Soul Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The newest Anime Forum!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Naruto 501 chapter discussion

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
benelori
Captain Level
benelori

Male Posts : 1055

Naruto 501 chapter discussion Empty
PostSubject: Naruto 501 chapter discussion   Naruto 501 chapter discussion EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 10:47 pm

You can discuss the chapter here, but please follow the rules...

What an amazing chapter. It completely stunned me...dramatic scenes, awesome fight even if one bit...then crazy extraction jutsu, topping with Kyuubi loose, which looked amazing...
The ending was superb, though there's a little letdown, and that is Madara controlling Kyuubi with regular sharingan
What do you guys think?

Back to top Go down
Somedude
Seated Officer Level
Somedude

Male Posts : 210

PostSubject: Re: Naruto 501 chapter discussion   Naruto 501 chapter discussion EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 1:36 pm

Sasuke sure was able to beat that fox back with his shitty three-tomoe Sharingan, why not the former head of the Uchiha clan?

Also this chapter, just like every single one with Kushina in them, is among the best in recent memory. This fight's looking to be totally badass.
Back to top Go down
whitehat
Shinigami
Shinigami
whitehat

Male Posts : 102

PostSubject: Re: Naruto 501 chapter discussion   Naruto 501 chapter discussion EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 8:16 pm

I'd think that this was kinda impressive, since the guy only used one regular sharingan.

I really hate it when they end the chapter like this.
Evil or Very Mad

Always ending the chapter where the crucial part would come up....

So, Minato would eventually summon a gigantic frog & use the jutsu to seal back the fox into his own son's body.....

This leaves us with one question: "Who are you Tobi?"
Back to top Go down
BigJDelux
Vice-Captain Level
BigJDelux

Male Posts : 539
Location : doing fist bumps with Shinji, then drinking with Hisagi

PostSubject: Re: Naruto 501 chapter discussion   Naruto 501 chapter discussion EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 3:51 am

whitehat wrote:
I'd think that this was kinda impressive, since the guy only used one regular sharingan.

Evil or Very Mad

So, Minato would eventually summon a gigantic frog & use the jutsu to seal back the fox into his own son's body.....

yeah, tobi is really the only unanswered question. he says he is uchiha madara, but we have no proof of that. i don't think he is obito. he could be sasuke's father acting as madara. . .that is just my thought. . .
Back to top Go down
benelori
Captain Level
benelori

PostSubject: Re: Naruto 501 chapter discussion   Naruto 501 chapter discussion EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 4:42 am

I think he has ties with Eddy village...but I don't think we'll have an answer for the question...nor Minato nor Kushina don't know who he is that's why
Back to top Go down
whitehat
Shinigami
Shinigami
whitehat

Male Posts : 102

PostSubject: Re: Naruto 501 chapter discussion   Naruto 501 chapter discussion EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 10:02 am

BigJDelux wrote:
whitehat wrote:

Evil or Very Mad

yeah, tobi is really the only unanswered question. he says he is uchiha madara, but we have no proof of that. i don't think he is obito. he could be sasuke's father acting as madara. . .that is just my thought. . .

Maybe Madara have possessed Shisui? The one who is known to have been killed in the hands of his friend, Itachi Uchiha.

I think that one of his eyes has been plucked out by Danjo & his hatred kinda let Madara to possess him?

Then, we have Itachi witnessing the act of killing his own clan members and attaining his Mangekyo?

I think it's kinda confusing. lol
Back to top Go down
Somedude
Seated Officer Level
Somedude

Male Posts : 210

PostSubject: Re: Naruto 501 chapter discussion   Naruto 501 chapter discussion EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 12:58 pm

I still don't see why we can't just accept Tobi as being Madara. He's been consistently referred to as Madara since he made it obvious like fifty or sixty chapters ago.
Back to top Go down
benelori
Captain Level
benelori

PostSubject: Re: Naruto 501 chapter discussion   Naruto 501 chapter discussion EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 12:45 am

He is being referrer to as Madara, but only by people whom introduced himself as Madara...but there are people like Kabuto for example who knows the bitter truth...

I think he is Madara but in another body...Kisame says he's Madara, Zetsu, too, yet Kabuto managed to scare hims shitless and even mock him a bit about his name
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Naruto 501 chapter discussion   Naruto 501 chapter discussion Empty

Back to top Go down

Naruto 501 chapter discussion
Page 1 of 1