lot .
Back to top Go down
demonart
Vice-Captain Level
demonart

PostSubject: Re: One Piece Discussion   One Piece Discussion - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 6:39 pm

maybe he'll be a guide in some situation. i mean now, some hella strong level 6 prisoners escaped. anyway, i hate how some of the pirates disrespect whitebeard now that he died.
Back to top Go down
kyox
Shinigami
Shinigami
kyox

PostSubject: Re: One Piece Discussion   One Piece Discussion - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 15, 2010 1:20 pm

You mean brownbeard , I think its only natural for pirates to throw themselves on WB territories like rats , the guy was standing on their throat , I really want to see brownbeard vs luffy .

Last edited by kyox on Thu Apr 15, 2010 3:53 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
demonart
Vice-Captain Level
demonart

PostSubject: Re: One Piece Discussion   One Piece Discussion - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 15, 2010 3:41 pm

brownbeard is so out of the whatever it is...i don't see any significance of him yet but with a whitebeard and a blackbeard...i don't think having brownbeard as some new character at least somehow greater than anyone else is not worth of the pages of the manga for me, no offense though.
Back to top Go down
BigJDelux
Vice-Captain Level
BigJDelux

PostSubject: Re: One Piece Discussion   One Piece Discussion - Page 2 EmptyFri May 14, 2010 8:28 pm

finally got all the way caught up on OP. i didn't realize what i was missing. i agree that brownbeard is insignificant. i just wanna see where the rest of the strawhats really are.
Back to top Go down
demonart
Vice-Captain Level
demonart

PostSubject: Re: One Piece Discussion   One Piece Discussion - Page 2 EmptySat May 15, 2010 7:38 am

yea...they're somewhere right now gettng strong...hopefully. right now all are flashbacks so it's kinda boring but hopefully everyone get all to reunite.
Back to top Go down
benelori
Captain Level
benelori

PostSubject: Re: One Piece Discussion   One Piece Discussion - Page 2 EmptySat May 15, 2010 1:16 pm

I think the flashback will be significant in a way that it will make Luffy to wake up...Oda is brilliant at putting the story together, so I don't think this flashback it's there just to be there
Back to top Go down
BigJDelux
Vice-Captain Level
BigJDelux

PostSubject: Re: One Piece Discussion   One Piece Discussion - Page 2 EmptySat May 15, 2010 6:57 pm

yeah, all of the flashbacks have had significance. this one will too. i am kinda wondering where and when the crew will make it back together though, and who they will be fighting against first. or maybe if the marines end up having to join up with the "high bounty rookies" to defeat blackbeard.
Back to top Go down
demonart
Vice-Captain Level
demonart

PostSubject: Re: One Piece Discussion   One Piece Discussion - Page 2 EmptyMon May 17, 2010 7:11 am

hopefully if they all reunite, they'll be stronger in a whole new level. judging about the power of all of the pirates, they seems to be one of the weakest crew, i mean comparing to the new enemies like blackbeard and everything, i know they stand a chance but not as much as i think they would. i do also think that flashbacks are significant but still the only thing that i'm liking about it is that luffy was cute when he was in his younger years.
Back to top Go down
benelori
Captain Level
benelori

PostSubject: Re: One Piece Discussion   One Piece Discussion - Page 2 EmptyMon May 17, 2010 10:40 am

I wonder if Oda will decide to present what were they doing all this time...will he do it with flashbacks or will he switch from Luffy to the others
Back to top Go down
demonart
Vice-Captain Level
demonart

PostSubject: Re: One Piece Discussion   One Piece Discussion - Page 2 EmptyMon May 17, 2010 12:45 pm

a lot of things happened since the last time they showed what happened to nami and others, and i'm not sure but i think it was only in the anime when they showed a tiny bit of where and how they're doing. i think it would be best put as flashbacks once they get all to reunite but showing it right after another is not a bad idea too.
Back to top Go down
BigJDelux
Vice-Captain Level
BigJDelux

PostSubject: Re: One Piece Discussion   One Piece Discussion - Page 2 EmptyMon May 17, 2010 8:11 pm

demonart wrote:
a lot of things happened since the last time they showed what happened to nami and others, and i'm not sure but i think it was only in the anime when they showed a tiny bit of where and how they're doing. i think it would be best put as flashbacks once they get all to reunite but showing it right after another is not a bad idea too.

i think maybe even having some of them find each other before "powering up" would help to hurry things along. plus it could make for a better or more entertaining story.
Back to top Go down
benelori
Captain Level
benelori

PostSubject: Re: One Piece Discussion   One Piece Discussion - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 06, 2010 7:50 am

Anyone bored with the current story? There are many things happening, and I would like a short peek at World Government's dirty little secret, because Dragon is here and there are lot of anti-government feelings around...but I really want this to be over
Back to top Go down
BigJDelux
Vice-Captain Level
BigJDelux

PostSubject: Re: One Piece Discussion   One Piece Discussion - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 06, 2010 8:46 pm

benelori wrote:
Anyone bored with the current story? There are many things happening, and I would like a short peek at World Government's dirty little secret, because Dragon is here and there are lot of anti-government feelings around...but I really want this to be over

so sick of it, i can't explain it Smile i am ready for something else NOW!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: One Piece Discussion   One Piece Discussion - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

One Piece Discussion
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2