Soul Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The newest Anime Forum!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Bleach 410 spoilers and discussion

Go down 
+2
Somedude
benelori
6 posters
AuthorMessage
benelori
Captain Level
benelori

Male Posts : 1055

Bleach 410 spoilers and discussion Empty
PostSubject: Bleach 410 spoilers and discussion   Bleach 410 spoilers and discussion EmptyWed Jun 30, 2010 5:50 am

Source : FLOL
Credit : sheetz (From 69ruma)
Verification : Confirmed

Spoiler:

And some pics from spacecat...badass development cheers
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Somedude
Seated Officer Level
Somedude

Male Posts : 210

PostSubject: Re: Bleach 410 spoilers and discussion   Bleach 410 spoilers and discussion EmptyWed Jun 30, 2010 6:48 am

Holy shit hollow Ichigo looks badass.
Back to top Go down
Somedude
Seated Officer Level
Somedude

PostSubject: Re: Bleach 410 spoilers and discussion   Bleach 410 spoilers and discussion EmptyWed Jun 30, 2010 6:37 pm

Deicide 12 is available at Mangastream
Back to top Go down
altria
Captain Level
altria

Female Posts : 1269
Location : On top of Ulquiorra,so go away...and stop grinning,we're just having a nap under a tree.

PostSubject: Re: Bleach 410 spoilers and discussion   Bleach 410 spoilers and discussion EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 7:59 am

~Interesting bits of info in this chapter,though that made it look much too short.Apparently inner world really can completely change upon a persons actions and emotions,I've been wondering about that. >.>..And holy cats,Shirosaki sure changed..inner Hollow evolving with the mask..I wonder if that's another unique thing about Ichigo or other vizards could accomplish it too.
Back to top Go down
http://huecomundo-rp.forumotion.net/forum.htm
demonart
Vice-Captain Level
demonart

Male Posts : 691

PostSubject: Re: Bleach 410 spoilers and discussion   Bleach 410 spoilers and discussion EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 5:52 pm

i was thinking that the one in the karakura town who came was uryuu's dad. I can't think of any guy who would be there plus it looks as if the dude's wearing pants and a shoe.
Back to top Go down
whitehat
Shinigami
Shinigami
whitehat

Male Posts : 102

PostSubject: Re: Bleach 410 spoilers and discussion   Bleach 410 spoilers and discussion EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 6:01 pm

I wonder what have happened to Shirosaki....& even though he's a less dominant source of power....how the heck did he manage to attain that form?!

Also, I am willing to bet that the shadowy figure might be Don Kanonji.....with him being revealed to be either the Spirit King (You know, the SP short for Spirit lmao & his chain....) or ex-captain from SS.....(Probably either former 3rd before Rose or 10th)
Back to top Go down
Somedude
Seated Officer Level
Somedude

PostSubject: Re: Bleach 410 spoilers and discussion   Bleach 410 spoilers and discussion EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 6:33 am

Don...Kanonji? Seriously?

if that happens then holy crap what has the world come to
Back to top Go down
benelori
Captain Level
benelori

PostSubject: Re: Bleach 410 spoilers and discussion   Bleach 410 spoilers and discussion EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 1:46 am

I liked this chapter a lot...especially these news about Ichigo's inner world...and I hope it will be a three way fight, I wouldn't like Tensa Zangetsu pairing up with Ichigo against Shirosaki...
I don't really care about Aizen now, what's important is Ichigo now IMO
Back to top Go down
Somedude
Seated Officer Level
Somedude

PostSubject: Re: Bleach 410 spoilers and discussion   Bleach 410 spoilers and discussion EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 8:46 pm

I think Tensa might step back for the fight, and let Ichigo and GODMODE HICHIGO have at it while Tensa himself drinks tea and laughs at their suffering
Back to top Go down
benelori
Captain Level
benelori

PostSubject: Re: Bleach 410 spoilers and discussion   Bleach 410 spoilers and discussion EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 6:37 am

I think Ichigonator is powerful to handle both, and it looks like Tensa Zangetsu really took the matters into his hands...literally
Back to top Go down
Somedude
Seated Officer Level
Somedude

PostSubject: Re: Bleach 410 spoilers and discussion   Bleach 410 spoilers and discussion EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 1:26 pm

Maybe it was just a

CLEVER RUSE
Back to top Go down
Remas
Shinigami
Shinigami
Remas

Female Posts : 117

PostSubject: Re: Bleach 410 spoilers and discussion   Bleach 410 spoilers and discussion EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 1:10 am

Clearly Tatsuki needs to whip out her suppressed shinigami skillz and pwn Aizen.

*Ichigo shows up at Karakura*
"Hey everyone I'm here to save you-"
Tatsuki: "'Sup Ichigo, I just defeated the main antagonist of this series. NOW KUBO WILL MAKE A SECOND SERIES ENTIRELY ABOUT ME."
Ichigo: D:
The End!
Back to top Go down
whitehat
Shinigami
Shinigami
whitehat

PostSubject: Re: Bleach 410 spoilers and discussion   Bleach 410 spoilers and discussion EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 9:50 am

benelori wrote:
I think Ichigonator is powerful to handle both, and it looks like Tensa Zangetsu really took the matters into his hands...literally

Perhaps.

Somedude wrote:
Don...Kanonji? Seriously?

if that happens then holy crap what has the world come to

Yeah I know. XD

But then we've seen him from the earliest of storyline.....we've seen all of Urahara's gang being involved....

For what though?

Perhaps, the Ou-sama wanted to witness the power of main character. lmao

He's been wearing that stupid hat which has "SP" initial on it......

Plus, he's always talking about how spirits are always with you+KT turned out to be the most spiritually saturated spot+Ex.captain superman claimed that throne over the skies is currently vacant......

Also, have you guys noticed this?:

http://www.onemanga.com/Bleach/63/12/
http://www.onemanga.com/Bleach/63/13/

When Ichigo's inner world was on the verge of being destroyed, Ichigo fell into some kinda hole that was made from the most bottom part of his inner world.

Meaning, it could be that there's layers between a shinigami's inner world, & Ichigo's inner world currently is experiencing a trouble of it being sinked under water....which would not be good.....Since Ichigo fell into "water" when his inner world was about to be destroyed....
Back to top Go down
Somedude
Seated Officer Level
Somedude

PostSubject: Re: Bleach 410 spoilers and discussion   Bleach 410 spoilers and discussion EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 1:00 pm

I stand by my idea that Don Kanonji is just a dumbass that can see spirits, it's not unheard of
Back to top Go down
whitehat
Shinigami
Shinigami
whitehat

PostSubject: Re: Bleach 410 spoilers and discussion   Bleach 410 spoilers and discussion EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 6:34 am

Don has arrived!!! lol
Back to top Go down
demonart
Vice-Captain Level
demonart

PostSubject: Re: Bleach 410 spoilers and discussion   Bleach 410 spoilers and discussion EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 7:02 am

i can't believe it was actually him...nonetheless...rangiku showed up in the end ^^ that made my day somehow. i'll try to post the spoiler after school, that is if no one else haven't yet at that time.
Back to top Go down
Somedude
Seated Officer Level
Somedude

PostSubject: Re: Bleach 410 spoilers and discussion   Bleach 410 spoilers and discussion EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 2:19 pm

wait what
Back to top Go down
demonart
Vice-Captain Level
demonart

PostSubject: Re: Bleach 410 spoilers and discussion   Bleach 410 spoilers and discussion EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 4:02 pm

Chapter's out at mangastream

so i guess putting up a spoiler thread would be useless.

I wonder what Rangiku meant when she said she made it..like she made something or she made it to karakura...
Back to top Go down
Somedude
Seated Officer Level
Somedude

PostSubject: Re: Bleach 410 spoilers and discussion   Bleach 410 spoilers and discussion EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 7:39 pm

fucking Don Kanonji, I hope he gets brutally murdered

also Rangiku prolly just means "oh, made it to my death" or some shit, cause she doesn't stand a damn chance against Ichimaru's godkilling lance of doom and Aizen's general existence
Back to top Go down
benelori
Captain Level
benelori

PostSubject: Re: Bleach 410 spoilers and discussion   Bleach 410 spoilers and discussion EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 10:48 pm

I made the 411 discussion thread...maybe someone could move the last posts there
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bleach 410 spoilers and discussion   Bleach 410 spoilers and discussion Empty

Back to top Go down

Bleach 410 spoilers and discussion
Page 1 of 1