Soul Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The newest Anime Forum!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Bleach 412 spoilers discussion

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
benelori
Captain Level
benelori

Male Posts : 1055

Bleach 412 spoilers discussion Empty
PostSubject: Bleach 412 spoilers discussion   Bleach 412 spoilers discussion EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 11:57 am

Source :FLOL
Credits: Sheetz
Verification : Confirmed

Spoiler:
The next spoiler is kinda the same, but with some small additions, here and there
Source:BA
Credits: 69ruma
Verification: Confirmed

Spoiler:

Last edited by benelori on Wed Jul 14, 2010 4:58 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
whitehat
Shinigami
Shinigami
whitehat

Male Posts : 102

PostSubject: Re: Bleach 412 spoilers discussion   Bleach 412 spoilers discussion EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 12:06 pm

It seems that Matsumoto didn't last long enough, after all.

It could be possible that Gin used a trick that Shinji used to forcibly make Ichigo to fall unconscious.

Keigo's holding a sword....Hmm......I wonder if he is connected to one of the higher up shinigamis to be regarded as Royal Guards or if he really do have a blood connected to Royalty.....That'd be lol moment for me. Very Happy

If Keigo can sense the monster's reiatsu....that would mean that his reiatsu level should be near the monster's.....WTH.....Another hidden-huge-plot-kai?....
Back to top Go down
benelori
Captain Level
benelori

PostSubject: Re: Bleach 412 spoilers discussion   Bleach 412 spoilers discussion EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 12:15 pm

I think Keigo is finally sensing him, because he is developing reiatsu little by little...as Urahara said, tense moments when life is in danger increase reiatsu...that is what's happening to Keigo...

I think Gin is going easy on Rangiku, because he knows that Aizen would kill her
Back to top Go down
whitehat
Shinigami
Shinigami
whitehat

PostSubject: Re: Bleach 412 spoilers discussion   Bleach 412 spoilers discussion EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 12:33 pm

benelori wrote:
I think Keigo is finally sensing him, because he is developing reiatsu little by little...as Urahara said, tense moments when life is in danger increase reiatsu...that is what's happening to Keigo...

I think Gin is going easy on Rangiku, because he knows that Aizen would kill her

I know that but, as Isshin said the only ones who can sense that monster's reiatsu would be those who are in the same league as that monster.

Isshin said not even Isshin himself could sense his reiatsu level. That's why he was shocked/relieved to hear Ichigo claiming to be able to sense that monster's reiatsu.

Back to top Go down
benelori
Captain Level
benelori

PostSubject: Re: Bleach 412 spoilers discussion   Bleach 412 spoilers discussion EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 5:01 am

^^IIRC, that had more to do with understanding the reiatsu, not just sensing him...Keigo might just sense the a humongous amount of pressure, but not really as one would sense reiatsu...
Remember when Byakuya commented on the texture and feeling of the reiatsu, when he saw Ichigo hollowfied...there's more to sensing then just feeling the amount

I added a new spoile to the original post, though it's not that much different to the first one...

Now this last spoiler points to more facts than I expected...first of all Ichigo's fight with zangetsu will probably be shown just the way the bankai training was shown, flashbacks, and a surprise technique, just like against byakuya

Then there's Aizen's remark: Always interesting, that boy...or something like this, points to the hidden tension between Gin and Aizen...Gin is subtle, but Aizen notices it, they are both playing their cards very well...

I love when Gin get all smart...just like against Ichigo when he analyzed him and bashed him, now he turns on Rangiku and asks her if she really came for Izuru...nice touch Kubo, I'm soo liking this chapter...Tatsuki shows some jealousy, but I guess she didn't see Yoruichi
Back to top Go down
Somedude
Seated Officer Level
Somedude

Male Posts : 210

PostSubject: Re: Bleach 412 spoilers discussion   Bleach 412 spoilers discussion EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 1:22 pm

END OF SERIES SPOILER

KEIGO KILLS AIZEN
Back to top Go down
whitehat
Shinigami
Shinigami
whitehat

PostSubject: Re: Bleach 412 spoilers discussion   Bleach 412 spoilers discussion EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 2:58 pm

benelori wrote:
^^IIRC, that had more to do with understanding the reiatsu, not just sensing him...Keigo might just sense the a humongous amount of pressure, but not really as one would sense reiatsu...
Remember when Byakuya commented on the texture and feeling of the reiatsu, when he saw Ichigo hollowfied...there's more to sensing then just feeling the amount

I added a new spoile to the original post, though it's not that much different to the first one...

Now this last spoiler points to more facts than I expected...first of all Ichigo's fight with zangetsu will probably be shown just the way the bankai training was shown, flashbacks, and a surprise technique, just like against byakuya

Then there's Aizen's remark: Always interesting, that boy...or something like this, points to the hidden tension between Gin and Aizen...Gin is subtle, but Aizen notices it, they are both playing their cards very well...

I love when Gin get all smart...just like against Ichigo when he analyzed him and bashed him, now he turns on Rangiku and asks her if she really came for Izuru...nice touch Kubo, I'm soo liking this chapter...Tatsuki shows some jealousy, but I guess she didn't see Yoruichi

I see. You are right. Very Happy I re-read the chapter and saw that Isshin saying that he knows how much strong the monster has gotten, but he just can't feel anything.

I won't be too happy seeing that at all. Evil or Very Mad

I hope Kubo would at least try showing us what really happened at the ends of their training.... pale

& Yeah. I think this clarifies as to what he thinks of Gin. Before, the man claimed that ever since he took the position as a captain, he only thought Gin was the only one who can be his VC.

I wonder if Gin only faked Matsumoto's death. Shocked

Back to top Go down
demonart
Vice-Captain Level
demonart

Male Posts : 691

PostSubject: Re: Bleach 412 spoilers discussion   Bleach 412 spoilers discussion EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 6:51 am

I'm less excited to what will happen to ichigo, cause well of course, as to what will happen eventually, he'll soon win the fight. i think i'm more interested to what are happening to KT and pretty much in HM.

I seriously can't wait for the chapter...i've been checking mangastream a lot of times yesterday and this morning. why are they so freaking late this week?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bleach 412 spoilers discussion   Bleach 412 spoilers discussion Empty

Back to top Go down

Bleach 412 spoilers discussion
Page 1 of 1