Soul Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The newest Anime Forum!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Old Chapter Discussion's

Go down 
+12
Sunomomo
whitehat
Elementalist
Obelisk
Somedude
demonart
Starky
Soul-Slayer
BigJDelux
altria
Musashi
benelori
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage

Old Chapter Discussion's - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old Chapter Discussion's   Old Chapter Discussion's - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 04, 2010 4:25 am

So what exactly is Ichigo doing in this chapter? Standing there and watching as the Vizards fall out of the sky and the Shinigami captains work as a team. TBH, Ichigo isn't the smartest person that in terms of battle, how will he know when to strike when that split-second opportunity is presented to him?
Back to top Go down
Musashi
Seated Officer Level
Musashi

Female Posts : 296

PostSubject: Re: Old Chapter Discussion's   Old Chapter Discussion's - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 04, 2010 4:27 am

wiahwib wrote:
So what exactly is Ichigo doing in this chapter? Standing there and watching as the Vizards fall out of the sky and the Shinigami captains work as a team. TBH, Ichigo isn't the smartest person that in terms of battle, how will he know when to strike when that split-second opportunity is presented to him?

Beats me. That's one of the reasons I dislike him.
Back to top Go down
benelori
Captain Level
benelori

Male Posts : 1055

PostSubject: Re: Old Chapter Discussion's   Old Chapter Discussion's - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 04, 2010 4:38 am

I think he was charged by Aizen to gather the falling vizards...
And even if there will be an opening...he will use what? GT?...(sorry but I fell down from the chair)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Old Chapter Discussion's   Old Chapter Discussion's - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 04, 2010 4:42 am

Yeah... I think G13 and the Vizards are asking too much from current form Ichigo.
Back to top Go down
benelori
Captain Level
benelori

PostSubject: Re: Old Chapter Discussion's   Old Chapter Discussion's - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 04, 2010 4:46 am

Maybe they are waiting for something...cuz I have the feeling they know due to his father, even if they pretend not to...but that's just a guess
Back to top Go down
altria
Captain Level
altria

Female Posts : 1269
Location : On top of Ulquiorra,so go away...and stop grinning,we're just having a nap under a tree.

PostSubject: Re: Old Chapter Discussion's   Old Chapter Discussion's - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 04, 2010 5:13 am

Hmm..I feel sorry for Ichigo,everyone always puts their burdens on him..
Back to top Go down
http://huecomundo-rp.forumotion.net/forum.htm
benelori
Captain Level
benelori

PostSubject: Re: Old Chapter Discussion's   Old Chapter Discussion's - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 04, 2010 5:14 am

He takes them willingly and promises to follow through...he just face his weaknesses first and try to evolve
Back to top Go down
altria
Captain Level
altria

Location : On top of Ulquiorra,so go away...and stop grinning,we're just having a nap under a tree.

PostSubject: Re: Old Chapter Discussion's   Old Chapter Discussion's - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 04, 2010 5:24 am

Hmm,that's cause he's that type of person and since he still blames his mothers death on himself he'll go to any length to protect his friends...Rukia was the first to pass on her burden when she gave him her power..I know there would be no Bleach otherwise but I still wonder why she was so weak against that hollow...basically it seems to me like Ichigo gets used a lot..he's willing and it's not out of ill intent but..
Back to top Go down
benelori
Captain Level
benelori

PostSubject: Re: Old Chapter Discussion's   Old Chapter Discussion's - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 04, 2010 5:27 am

...but he still gets used...but I guess Uncle Ben said it correctly:"with power, there comes responsability"...he can't fight with that...
I think Ichigo is doing good...he's not too powerful, not too weak...just perfect
Back to top Go down
altria
Captain Level
altria

PostSubject: Re: Old Chapter Discussion's   Old Chapter Discussion's - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 04, 2010 5:34 am

Yeah,one of the reasons I like him.And he has this strong will when not mopping...determination..I liked it when he told..Jiruga I think..that when he fight there's no other alternative for him but to win..no matter how strong an opponent is.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Old Chapter Discussion's   Old Chapter Discussion's - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 04, 2010 5:35 am

Ichigo's inexperience is going to be key. He's going to screw up XD
Back to top Go down
benelori
Captain Level
benelori

PostSubject: Re: Old Chapter Discussion's   Old Chapter Discussion's - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 04, 2010 5:38 am

I think in the end ichigo's power will be the key...to compensate for the lack of exp...

@altria...it was ulq, too...don't know about nnoitra
Back to top Go down
BigJDelux
Vice-Captain Level
BigJDelux

Male Posts : 539
Location : doing fist bumps with Shinji, then drinking with Hisagi

PostSubject: Re: Old Chapter Discussion's   Old Chapter Discussion's - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 04, 2010 5:45 am

i am entertained by how kubo has drawn ichigo at the beginning of this chapter watching intently. i wanted to see if he was actually waiting for his opportunity. Shocked and he is Smile

also, personally, i think that aizen will be hurt enough to flee as long as this isn't illusion. i don't care how strong you are. when you get hit in vital organs, it hurts. and he got stabbed through the heart. plus, he MUST at least be injured he acted surprised in one panel and gave the "oh shit!" face in 2 others Smile
Back to top Go down
benelori
Captain Level
benelori

PostSubject: Re: Old Chapter Discussion's   Old Chapter Discussion's - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 04, 2010 5:49 am

Yeah that's what I thought,too...but somebody pointed towards kenpachi who had serious wounds, neck woundsm slashes, and he was stabbed as well...and he could still fight harder...why wouldn't aizen?
And LOL at Ichigo...I guess patience IS a virtue...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Old Chapter Discussion's   Old Chapter Discussion's - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 04, 2010 5:52 am

Kenpachi's in a different league lol
But Aizen's an Oscar-winning actor, so he could just be faking those emotions even though I'd like for them to be genuine.
Back to top Go down
benelori
Captain Level
benelori

PostSubject: Re: Old Chapter Discussion's   Old Chapter Discussion's - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 04, 2010 5:55 am

Why is he different league...becuz he is strong, and has massive reiatsu...he can't control it, so I think Aizen is not that different...Aizen slashed Koma's bankai with one cut, Ken-chan just stopped it with his blade...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Old Chapter Discussion's   Old Chapter Discussion's - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 04, 2010 6:03 am

Kenpachi's a barbarian, Aizen's not. They have different motives as well so the way the utilise their strength/powers/abilities are different. (It's just my opinion about Kenpachi, that there's no way to compare him with the other shinigami. I don't know why yet lol)
Back to top Go down
benelori
Captain Level
benelori

PostSubject: Re: Old Chapter Discussion's   Old Chapter Discussion's - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 04, 2010 6:05 am

I'm not talking about motives, but strengths and durability...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Old Chapter Discussion's   Old Chapter Discussion's - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 04, 2010 6:10 am

Motives will determine how one decides to use their strength or is it the other way round? scratch But that's just my opinion. Kenpachi's not in this chapter, so it's getting off-topic
Back to top Go down
benelori
Captain Level
benelori

PostSubject: Re: Old Chapter Discussion's   Old Chapter Discussion's - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 04, 2010 6:17 am

Let's just wait and see...I thought of something...U know those corpses in szayel's lab...maybe gin, tousen and Aizen are not the real ones in karakura
Back to top Go down
altria
Captain Level
altria

PostSubject: Re: Old Chapter Discussion's   Old Chapter Discussion's - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 04, 2010 6:30 am

Oh wow...that raises questions..you mean someone got rid of them and those are..clones or something?
Back to top Go down
benelori
Captain Level
benelori

PostSubject: Re: Old Chapter Discussion's   Old Chapter Discussion's - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 04, 2010 6:33 am

Not someone...they just hid themselves...I was going to use the KS argument, but I remembered Ichigo is there,too...so clones...could be
Back to top Go down
altria
Captain Level
altria

PostSubject: Re: Old Chapter Discussion's   Old Chapter Discussion's - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 04, 2010 6:42 am

...But then what are those corpses...Mayuri has them right?
Back to top Go down
benelori
Captain Level
benelori

PostSubject: Re: Old Chapter Discussion's   Old Chapter Discussion's - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 04, 2010 6:47 am

Well mayuri has the remaining corpses...but I thought that the existence of such coprses, could point to the fact that Aizen and co. are not real...I have this idea for a long time, and I wanted to post it at MH, but got scared of bashing, and I forgot...
Back to top Go down
BigJDelux
Vice-Captain Level
BigJDelux

Male Posts : 539
Location : doing fist bumps with Shinji, then drinking with Hisagi

PostSubject: Re: Old Chapter Discussion's   Old Chapter Discussion's - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 04, 2010 6:58 am

benelori wrote:
Well mayuri has the remaining corpses...but I thought that the existence of such coprses, could point to the fact that Aizen and co. are not real...I have this idea for a long time, and I wanted to post it at MH, but got scared of bashing, and I forgot...

i thought that maybe szayel snatched up thunderwitch and dordonii's corpses and was going to experiment on them and then was defeated. . . but i like your theory. maybe the 3 traitors had been shedding old bodies to increase their power or something like that??
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Old Chapter Discussion's   Old Chapter Discussion's - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Old Chapter Discussion's
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next