Soul Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The newest Anime Forum!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Naruto 502 spoilers and discussion

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
benelori
Captain Level
benelori

Male Posts : 1055

Naruto 502 spoilers and discussion Empty
PostSubject: Naruto 502 spoilers and discussion   Naruto 502 spoilers and discussion EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 11:51 am

Source: NF
Credits: Satoshii
Verification: Confirmed

Spoiler:

And some more:
Source: NF
Credits: Vered
Translation Credits: ShounenSuki
Verification: Confirmed

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
whitehat
Shinigami
Shinigami
whitehat

Male Posts : 102

PostSubject: Re: Naruto 502 spoilers and discussion   Naruto 502 spoilers and discussion EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 12:02 pm

I think Tobi's truly one of the five Mizukages. Since, Kisame referred to unmasked Tobi to be Mizukage.

I wonder if him having a Sharingan would be connected to the current Mizukage covering her right eye with her hair.
Back to top Go down
benelori
Captain Level
benelori

PostSubject: Re: Naruto 502 spoilers and discussion   Naruto 502 spoilers and discussion EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 12:18 pm

^^Don't really think so...covering one eye adds an add of cool and mysterious to the characters...I think he could have a relation to Eddy village, but Minato is really pointing towards Tobi being Madara...he may be, but not in his real body...

The fight itself should be great, I think Minato vs. Kyuubi will begin next chapter, after Madara gets defeated or something, because it seems like Sandaime is going to interfere
Back to top Go down
whitehat
Shinigami
Shinigami
whitehat

PostSubject: Re: Naruto 502 spoilers and discussion   Naruto 502 spoilers and discussion EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 12:30 pm

You might be right on this one. Since, I am not as big fan of Naruto. Very Happy

I've been seen you bringing up "Eddy village" before. Um, to tell you the truth, I have no idea where that place might be. lol

I have been getting that idea too. He might not be in his own body....but why? I think we've seen him having his old hair...(The hairdo, which would be the long one, the usual Madara.), in the past.....

Yup. The fight would be awesome, indeed.

It's whole space-time ninjutsu battle going on between Tobi and 4th. lol
Back to top Go down
benelori
Captain Level
benelori

PostSubject: Re: Naruto 502 spoilers and discussion   Naruto 502 spoilers and discussion EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 5:04 am

Well Eddy or Uzushio is the name of the village from where Kushina and her predecessor jinchuuriki Uzumaki Mito wife of Shodai come from...

But in this spoiler, from all these facts, which I said that they point towards my theory, Minato concludes that Tobi is Madara, so I guess another theory of mine is wasted:D
Back to top Go down
whitehat
Shinigami
Shinigami
whitehat

PostSubject: Re: Naruto 502 spoilers and discussion   Naruto 502 spoilers and discussion EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 3:03 pm

benelori wrote:
Well Eddy or Uzushio is the name of the village from where Kushina and her predecessor jinchuuriki Uzumaki Mito wife of Shodai come from...

But in this spoiler, from all these facts, which I said that they point towards my theory, Minato concludes that Tobi is Madara, so I guess another theory of mine is wasted:D

I see. Thanks man. Smile

I wonder though. If it could be possible for him to have a sharingan technique, which would allow him to possess another body of a person, resulting from him acquiring "perfect" mangekyo sharingan. Because, I think he said that upon acquiring that type of sharingan would result in possessor of "perfect" mangekyo awakening a new power.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Naruto 502 spoilers and discussion   Naruto 502 spoilers and discussion Empty

Back to top Go down

Naruto 502 spoilers and discussion
Page 1 of 1