Soul Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The newest Anime Forum!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Benelori's liquor store

Go down 
+4
smart.deedee
Starky
BigJDelux
benelori
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
benelori
Captain Level
benelori

Male Posts : 1055

Benelori's liquor store Empty
PostSubject: Benelori's liquor store   Benelori's liquor store EmptyMon Jan 25, 2010 4:58 am

I thought it would be a great idea to preserve this thread...since there's no way that alcohol can be avoided...
But it could be that one doesn't like alcohol...so I'm expanding the store, to non-alcoholic drinks as well...
Feel free to talk about anything
Back to top Go down
benelori
Captain Level
benelori

PostSubject: Re: Benelori's liquor store   Benelori's liquor store EmptyMon Jan 25, 2010 4:59 am

We had new years eve...we went somewhere in the mountain for 4 days...first night we were only 10 people...7 don't remember anything...that's how tough it was
Back to top Go down
BigJDelux
Vice-Captain Level
BigJDelux

Male Posts : 539
Location : doing fist bumps with Shinji, then drinking with Hisagi

PostSubject: Re: Benelori's liquor store   Benelori's liquor store EmptyMon Jan 25, 2010 5:53 am

the last time i got really trashed from drinking, i had 4 Irish Car Bombs which is a great drink.

for those that don't know, Irish Car Bomb:

8-12 oz Guinness in a pint glass
a shot with 1/2 Jameson's Irish whiskey and 1/2 Brendan's (Brennan's ?) Irish Creme. . .Starky would probably just call these whiskey and creme (as he is Irish HAH! lol!)

throw the shot glass in the Guiness and chug it. It tastes like chocolate milk. About 3 of those and say bye-bye.

I woke up at my friend's house @ 430 am, and my wife was PISSED!!!!
Back to top Go down
benelori
Captain Level
benelori

PostSubject: Re: Benelori's liquor store   Benelori's liquor store EmptyMon Jan 25, 2010 6:01 am

Great idea...I'll check this out...though I don't have Guiness or Jameson's I'll improvise with stuff that can be found here...

When we are at parties or just taking a stroll into the mountains we always play games...

One is something like this...U sit around a table, or on the floor whatever...U have a glass, of whatever drink in the center...and U start counting...one number per person and it goes around...when somebody has to say 7, a number that contains 7, or a number that can be divided with 7, that person says "Boltz" or whatever, just doens't have to say the number itself...if he screws up he has to drink the whole class in the center, if he doesn't than the counting goes on as normal(for example if the counting has reached 17, then one must say boltz, but the next has to continue by saying 18)...oh yeah after each "boltz" the direction turns and goes the other way around...
This game can really get U drunk, and when U get into a half-drunk state, then dead-drunk is guaranteed becuz U can't concentrate anymore
Back to top Go down
Starky
Administrator
Starky

Male Posts : 837

PostSubject: Re: Benelori's liquor store   Benelori's liquor store EmptyMon Jan 25, 2010 8:57 am

BigJDelux wrote:
the last time i got really trashed from drinking, i had 4 Irish Car Bombs which is a great drink.

a shot with 1/2 Jameson's Irish whiskey and 1/2 Brendan's (Brennan's ?) Irish Creme. . .Starky would probably just call these whiskey and creme (as he is Irish HAH! lol!)

throw the shot glass in the Guiness and chug it. It tastes like chocolate milk. About 3 of those and say bye-bye.

*will try this*
Back to top Go down
https://soulsociety.4umer.com
BigJDelux
Vice-Captain Level
BigJDelux

PostSubject: Re: Benelori's liquor store   Benelori's liquor store EmptyMon Jan 25, 2010 10:28 am

Starky wrote:
BigJDelux wrote:

*will try this*

seriously take it easy. . . those will knock you on your ass quickly!!!
Back to top Go down
Starky
Administrator
Starky

PostSubject: Re: Benelori's liquor store   Benelori's liquor store EmptyMon Jan 25, 2010 10:35 am

I need to get knocked on my ass XD
It's been a while since I was hammered XD
Back to top Go down
BigJDelux
Vice-Captain Level
BigJDelux

PostSubject: Re: Benelori's liquor store   Benelori's liquor store EmptyMon Jan 25, 2010 10:41 am

Starky wrote:

i am just saying, you need to let them sink in a bit, cuz too much too fast and you will be gone before you ever realize it.
Back to top Go down
Starky
Administrator
Starky

PostSubject: Re: Benelori's liquor store   Benelori's liquor store EmptyMon Jan 25, 2010 10:44 am

BigJDelux wrote:
Starky wrote:

i am just saying, you need to let them sink in a bit, cuz too much too fast and you will be gone before you ever realize it.

Yeah, I'll try to take my time with it^^
Back to top Go down
benelori
Captain Level
benelori

PostSubject: Re: Benelori's liquor store   Benelori's liquor store EmptyTue Jan 26, 2010 5:57 am

The sinking in part is not fun...I like to drink in a fast pace then stop, and then slowly descend into darkness...
Back to top Go down
BigJDelux
Vice-Captain Level
BigJDelux

PostSubject: Re: Benelori's liquor store   Benelori's liquor store EmptyThu Jan 28, 2010 10:55 am

benelori wrote:
The sinking in part is not fun...I like to drink in a fast pace then stop, and then slowly descend into darkness...

that sounds like the most sinister form of drinking i have ever heard of Twisted Evil

I try to drink slowly, but always fail miserably lol!
Back to top Go down
benelori
Captain Level
benelori

PostSubject: Re: Benelori's liquor store   Benelori's liquor store EmptyFri Jan 29, 2010 8:00 am

Yeah...but it always works...though I feel really bad afterwards...but I always take my chances...Very Happy

And U see...if U fail miserably with the slow drinking...then U have a sinister part in URself as well...but at least U try to hide it...Very Happy
Back to top Go down
smart.deedee
Seated Officer Level
smart.deedee

Female Posts : 292

PostSubject: Re: Benelori's liquor store   Benelori's liquor store EmptyFri Jan 29, 2010 9:11 am

benelori wrote:
Great idea...I'll check this out...though I don't have Guiness or Jameson's I'll improvise with stuff that can be found here...

When we are at parties or just taking a stroll into the mountains we always play games...

One is something like this...U sit around a table, or on the floor whatever...U have a glass, of whatever drink in the center...and U start counting...one number per person and it goes around...when somebody has to say 7, a number that contains 7, or a number that can be divided with 7, that person says "Boltz" or whatever, just doens't have to say the number itself...if he screws up he has to drink the whole class in the center, if he doesn't than the counting goes on as normal(for example if the counting has reached 17, then one must say boltz, but the next has to continue by saying 18)...oh yeah after each "boltz" the direction turns and goes the other way around...
This game can really get U drunk, and when U get into a half-drunk state, then dead-drunk is guaranteed becuz U can't concentrate anymore

I've played this game, but slightly differently. The difference is that the person who has to say the number 17 for example, has to skip that number and say the next one in the progression instead. It's a fun actually, and looking at everybody else getting drunk is really funny Benelori's liquor store 73

benelori wrote:

This is EXACTLY what I do! Benelori's liquor store 116 I drink pretty fast at first, and then I stop and don't drink anymore during the night. That way I get a good buzz but I don't get hammered and I don't get a hangover the next day!
Back to top Go down
BigJDelux
Vice-Captain Level
BigJDelux

PostSubject: Re: Benelori's liquor store   Benelori's liquor store EmptyFri Jan 29, 2010 9:33 am

benelori wrote:
Yeah...but it always works...though I feel really bad afterwards...but I always take my chances...Very Happy

And U see...if U fail miserably with the slow drinking...then U have a sinister part in URself as well...but at least U try to hide it...Very Happy

just cuz i try to drink slowly doesn't mean i am trying to hide my sinister side. . . it comes out when i start drinking Smile

smart.deedee wrote:

This is EXACTLY what I do! Benelori's liquor store 116 I drink pretty fast at first, and then I stop and don't drink anymore during the night. That way I get a good buzz but I don't get hammered and I don't get a hangover the next day!

that is my goal everytime. . . but usually i just end up drunken
Back to top Go down
benelori
Captain Level
benelori

PostSubject: Re: Benelori's liquor store   Benelori's liquor store EmptySat Jan 30, 2010 2:14 am

smart.deedee wrote:
I've played this game, but slightly differently. The difference is that the person who has to say the number 17 for example, has to skip that number and say the next one in the progression instead. It's a fun actually, and looking at everybody else getting drunk is really funny Benelori's liquor store 73

Played this version once as well...it's a bitch...17 is much harder, than 7...but the result is always the same:D

benelori wrote:

The problem is I don't really stop until I'm hammered and go asleep...though after a while it's pretty lame...I lose why sense of rythm,balance and I get really tired...but I keep on until, I get sooo tired and fall asleep

BigJDelux wrote:

that is my goal everytime. . . but usually i just end up drunken

From my experience, that's not something U can really control...I had occasion, when I got really happy from one beer, and had a terrible hangover next morning...but there were also occasions when I drank industrial amounts, and felt a slight emptiness next morning, nothing more...so it depends on general mood, shape and the drinks as well...circumstances(friendly drinking, party)

Last edited by benelori on Sat Jan 30, 2010 2:17 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Soul-Slayer
Vice-Captain Level
Soul-Slayer

Male Posts : 585
Location : Standing in the middle of the snow wondering WHO THE HELLS STOLE MY CLOTHES!!!

PostSubject: Re: Benelori's liquor store   Benelori's liquor store EmptySat Jan 30, 2010 2:40 am

I got drunk last night and I'm regretting it now TOTALLY WORTH IT Though XD
Back to top Go down
benelori
Captain Level
benelori

PostSubject: Re: Benelori's liquor store   Benelori's liquor store EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 3:35 am

Are U guys drinking alone? Or do U party...
Back to top Go down
Pim
Seated Officer Level
Pim

Male Posts : 311
Location : My computer room. My Naughty Room has too less space for the computer

PostSubject: Re: Benelori's liquor store   Benelori's liquor store EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 9:52 am

I wonder if I'm the only one who doesn't drink...

Anyway, it's Carnaval here. Which is seen as the time to drink a lot. And especially during the tuesday of the holiday. Because that's the day when they go 'Dweijlen' (Or how you may write it). Meaning you go from one pub/cafe/whatever to the next one.
It even made my mother get sick last year, while she can handle many, many, many glasses of red wine.

I just keep it with 7up ._.
Back to top Go down
BigJDelux
Vice-Captain Level
BigJDelux

PostSubject: Re: Benelori's liquor store   Benelori's liquor store EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 11:24 am

i don't drink a lot anymore. but i haven't quit drinking. most of the time bene, if i am drinking it is at a party.
Back to top Go down
smart.deedee
Seated Officer Level
smart.deedee

Female Posts : 292

PostSubject: Re: Benelori's liquor store   Benelori's liquor store EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 12:16 pm

Soul-Slayer wrote:
I got drunk last night and I'm regretting it now TOTALLY WORTH IT Though XD

Everytime I see your posts you're either hungover or drunk. I wonder how much you can actually take Laughing
Back to top Go down
Starky
Administrator
Starky

PostSubject: Re: Benelori's liquor store   Benelori's liquor store EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 1:09 pm

I've been sober for a while now, I need some drink!
Back to top Go down
altria
Captain Level
altria

Female Posts : 1269
Location : On top of Ulquiorra,so go away...and stop grinning,we're just having a nap under a tree.

PostSubject: Re: Benelori's liquor store   Benelori's liquor store EmptyMon Feb 01, 2010 12:18 am

~Pim: Like BJD I don't drink much anymore.Usually at a party or out with friends,or if it's needed.There's also no time,hangovers are no fun and try going to class and work with one, not to mention the cure's even worse.
~benelori:With friends or at a party.
Back to top Go down
http://huecomundo-rp.forumotion.net/forum.htm
Pim
Seated Officer Level
Pim

Male Posts : 311
Location : My computer room. My Naughty Room has too less space for the computer

PostSubject: Re: Benelori's liquor store   Benelori's liquor store EmptyMon Feb 01, 2010 5:13 am

So what do you drink when you don't drink?
Back to top Go down
altria
Captain Level
altria

Female Posts : 1269
Location : On top of Ulquiorra,so go away...and stop grinning,we're just having a nap under a tree.

PostSubject: Re: Benelori's liquor store   Benelori's liquor store EmptyMon Feb 01, 2010 5:42 am

^^ That's sounds weird when you say it out loud.Benelori's liquor store Lmao
~Let's see I drink tea with pomegranate/cranberry juice..starbucks coffee is a bad addiction I'm trying to kick..and of course they get me gifcards for it as gifts XD ...Arizona Tea is great, Getorade too.
Back to top Go down
http://huecomundo-rp.forumotion.net/forum.htm
benelori
Captain Level
benelori

PostSubject: Re: Benelori's liquor store   Benelori's liquor store EmptyMon Feb 01, 2010 11:52 am

Water...I'm not really into the coke and similar stuff....just when it's the only thing available...I don't drink coffee...and I like smoking best with a glass of water
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Benelori's liquor store   Benelori's liquor store Empty

Back to top Go down

Benelori's liquor store
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Soul Society :: Social Area :: General-
Jump to: