Soul Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The newest Anime Forum!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Bleach 409 spoilers and discussion

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
benelori
Captain Level
benelori

Male Posts : 1055

Bleach 409 spoilers and discussion Empty
PostSubject: Bleach 409 spoilers and discussion   Bleach 409 spoilers and discussion EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 4:28 am

Spoilers are out, things are getting interesting...
Source: FLOL
Credits: sheetz
Verification: Confirmed

Spoiler:

And pics...Zangetsu is awesome

Pics courtesy of spacecat from BA

Back to top Go down
whitehat
Shinigami
Shinigami
whitehat

Male Posts : 102

PostSubject: Re: Bleach 409 spoilers and discussion   Bleach 409 spoilers and discussion EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 12:10 pm

So...Zangetsu apparently got younger....and what does Isshin mean about "my" getsu? lol

So it seems like shinigami+human would give a birth to a child who is a human-shinigami hybrid with shinigami powers very akin or same as the ones that either one of his or her parents possessed.

Awesome chapter.

Back to top Go down
benelori
Captain Level
benelori

PostSubject: Re: Bleach 409 spoilers and discussion   Bleach 409 spoilers and discussion EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 4:09 pm

Isshin says:Engetsu and en is from the kanji fire, so his zanpaktou might be related to fire maybe...who knows

The chapter was alright at most, but I see that most people don't like this Tensa Zangetsu...I believe he's a great addition to the plot, because it makes Zangetsu's character more flexible, and that's more than welcome
Back to top Go down
altria
Captain Level
altria

Female Posts : 1269
Location : On top of Ulquiorra,so go away...and stop grinning,we're just having a nap under a tree.

PostSubject: Re: Bleach 409 spoilers and discussion   Bleach 409 spoilers and discussion EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 8:37 pm

~Interesting chapter,I like Tensa Zangetsu a lot.I wonder if other zanpakuto spirits also change their appearance in Bankai mode or if this applies to Ichigo only..and apparently Isshin.
Back to top Go down
http://huecomundo-rp.forumotion.net/forum.htm
whitehat
Shinigami
Shinigami
whitehat

PostSubject: Re: Bleach 409 spoilers and discussion   Bleach 409 spoilers and discussion EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 5:31 pm

benelori wrote:
Isshin says:Engetsu and en is from the kanji fire, so his zanpaktou might be related to fire maybe...who knows

The chapter was alright at most, but I see that most people don't like this Tensa Zangetsu...I believe he's a great addition to the plot, because it makes Zangetsu's character more flexible, and that's more than welcome

Someone from Bleachasylum also translated this, but then he got a different form of translation though.

I am not sure which one would be right, but his translation for Isshin's zanpaktou was scathing moon.

Here's the link, if you want to check it out:

http://bleachasylum.com/threads/15755-Bleach-409-quot-Deicide-11-quot-Spoilers-and-Discussion/page47

altria wrote:
~Interesting chapter,I like Tensa Zangetsu a lot.I wonder if other zanpakuto spirits also change their appearance in Bankai mode or if this applies to Ichigo only..and apparently Isshin.

I think that's possible. & Considering that that's a fact, Renji's zanpaktou may have a different outer look than just a monkey with snake as its tail. Very Happy

Some people are thinking that all Ichigo, Isshin, and Aizen might be related to each other from Bleachasylum.

They say the reason is because the similarity in the names of three spiritual beings' zanpaktou's.

Zangetsu
Engetsu
Suigetsu

The "getsu" part. :lmao

People are thinking that Aizen have been using bankai all along. So the name of his zanpaktou has been referred to as Kyoka Suigetsu. Very Happy

Back to top Go down
benelori
Captain Level
benelori

PostSubject: Re: Bleach 409 spoilers and discussion   Bleach 409 spoilers and discussion EmptySun Jun 27, 2010 5:48 am

Thx for the link...I actually didn't see the raw until now, and in the spoilers there was no kanji...
Nicely done Kubo...he gives hints of what can his zanpaktou be...
Mangaka sometimes do these kind of things...combine kanjis or use really old ones, in order for hype to remain
Back to top Go down
whitehat
Shinigami
Shinigami
whitehat

PostSubject: Re: Bleach 409 spoilers and discussion   Bleach 409 spoilers and discussion EmptySun Jun 27, 2010 6:17 pm

benelori wrote:
Thx for the link...I actually didn't see the raw until now, and in the spoilers there was no kanji...
Nicely done Kubo...he gives hints of what can his zanpaktou be...
Mangaka sometimes do these kind of things...combine kanjis or use really old ones, in order for hype to remain

No problem. Very Happy

From reading how Byakuya is currently the strongest and most influential leader of Kuchiki clan.....& How Isshin fully has knowledge concerning just what kind of technique Ichigo would learn.....The shinigami powers are extremely close to being same, between an ancestor and his descendant.

& Isshin's Getsuga......It was awesome. Shocked
Back to top Go down
BigJDelux
Vice-Captain Level
BigJDelux

Male Posts : 539
Location : doing fist bumps with Shinji, then drinking with Hisagi

PostSubject: Re: Bleach 409 spoilers and discussion   Bleach 409 spoilers and discussion EmptySun Jun 27, 2010 7:43 pm

i will we excited for this week, but i don't know if kubo will stay with ichigo. i have a feeling that we will be in FKT or that we will finally get to the end of the hueco mundo arc with the return to see the demise of yammy.

the only other thing that remains is if the living espada, if they are still, will be allowed to team up against aizen. . . i guess the only one would be harribel. i think yammy is just gonna die and then the arc ends. Laughing
Back to top Go down
benelori
Captain Level
benelori

PostSubject: Re: Bleach 409 spoilers and discussion   Bleach 409 spoilers and discussion EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 5:52 am

I think the arc ended, when Kubo started Deicide...I think these deicide titles are actually part of the Deicide mini-arc, which should feature Isshin's past...

And Kubo would better stay with Ichigo, just until the Final GT is revealed...I'd rather see it first in action, the explained first...

And yeah Isshin's GT was great, and powerful, but I want GT to be something else than ramming reiatsu at the opponent...a little ability won't hurt
Back to top Go down
Somedude
Seated Officer Level
Somedude

Male Posts : 210

PostSubject: Re: Bleach 409 spoilers and discussion   Bleach 409 spoilers and discussion EmptyWed Jun 30, 2010 5:42 am

Maybe Zangetsu himself pops up in his unholy murderous badassery and kills Aizen
Back to top Go down
benelori
Captain Level
benelori

PostSubject: Re: Bleach 409 spoilers and discussion   Bleach 409 spoilers and discussion EmptyWed Jun 30, 2010 5:47 am

That would be no fun...but maybe controlling it or something like that, who knows...but we still have some developments coming check the new spoilers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bleach 409 spoilers and discussion   Bleach 409 spoilers and discussion Empty

Back to top Go down

Bleach 409 spoilers and discussion
Page 1 of 1