Soul Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The newest Anime Forum!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Benelori's liquor store

Go down 
+4
smart.deedee
Starky
BigJDelux
benelori
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
altria
Captain Level
altria

Female Posts : 1269
Location : On top of Ulquiorra,so go away...and stop grinning,we're just having a nap under a tree.

Benelori's liquor store - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Benelori's liquor store   Benelori's liquor store - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 01, 2010 1:23 pm

Hate coke,we did this experiment with it in high school...it ate metal shavings..so yeah,after that I don't drink it.
~I don't drink coffee so much anymore,instead to wake up I found this great energy drink thing.^^
Back to top Go down
http://huecomundo-rp.forumotion.net/forum.htm
benelori
Captain Level
benelori

Male Posts : 1055

PostSubject: Re: Benelori's liquor store   Benelori's liquor store - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 01, 2010 1:26 pm

That's not better than coke...energy drink go well with whiskey Very Happy...U should try that way...it will wake U up at first, but don't exaggerate, cuz U'll go back to sleep again Very Happy
Back to top Go down
altria
Captain Level
altria

Location : On top of Ulquiorra,so go away...and stop grinning,we're just having a nap under a tree.

PostSubject: Re: Benelori's liquor store   Benelori's liquor store - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 01, 2010 1:32 pm

XD There's a difference in that they don't eat metal.
~Interesting combination..I'll try it sometime.Though I don't like alcohol in the morning.^^
Back to top Go down
benelori
Captain Level
benelori

PostSubject: Re: Benelori's liquor store   Benelori's liquor store - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 01, 2010 2:20 pm

Well...U shouldn't put much whiskey in the mix...so it won't ruin the energy drink's taste...
Back to top Go down
altria
Captain Level
altria

PostSubject: Re: Benelori's liquor store   Benelori's liquor store - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 01, 2010 8:44 pm

There's no taste to ruin XD But I'll try tomorrow.^^
Back to top Go down
Pim
Seated Officer Level
Pim

Male Posts : 311
Location : My computer room. My Naughty Room has too less space for the computer

PostSubject: Re: Benelori's liquor store   Benelori's liquor store - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 02, 2010 5:25 am

Energy drinks are bad :O
True story Wink
Back to top Go down
benelori
Captain Level
benelori

PostSubject: Re: Benelori's liquor store   Benelori's liquor store - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 02, 2010 5:34 am

Yeah...I'm not really fond of them either...a few of them even taste like medicine...but those are cheap stuff
Back to top Go down
Pim
Seated Officer Level
Pim

Location : My computer room. My Naughty Room has too less space for the computer

PostSubject: Re: Benelori's liquor store   Benelori's liquor store - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 02, 2010 5:41 am

Good, because I know ppl who need two energy drinks to completely wake up. Before doing this, they are just sitting without doing anything ._.
What they should have used instead is a cold shower.
Back to top Go down
benelori
Captain Level
benelori

PostSubject: Re: Benelori's liquor store   Benelori's liquor store - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 02, 2010 5:43 am

Pim wrote:
Good, because I know ppl who need two energy drinks to completely wake up. Before doing this, they are just sitting without doing anything ._.
What they should have used instead is a cold shower.

Yep...my mom makes her coffee very strong...it's nearly chewable
Or just do a few push-ups...sport is good people

Last edited by benelori on Tue Feb 02, 2010 5:45 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
altria
Captain Level
altria

PostSubject: Re: Benelori's liquor store   Benelori's liquor store - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 02, 2010 8:03 pm

I can't take a cold shower at the end of the day at work. >.> And If I started doing push-ups all of a sudden...
~Anyway,I found a really good energy drink.It's mostly fruit/herb stuff in it though it tastes bland.But at the end of the long day it helps.In the morning I just put on a quick,loud song.Wakes you up immediately.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Benelori's liquor store   Benelori's liquor store - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 2:51 am

I drink alcohol occasionally, mostly beer and wine that relatives bring :elmo
But I'm a caffeine addict, I drink a cup of coffee every morning. I've been drinking coffee since I was like 4 or 5 years old O.o
Back to top Go down
smart.deedee
Seated Officer Level
smart.deedee

Female Posts : 292

PostSubject: Re: Benelori's liquor store   Benelori's liquor store - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 05, 2010 6:35 pm

benelori wrote:
Yep...my mom makes her coffee very strong...it's nearly chewable
Or just do a few push-ups...sport is good people

Couldn't agree more with this Very Happy

wiahwib wrote:
I drink alcohol occasionally, mostly beer and wine that relatives bring :elmo
But I'm a caffeine addict, I drink a cup of coffee every morning. I've been drinking coffee since I was like 4 or 5 years old O.o

I've never drank coffee. Now, cafeine is a whole different thing. After all, I destroy me with iced tea pretty much everyday Very Happy
Back to top Go down
benelori
Captain Level
benelori

PostSubject: Re: Benelori's liquor store   Benelori's liquor store - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 06, 2010 3:24 am

I hate coffee...the smell, the taste...I was like this with cigs as well, so I think if I would force myself to drink I would end up liking it...but I don't wanna ruin myself with another unhealthy habbit...cigs are enough
Back to top Go down
Pim
Seated Officer Level
Pim

PostSubject: Re: Benelori's liquor store   Benelori's liquor store - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 6:05 am

I hate coffee too. Tea is the way to go ^.^
With that said, two Dutch chefs want to make tea the new wine for dinner. This isn't something my mother will like XD
Back to top Go down
benelori
Captain Level
benelori

PostSubject: Re: Benelori's liquor store   Benelori's liquor store - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 7:30 am

Yep...tea...let's talk about it...I like tea, but I'm not a tea addict, so I don't know much about different types, flavors whatever...so if somebody knows these stuff....don't afraid to post...I drink team becuz the taste reminds me of fruits and it's hot, so it goes well with cigs and in the morning...not a fan of ice-tea though
Back to top Go down
Pim
Seated Officer Level
Pim

PostSubject: Re: Benelori's liquor store   Benelori's liquor store - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 7:33 am

I drink tea in the morning and sometimes at 7.30 PM with my parents ^.^ (Depends on the planning for that day)
In the morning: English Breakfast Tea (Though I wonder if it's called like this in different countries >.<)
At 7.30 PM: Forest fruits ^.^ Just love tea with fruit flavours.
Back to top Go down
benelori
Captain Level
benelori

PostSubject: Re: Benelori's liquor store   Benelori's liquor store - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 7:37 am

That's Earl Gray I think or Early Gray...heck knows, but along those lines...
My favorite is mint tea...I think it's the best, and I somehow relate mint with the concept of tea...fruits are good, too...I drink mostly that becuz my bro likes it more...
Back to top Go down
altria
Captain Level
altria

PostSubject: Re: Benelori's liquor store   Benelori's liquor store - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 7:16 pm

~Tea is my main drink,I like adding pomegranate&cranberry juice to it.Mint tea is great..Rose tea is probably my favorite,I got a package as a present and loved it but it's hard to find...Jasmine tea is also nice..Oolong tea has this special taste to it...I also like different fruit teas..chamomile tea is good in the evening,it's calming and helps you fall asleep...cinnamon and anise teas I stay away from,they taste horrible..
~Pim:It is called English Breakfast Tea here...and Earl Gray is basically the same thing from a different company.
Back to top Go down
benelori
Captain Level
benelori

PostSubject: Re: Benelori's liquor store   Benelori's liquor store - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 16, 2010 7:06 am

Wow...U seem to be an expert...well I drank tea the other day...and it had a powerful taste of berries, but with a light flavor of vanilla...I usually drink my teas with sugar in it, but this one didn't need any...it was great...but it's damn expensive
Back to top Go down
Pim
Seated Officer Level
Pim

PostSubject: Re: Benelori's liquor store   Benelori's liquor store - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 17, 2010 6:37 am

There was no tea that I like today Sad So I tried a new flavor: liquorice (Literally translated)
Never again ._. The aftertaste was just terrible...
Back to top Go down
Haseo The Terror Of Death
Vice-Captain Level
Haseo The Terror Of Death

Male Posts : 558

PostSubject: Re: Benelori's liquor store   Benelori's liquor store - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 18, 2010 6:04 pm

Thought this was a alcohol thread not a tea thread...

Well had my alcohol with a buddy of mine... Drank like 6 bottles of alcohol energy drink's then just went to skate park and bsted our asses xD Good times lol. Was like 3-4 days ago.
Back to top Go down
http://pto-clan.darkbb.com/forum.htm
Pim
Seated Officer Level
Pim

PostSubject: Re: Benelori's liquor store   Benelori's liquor store - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 20, 2010 1:25 am

It's about all kinds of drinks ^.^
Luckily, otherwise I'm out ._.
Back to top Go down
benelori
Captain Level
benelori

PostSubject: Re: Benelori's liquor store   Benelori's liquor store - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 21, 2010 3:27 am

benelori wrote:
I thought it would be a great idea to preserve this thread...since there's no way that alcohol can be avoided...
But it could be that one doesn't like alcohol...so I'm expanding the store, to non-alcoholic drinks as well...
Feel free to talk about anything

Sorry to quote myself...we had this thread at HM,too, but few members posted, hence bolded part
Lelouch Lamperouge wrote:
Thought this was a alcohol thread not a tea thread...

Well had my alcohol with a buddy of mine... Drank like 6 bottles of alcohol energy drink's then just went to skate park and bsted our asses xD Good times lol. Was like 3-4 days ago.

I skated while drunk as well...many bottles vodca and beer...it was a few years ago...the sad part was I can't skate...imagine a pile of bruises trying to take human form...that was me

Note:it was skateboarding, not regular skating
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Benelori's liquor store   Benelori's liquor store - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Benelori's liquor store
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Soul Society :: Social Area :: General-
Jump to: