Soul Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The newest Anime Forum!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Bleach 411 chapter discussion

Go down 
+2
altria
benelori
6 posters
AuthorMessage
benelori
Captain Level
benelori

Male Posts : 1055

Bleach 411 chapter discussion Empty
PostSubject: Bleach 411 chapter discussion   Bleach 411 chapter discussion EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 10:50 pm

Discuss the chapter here exclusively for the time being. Enjoy!

What a great chapter...though not so good as Naruto, this one certainly introduces us to a superb fight next week...Tensa Zangetsu was too powerful, Ichigonator is on another level...I wonder how will things progress...and Don Kanonji is total WIN!
Back to top Go down
altria
Captain Level
altria

Female Posts : 1269
Location : On top of Ulquiorra,so go away...and stop grinning,we're just having a nap under a tree.

PostSubject: Re: Bleach 411 chapter discussion   Bleach 411 chapter discussion EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 8:42 am

~Great chapter,leading up to an epic fight.Ichigo will really have to step up to be able to defeat Tensa Zangetsu and Shiro merged together.I wonder,after/if he beats them will they stay merged providing him with a power boost since the two aspects united back into one or will they separate again.It would be interesting to see changes to Ichigo's powers/bankai/mask if they stay merged. >.>..And I don't get Don K. showing up at all..sorry,but I just don't like the guy..he acts like a complete idiot..what is he even doing in Karakura..though Tatsuki's and Gin's wtf faces when he pops up are priceless XD maybe Kubo put him in for comic relief..Rangiku's "I've made it" can be taken many ways.As "I've made it" to catch and talk to Gin or to try and stop them to save humans in Karakura..or...maybe she's with them all along..though that's a long shot..>.>; Hmm,there's also the likelihood of Rangiku and Don K. appearing to buy enough time for Ichigo to do his thing and show up to save the day as usual..though I don't see how they'd accomplish that..>.>
Back to top Go down
http://huecomundo-rp.forumotion.net/forum.htm
Somedude
Seated Officer Level
Somedude

Male Posts : 210

PostSubject: Re: Bleach 411 chapter discussion   Bleach 411 chapter discussion EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 1:34 pm

Rangiku joining them is the only way I can see her surviving. They're gonna rip her limb from limb otherwise. And then use her corpse to bludgeon Don Kanonji to death.

Or, at least, I hope so.

Also fucking Tensa Shirosaki better put up like a ten to fifteen chapter fight, because he looks BADASS
Back to top Go down
whitehat
Shinigami
Shinigami
whitehat

Male Posts : 102

PostSubject: Re: Bleach 411 chapter discussion   Bleach 411 chapter discussion EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 8:12 pm

I wonder if Rangiku would last a chapter.

She's barely holding onto her life. lol I'd bet she might last another chapter, if Gin somehow squeezed out every single sympathetic feelings for her. After all, he doesn't like to see sad endings. lmao

I think this would pin point whether or not Gin is really a traitor like some of us predicted or he's just a sadistic killer, like he always seemed to have been one.

I hope the monster doesn't really turn into a monster, when he gets in a pinch and attempts to actually devour Ichigo later on. His image really got cracked up, at this point.

I am still wondering as to why'd KT put Don in action.....Especially, when he was about to die under the monster's reiatsu. lmao

I'd think that it would be way too early for Ichigo to actually attain his new powers....I hope KT doesn't skip the part where Ichigo actually achieves the power, just like the last time when he didn't show us how'd Ichigo's bankai training have ended...I still wonder how'd it end.

Back to top Go down
BigJDelux
Vice-Captain Level
BigJDelux

Male Posts : 539
Location : doing fist bumps with Shinji, then drinking with Hisagi

PostSubject: Re: Bleach 411 chapter discussion   Bleach 411 chapter discussion EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 3:49 am

i am really intrigued by the whole rangiku in KT angle.

i really am interested in seeing if gin would let aizen kill rangiku or if that is the one thing he wouldn't let happen.

i think we will actually see the end of this training, just like the vizard training. i think kubo probably got enough hate mail that he wont do that again.
Back to top Go down
whitehat
Shinigami
Shinigami
whitehat

Male Posts : 102

PostSubject: Re: Bleach 411 chapter discussion   Bleach 411 chapter discussion EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 9:57 am

BigJDelux wrote:
i am really intrigued by the whole rangiku in KT angle.

i really am interested in seeing if gin would let aizen kill rangiku or if that is the one thing he wouldn't let happen.

i think we will actually see the end of this training, just like the vizard training. i think kubo probably got enough hate mail that he wont do that again.

Probably true. lol

I mean, Ichigo achieves bankai....but then he took off the pages where he actually achieves the technique???

That's like....also he kinda learned Getsuga Tenshou, during his training with the old man....but then he was also running out of time then...

I'd love to see Ichigo attaining a new appearance..

Perhaps, he would not be wearing hollow mask any longer, since Kubo's been changing the form of his mask+the monster's also not wearing a hollow mask with a longer hair.
Back to top Go down
monkeyking
Shinigami
Shinigami
monkeyking

Male Posts : 124

PostSubject: Re: Bleach 411 chapter discussion   Bleach 411 chapter discussion EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 2:53 pm

Aw, my prediction from a long time ago was off Sad
I thought Shirosaki would come back during the fight with Ulq, but it seems Kubo was saving him for this final fight xD

altria wrote:
~Great chapter,leading up to an epic fight.Ichigo will really have to step up to be able to defeat Tensa Zangetsu and Shiro merged together.I wonder,after/if he beats them will they stay merged providing him with a power boost since the two aspects united back into one or will they separate again.It would be interesting to see changes to Ichigo's powers/bankai/mask if they stay merged. >.>..And I don't get Don K. showing up at all..sorry,but I just don't like the guy..he acts like a complete idiot..what is he even doing in Karakura..though Tatsuki's and Gin's wtf faces when he pops up are priceless XD maybe Kubo put him in for comic relief..Rangiku's "I've made it" can be taken many ways.As "I've made it" to catch and talk to Gin or to try and stop them to save humans in Karakura..or...maybe she's with them all along..though that's a long shot..>.>; Hmm,there's also the likelihood of Rangiku and Don K. appearing to buy enough time for Ichigo to do his thing and show up to save the day as usual..though I don't see how they'd accomplish that..>.>

That's a really cool idea. So if Zangetsu and Shirosaki merge, then maybe he'll automatically be in Vizard form when he soul ejects? BADASS!
Haha, I really like Don and say I'm wrong but I think Aizen respects him a bit too ;P
Back to top Go down
Somedude
Seated Officer Level
Somedude

Male Posts : 210

PostSubject: Re: Bleach 411 chapter discussion   Bleach 411 chapter discussion EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 1:01 pm

I think Aizen thinks he's a dumbass just like I think he's a dumbass
Back to top Go down
benelori
Captain Level
benelori

Male Posts : 1055

PostSubject: Re: Bleach 411 chapter discussion   Bleach 411 chapter discussion EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 12:48 am

I would've wanted a three-way fight...but never mind this is cool too and it demonstrates that balance is indeed possible(another theory of mines flushed down the WC), and it is shown in a pretty awesome way...when Ichigo learned bankai, he learned GT, but before using the name, he was able to shoot them instinctively...maybe this time as well he will start using the technique, so I think there will be no revelation, or maybe Kubo will do this like the way he did it with GT...with flashbacks
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bleach 411 chapter discussion   Bleach 411 chapter discussion Empty

Back to top Go down

Bleach 411 chapter discussion
Page 1 of 1