Soul Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The newest Anime Forum!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Naruto 500 spoilers and discussion

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
benelori
Captain Level
benelori

Male Posts : 1055

Naruto 500 spoilers and discussion Empty
PostSubject: Naruto 500 spoilers and discussion   Naruto 500 spoilers and discussion EmptyWed Jun 30, 2010 5:45 am

Enjoy the spoilers, there's a nice development of the story
Source: NF
Credits: Crush!/Agony
Verification: Confirmed

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Somedude
Seated Officer Level
Somedude

Male Posts : 210

PostSubject: Re: Naruto 500 spoilers and discussion   Naruto 500 spoilers and discussion EmptyWed Jun 30, 2010 6:49 am

mrrr, not enough to be really clear IMO.
Back to top Go down
BigJDelux
Vice-Captain Level
BigJDelux

Male Posts : 539
Location : doing fist bumps with Shinji, then drinking with Hisagi

PostSubject: Re: Naruto 500 spoilers and discussion   Naruto 500 spoilers and discussion EmptyWed Jun 30, 2010 6:53 pm

i am excited, but WTH!? just a bunch of ANBU masks?

there will obviously be more to this Wink
Back to top Go down
demonart
Vice-Captain Level
demonart

Male Posts : 691

PostSubject: Re: Naruto 500 spoilers and discussion   Naruto 500 spoilers and discussion EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 5:55 pm

the chapter is good. history and everything...it's really okay. knowing about naruto's past, it looks that with his uzumaki blood, naruto could easily learn some badass sealing techniques...well I hope so.
Back to top Go down
whitehat
Shinigami
Shinigami
whitehat

Male Posts : 102

PostSubject: Re: Naruto 500 spoilers and discussion   Naruto 500 spoilers and discussion EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 6:03 pm

So Madara really did come......but then why'd he not be wearing globes or the mask that he's wearing these days?.......Also, what's with him having hood over his head for?!.....
Back to top Go down
Somedude
Seated Officer Level
Somedude

PostSubject: Re: Naruto 500 spoilers and discussion   Naruto 500 spoilers and discussion EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 6:34 am

cause he's a seekrit

plus that looks rather pre-Akatsuki, maybe his hands just got fucked up in the sixteen year time gap between appearances
Back to top Go down
benelori
Captain Level
benelori

PostSubject: Re: Naruto 500 spoilers and discussion   Naruto 500 spoilers and discussion EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 1:53 am

What an awesome chapter...I don't even know from where to begin...I think the most important elements in this chapter were Uzu Shi and Tobi's appearance...I think Tobi is somehow related to both Uzu Shi and Madara...a powerful sharingan, knowing the secrets of Uchiha techniques, having been referred to as Madara by Itachi and Danzou, strong chakra...these all point to madara...but long life, knowing about the moment of the seal being the weakest, and even having some mask and technique patterns similar to Uzu Shi symbol...these all points towards the fact that he has a relation with Uzu Shi...

I think the real body Kabuto showed could be his in this case, because now he resides or controls the body of an Uzu Shi shinobi....and I can't help to think that or him, or Uchiha in general had something to do with uzu Shi's destruction, because of their strong bonds with the senjus
Back to top Go down
whitehat
Shinigami
Shinigami
whitehat

PostSubject: Re: Naruto 500 spoilers and discussion   Naruto 500 spoilers and discussion EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 3:01 pm

benelori wrote:
What an awesome chapter...I don't even know from where to begin...I think the most important elements in this chapter were Uzu Shi and Tobi's appearance...I think Tobi is somehow related to both Uzu Shi and Madara...a powerful sharingan, knowing the secrets of Uchiha techniques, having been referred to as Madara by Itachi and Danzou, strong chakra...these all point to madara...but long life, knowing about the moment of the seal being the weakest, and even having some mask and technique patterns similar to Uzu Shi symbol...these all points towards the fact that he has a relation with Uzu Shi...

I think the real body Kabuto showed could be his in this case, because now he resides or controls the body of an Uzu Shi shinobi....and I can't help to think that or him, or Uchiha in general had something to do with uzu Shi's destruction, because of their strong bonds with the senjus

I think that this is a very good theory. I wonder though....where'd he get the time-space manipulation jutsu though.....Kakashi claimed that his jutsu was a level above Minato, the 4th hokage's.

I know that with Sharingan, you can copy another's jutsu, but then he can pull the jutsu off on a whole different scale....
Back to top Go down
Somedude
Seated Officer Level
Somedude

PostSubject: Re: Naruto 500 spoilers and discussion   Naruto 500 spoilers and discussion EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 12:59 pm

what's 'Uzu Shi'
Back to top Go down
whitehat
Shinigami
Shinigami
whitehat

PostSubject: Re: Naruto 500 spoilers and discussion   Naruto 500 spoilers and discussion EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 6:33 am

Somedude wrote:
what's 'Uzu Shi'

Yeah. That's what I've been wondering too.
Back to top Go down
benelori
Captain Level
benelori

PostSubject: Re: Naruto 500 spoilers and discussion   Naruto 500 spoilers and discussion EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 10:44 pm

Actually it's Uzu Shio and it means Eddy village...Uzu Shiogakure means Hidden Village of the Whirling Waves
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Naruto 500 spoilers and discussion   Naruto 500 spoilers and discussion Empty

Back to top Go down

Naruto 500 spoilers and discussion
Page 1 of 1