Soul Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The newest Anime Forum!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Old Chapter Discussion's

Go down 
+12
Sunomomo
whitehat
Elementalist
Obelisk
Somedude
demonart
Starky
Soul-Slayer
BigJDelux
altria
Musashi
benelori
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Somedude
Seated Officer Level
Somedude

Male Posts : 210

Old Chapter Discussion's - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old Chapter Discussion's   Old Chapter Discussion's - Page 6 EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 2:51 pm

Yeah they're all fucked

that's pretty much all I can say about this chapter.
Back to top Go down
monkeyking
Shinigami
Shinigami
monkeyking

Male Posts : 124

PostSubject: Re: Old Chapter Discussion's   Old Chapter Discussion's - Page 6 EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 3:32 pm

Poor Hinamori :'(
Back to top Go down
Elementalist
Shinigami
Shinigami
Elementalist

Male Posts : 98

PostSubject: Re: Old Chapter Discussion's   Old Chapter Discussion's - Page 6 EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 4:10 pm

Shes not dead. I honestly don't believe she is after all the damage i've seen other VC like Hisagi take. Not to mention Unohana is there like the last time. It is sad though, and what i'm wondering more than anything is how did she get up there in the first place?
Back to top Go down
demonart
Vice-Captain Level
demonart

Male Posts : 691

PostSubject: Re: Old Chapter Discussion's   Old Chapter Discussion's - Page 6 EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 5:21 pm

Elementalist wrote:
I believe the illusion began when he and Toshiro locked swords, as thats the panel that was shown.

that was the one that was actually shown but if it was really hinamori that they're fighting at that that time, how in the world can hinamori beat up the vizards and komamura...
Back to top Go down
Elementalist
Shinigami
Shinigami
Elementalist

PostSubject: Re: Old Chapter Discussion's   Old Chapter Discussion's - Page 6 EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 5:28 pm

I meant the actual release, not the switch. The switch could've happened right before Hitsugaya attacked, though honestly I don't know.
Back to top Go down
demonart
Vice-Captain Level
demonart

PostSubject: Re: Old Chapter Discussion's   Old Chapter Discussion's - Page 6 EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 6:47 pm

i don't know either xP...it would be better if aizen explain it himself although no chapter next week tsk tsk
Back to top Go down
Karasu Inoue
Shinigami
Shinigami
Karasu Inoue

Male Posts : 85

PostSubject: Re: Old Chapter Discussion's   Old Chapter Discussion's - Page 6 EmptyThu Feb 11, 2010 1:56 pm

I really hope that at least Momo will get to talk to Shiro-chan... If she does die... I feel like she'll live for some reason, (Nobody dies in Bleach XD)

But damn.... Shiro has the most bad blood with Aizen out of all the Characters in Bleach. O_O
Back to top Go down
http://animerpg.forumotion.net
Somedude
Seated Officer Level
Somedude

Male Posts : 210

PostSubject: Re: Old Chapter Discussion's   Old Chapter Discussion's - Page 6 EmptyFri Feb 12, 2010 2:23 pm

If Matsumoto could survive having the majority of her abdomen ripped out of her (which honestly should've killed her on the spot), then Hinamori can survive a silly little blade through the chest

Honestly it's like end of hypnosis the sequel at this point
Back to top Go down
Elementalist
Shinigami
Shinigami
Elementalist

PostSubject: Re: Old Chapter Discussion's   Old Chapter Discussion's - Page 6 EmptySun Feb 14, 2010 9:09 pm

lol It really is. Except its like inverted or something.
Back to top Go down
benelori
Captain Level
benelori

Male Posts : 1055

PostSubject: Bleach 393 spoilers and discussion   Old Chapter Discussion's - Page 6 EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 12:00 pm

There U go...good stuff
Script trans

Source: FLOL
Credits: sheetz
Verification: Confirmed

Spoiler:
And some pics
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
demonart
Vice-Captain Level
demonart

PostSubject: Re: Old Chapter Discussion's   Old Chapter Discussion's - Page 6 EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 6:12 am

(the manga is out in mangastream and onemanga...)

I wonder what happened to kensei like if he's truly defeated or not...WW is a fire extinguisher lol but maybe he can still be defeated by yamamoto by strength if aizen won't join them.
Back to top Go down
Pim
Seated Officer Level
Pim

Male Posts : 311
Location : My computer room. My Naughty Room has too less space for the computer

PostSubject: Re: Old Chapter Discussion's   Old Chapter Discussion's - Page 6 EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 9:02 am

Uhm, ok?
So Aizen has actually proved that his cocky act towards OMY was fake as he prepared WW for OMY XD.
Though it's a shame that this is WW's ability Sad
Back to top Go down
whitehat
Shinigami
Shinigami
whitehat

Male Posts : 102

PostSubject: Re: Old Chapter Discussion's   Old Chapter Discussion's - Page 6 EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 1:03 pm

So, by now, it's pretty much clear that WW's ability is to cancel out one's attack(s). Since he's modified arrancar and all. The thing I am having trouble comprehending is that he still possesses massive power, even though Sosuke explained that WW's cancelling ability was heightened by sacrificing his other abilities....Maybe he's just that strong?
Back to top Go down
demonart
Vice-Captain Level
demonart

PostSubject: Re: Old Chapter Discussion's   Old Chapter Discussion's - Page 6 EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 1:33 pm

we really need sosuke's backstory to comprehend his strength and stuff xp the thing for me is why does omy need to kill aizen with the fire thingy if ichigo can just stabbed him reassuring that that is really aizen omy is holding.
Back to top Go down
whitehat
Shinigami
Shinigami
whitehat

PostSubject: Re: Old Chapter Discussion's   Old Chapter Discussion's - Page 6 EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 1:38 pm

demonart wrote:
we really need sosuke's backstory to comprehend his strength and stuff xp the thing for me is why does omy need to kill aizen with the fire thingy if ichigo can just stabbed him reassuring that that is really aizen omy is holding.

I think that's because he might fail & give Sosuke a chance to get himself out of Yama's attack.
Back to top Go down
demonart
Vice-Captain Level
demonart

PostSubject: Re: Old Chapter Discussion's   Old Chapter Discussion's - Page 6 EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 1:52 pm

whitehat wrote:
demonart wrote:

I think that's because he might fail & give Sosuke a chance to get himself out of Yama's attack.

yea but all he did though was watch them fight each other. if he did help on the soifon, kyoraku, shinji, and toushiro vs aizen scene...hinamori wouldn't have been injured and all of them would have been at least in better shape than they are right now..
Back to top Go down
whitehat
Shinigami
Shinigami
whitehat

PostSubject: Re: Old Chapter Discussion's   Old Chapter Discussion's - Page 6 EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 1:59 pm

demonart wrote:
whitehat wrote:
demonart wrote:

yea but all he did though was watch them fight each other. if he did help on the soifon, kyoraku, shinji, and toushiro vs aizen scene...hinamori wouldn't have been injured and all of them would have been at least in better shape than they are right now..

Another reason might be to exaggerate how "ideal" of a villain Sosuke is. It is afterall, one of the reasons why his series became so popular.
Back to top Go down
demonart
Vice-Captain Level
demonart

PostSubject: Re: Old Chapter Discussion's   Old Chapter Discussion's - Page 6 EmptyFri Feb 26, 2010 12:39 am

yea i agree to that and just came out of my mind that gin is still there to just stop ichigo whenever he wants to...and also i do think that whatever they do they'll all be crispy fried though since while the fight is going on, OMY is setting up the stove for burning stuff so either way the conclusion still ends up to that...
Back to top Go down
Elementalist
Shinigami
Shinigami
Elementalist

PostSubject: Re: Old Chapter Discussion's   Old Chapter Discussion's - Page 6 EmptyFri Feb 26, 2010 12:57 am

Actually, WW's ability only cancels out Ryujin Jakka, no one elses. I was amazed at the display that Yama put on this week. He is definitely the strongest Shinigami.
Back to top Go down
demonart
Vice-Captain Level
demonart

PostSubject: Re: Old Chapter Discussion's   Old Chapter Discussion's - Page 6 EmptyFri Feb 26, 2010 8:04 am

i think he can extinguish up anything he wants in my point of view, knowing he can extinguish the strongest zanpakuto ever then that means he can do it to others as well...besides from the very moment he came out of the garganta...when he screamed...it cancels out toushiro's technique and soifon's leftover explosion. And also when mashiro was fighting him, he cancels out the cero so i believe he can cancels out other stuff as well..
Back to top Go down
Pim
Seated Officer Level
Pim

Male Posts : 311
Location : My computer room. My Naughty Room has too less space for the computer

PostSubject: Re: Old Chapter Discussion's   Old Chapter Discussion's - Page 6 EmptySat Feb 27, 2010 12:01 pm

Am I the only one who thinks it's strange that Aizen stated that OMY is the only captain left who can still fight, while Unohana is still present?
Or did I miss something >.<?
Back to top Go down
demonart
Vice-Captain Level
demonart

PostSubject: Re: Old Chapter Discussion's   Old Chapter Discussion's - Page 6 EmptySat Feb 27, 2010 12:07 pm

in mangastream, aizen said it in a different way...

aizen: as of now, the only remaining captain who can still be counted as manpower is you..

so yea i think that's why he didn't include unohana..
Back to top Go down
MikuMiku
Shinigami
Shinigami
MikuMiku

Female Posts : 20

PostSubject: Re: Old Chapter Discussion's   Old Chapter Discussion's - Page 6 EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 11:23 am

I don't really like wonderweiss new look, im sorry i just dont think it suits him at all
Back to top Go down
Starky
Administrator
Starky

Male Posts : 837

PostSubject: Re: Old Chapter Discussion's   Old Chapter Discussion's - Page 6 EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 11:40 am

I agree with Miku, it doesn't fit his character at all :/
Back to top Go down
https://soulsociety.4umer.com
demonart
Vice-Captain Level
demonart

PostSubject: Re: Old Chapter Discussion's   Old Chapter Discussion's - Page 6 EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 1:04 pm

i agree as well...i understand that he is weird but yea it doesn't suit him...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Old Chapter Discussion's   Old Chapter Discussion's - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Old Chapter Discussion's
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next